12.

GIA POV

My boys were coming to see me today and I couldn't be anymore excited. I missed them being here in the house. And I know Salem misses Kai like crazy. Things with Levi and I are starting off slowly. I was in no rush for a relationship. Plus, I was still healing from Delano and his bullshit!. So for right now Levi and I are just friends that's all. He explained whenever I was ready to take the next step then he was here for it.

I appreciated him for being so patient about it. Then again so was Delano and you see where that went. So my walls are up high with Levi. Damn you Delano for scarring me. I had to go pick up Salem from daycare today. She loves it there. Harlow and I went to pick up her big sister. We pulled up and the class started walking out the side of the building with their buddy in hand. "Salem!" I called she looked at me and smiled.

She ran to me and hugged my leg "where's Harlow?!".

"She's in the car. Come on get in" she hopped in and I strapped her in. Salem usually gives me a ear full before we get home. She talks way too much. When we got home she got herself all nice and comfy. The door opened and my boys walked through.

"Kai!" Salem yelled racing to him. She ignored Ryan's presence and went straight to Kai. He lifted her up and hugged her. "You stay now?".

"No sorry I'm just here to visit" he said. She frowned "why no stay?!".

"Because dad needs us too. So you can keep mom company and we keep dad company" he said.

"Okay" she smiled. Ryan came and hugged me "hey mom miss you".

"Miss the hell out of both of you! How are things with dad?" I asked.

"He's getting better. Therapy is really helping him. It's amazing the person he was when we first moved there to where he is now. Almost the same dad we once had" he said.

"Good as long as he's getting better" I said.

"So does that mean you forgive him?" Kai asked.

"Hell no! The day I forgive your dad for hurting me pigs will fly" I said. They both sucked their teeth "not in my house!" I warned. A knock at the door startled us. "Come in!" I yelled. Levi opened the door with flowers in his hand. "Hey Gia. Oh snap these are the two boys. Umm.. Ryan and Kai".

"Who the hell are you?" Ryan asked.

"This is my friend Levi..." I said. Ryan looked at Kai and Kai glanced at him "a friend?".

"Yeah you know a friend.. like how Ron is my friend same thing" I said.

"But Ron is your friend. Levi here look thirsty" Ryan said. Salem went to the kitchen and got a juice box "here" she handed it to Levi. Everyone laughed "what? He's thirsty".

"Not like that Salem!" Kai said.

"Oh" she said.

Levi smiled "nice meeting you two heard so much about you both".

"Can't say the same about you. Our mother never told us about her new friend" Kai said. Clearing my throat "don't be rude".

"No one is being rude. We just didn't know anything about Levi here" Ryan said.

"He's my friend point blank period" I said. They both shrugged and glanced at Levi who was just standing there. "Sorry if this is a little overwhelming". He shook his head "not at all".

I smiled "my boys came to visit me today since they moved with their father".

"Oh that's nice of them. Just tall boys. Their father must be tall" he said.

"Yeah He is. But anyway... thanks for the flowers" I said.

He smiled "thought you would like them. I mean what woman doesn't like flowers, right?!".

"Yeah exactly" I joked.

"So what are your plans today?" He asked.

"Well I'm hanging with my boys until they leave and then I'm free" I said.

"Cool, so how about we chill out. You know watch a movie and order food. I know with the little ones you can't really go out out. So I say we stay here and just chill out with Salem and Harlow".

"Don't say that too loud or we will be watching frozen tonight and I cannot do it" I said.

"I mean if we watch frozen who cares" he said.

"Okay then you have Salem belting out all the songs and forcing you to sing along. I'm good" I joked.

"Well you say it like that then maybe let's not mention it too loud" he joked.

Levi was funny and goofy. He made my goofy side come out with no problem. Very chill and laid back guy. This was something I wasn't used to. But I'm taking it very slow with him. He seems like he's on board that I have children and he doesn't mind.

But Ryan and Kai aren't fans of Levi. But they can't tell me who my friends can be. So...