1st day of ageplay part 2

Corbyn's pov
"Zach, what do you want for lunch?" I asked him. "Cheese sandwich please." Zach replied cutely. I nodded and grabbed some bread, butter and cheese. I heard little footsteps come into the kitchen, I turned round to see Jack standing there. "Sorry for hurting you and being mean, Zachy." Jack apologised. "It's ok." Zach said smiling at Jack. "Well done, baby." I said smiling. He went over to me and did grabby hands. I chuckled and picked him up. He hugged me and I hugged him back. "What do you want for lunch, baby?" I asked him. He stopped hugging me and thought for a moment. "Can I have a cheese sandwich?" He asked. "What's the magic word?" I asked putting him down. "Please." He said smiling cutely. I nodded and started making the sandwiches. "I have a cheese sandwich too." Zach said giggling. Jack giggled too. "Can I sit next to you, Zachy?" Jack asked. "Otay." Zach replied. Even though Zach was sitting on Jonah's lap, Jack was technically sitting next to him and Jonah. (A/N: I don't think that even makes sense lol.) I finally finished making the sandwiches. I bought them over to the table and placed a plate in front of each of the boys. "Do you need me to cut it up, bubba?" Jonah asked him. He nodded and I gave Jonah a knife. He started to cut Zach's sandwich into little squares. "Do you need me to cut yours as well?" I asked Jack. He nodded an I cut his in half. I don't need to cut it like Zach's because, Jack's older so he can be trusted not to choke. I gave Jack apple juice and I gave Zach orange juice. "Thank you, Bean." Jack said smiling cutely. "Yeah, fank you." Zach said also smiling cutely. "Your welcome." I said as I sat down on the other side of Jack. "I want to sit on your lap like Zachy is sitting on Jonnie's lap." Jack said. I smiled and I sit on the seat Jack was sitting on, which was next to Jonah and sat Jack on my lap. After the boys finished their lunch, Jonah took Zach upstairs for a nap.

Jonah's pov
"Come on, bubba let's change your diaper and into your crib." I said placing Zach onto the changing table. "No nap." Zach whined and kicks his leg. I try to take his diaper off but I can't. "Zach, stop kicking so I can take your diaper off." I said. He stopped and made grabby hands at me. I quickly grabbed  a new diaper and slipped it on him. I keep him in his normal clothes. He did grabby hands, again. I pick him up and I hold him and he leans his head on my shoulder. I start gently rubbing his back. "Are you feeling tired now?" I ask him still rubbing his back. He shook his head. "I need to put you down for your nap now." I said. "No." Zach said. I lay Zach down in his crib and stick a pacifier in his mouth. He spits it out and stands up in his crib. "Zach." I said. "No nap!" He yelled angrily. I picked him up, again. I gently rubbed his back, again. "You need to sleep, bubba." I said still gently rubbing his back. You might be wondering why I always rub Zach's back. I rub his back to make him feel calm. "Alright, bubba?" I asked. He nodded and yawned. I laid him back down in his crib, and stuck his pacifier back in his mouth. "Have a good nap." I said kissing Zach's cheek. I left the room and walked down stairs. Jack was on the floor, in the living room whining at Corbyn. "What happened?" I asked Corbyn. "I wouldn't let him outside in the garden." Replied Corbyn. "I want to." Jack whined. "Jack, stop it. It's too cold to go outside." Corbyn said strictly. Jack stomped his foot and crossed his arm. "Baby, just calm down." Corbyn said gently. Jack shook his head and glaring at Corbyn. Corbyn got up from the couch and smacked Jack's butt twice. "Ow!" Jack yelled with tears in his eyes and rubbing his butt. "Jack, you have to learn." Corbyn said crossing his arm. Jack sighed angrily and rolled his eyes. "Less of the sass please." Corbyn said raising his eyebrows. Jack just doesn't know when to stop. Jack runs out of the living room, angrily and crawls up the stairs. Corbyn runs off to get him.

Corbyn's POV
I see Jack crawling up the stairs. I gasp and grab him off the stairs. He whines and wiggles around. I put him down and he looks up at me. "No going upstairs without me or Jonnie." I told him strictly. He groans and pushes me out of the way. "Jack!" I yell angrily. He ignores me and runs into the living room. Suddenly, the baby monitor starts going of. There's little cry noises coming from it.

Jonah's pov
I get up off the couch and walk upstairs to get Zach. As I approach his room his cry's get louder. I open his door to see him standing up and holding onto the crib bars. "Jonnie." He said making grabby arms at me. I took his pacifier out of his mouth. I lifted him up and held him. "Do you need a change?" I ask him. He shakes his head but, I think he's lying. I check and find out that he's wet. I place him on the changing table and start to change him. I hear him whine while I take his trousers off. "It's ok, bubba." I said gently. He starts to wiggle around. "Zach, stop it." I said raising my eyebrows. He stops wiggling and I quickly put a new diaper on him and put his trousers back on him. I lift him up and carry him downstairs. We walk into the living room to see Corbyn watching TV with Jack. I sit down next to Corbyn and Zach instantly gets glued to the TV.

Word count: 1,048

Heyyyyyy!!!!! Part 3 will be out soon. I hope your enjoying this book so far. Until the next chapter, bye people!