Puppy

Jonah's pov
So, I've got a surprise for the boys. I just bought a puppy because, I know Jack and Zach love dogs/puppies. I've just arrived home and I'm all ready to surprise the toddlers. I open the front door and look for the boys. I spot them! They're in the living room playing with the action figures. "Boys, I have a surprise." I say smiling. They look up at me with a confused look. "Here." I say and put the cage down and open it. Instantly, a little puppy comes running out. "Puppy!" They say smiling. Zach hugs the puppy, as he licks his face. Jack scratches behind the puppies ear. "Do you like him?" I ask them. They nod at the same time. "What's the name, Jonnie?" Zach asks looking at me. "Max." I reply. "Max, come here." Jack says. Max walks over to Jack. "No, he's mine." Zach whines. "Zach, he's everyone's." I tell him. "No, he all mine." He whined, again. I sigh a bit annoyed. Jack is giggling because, the puppy is licking him. "Mine!" Zach yells and runs over to the puppy. Max runs over to the corner of the room, and bows his head down. "Zachy, you scared him." Jack says. Zach walks over to Max and puts his hand out. Max sniffs his hand and Zach starts to stroke him. I smiled slightly and walked out if the living room. I went into the kitchen to do the washing up. I was happily doing the washing up while listening to Unbelievable, when I heard a scream followed by a loud gasp. I rushed into the living room to see Max in the corner of the room, Jack red in the face from anger and Zach crying on the floor. "What happened?" I asked worriedly. "Jacky, hurt me because I wanted to pway with puppy too." Zach explained through tears. "Corbyn!" I called. "Yeah." He replied walking over to me. I explained to him about what Jack did. He grabbed Jack's wrist and took him into the dining room. I picked Zach up and cuddled him. I then heard three smacks and a loud whine. When he calmed down, I put him down and he walked over to Max. "Maxy." He said cutely. I chuckled slightly and went back into the kitchen. 

Corbyn's pov
I smacked Jack's butt three times. "Stop it." Jack whined. "Jack, you need to be told off." I told him strictly. He whined loudly and stamped his foot. "You can't be mean to others." I said. He nodded and his eyes filled with tears. "No, don't cry." I said gently. I pulled him into a hug and he cried into my chest.

Jacky's pov
I hate Zachy so much! He always gets his way, he never gets in trouble and he's the center of attention. I go into the living room and see Zachy with Maxy. Zachy was squeaking Maxy's toy ball. "Here you go, Maxy." Zach said giving it to him. Maxy took it and held it in his mouth. Zachy giggled and clapped his hands. I'm gonna try and get Zach in trouble.

Word count: 547

Cliffhanger! I guess it's a cliffhanger lol. I hope you enjoyed. Until the next chapter, bye people!