161.

Last flashback.... lol

GIA POV

There's a reason why after I got pregnant that I didn't want to be bothered with Delano. He proved to me what the situation was....

[flashback],..

I've been living alone for the past eight years. Even though Bria and I are friends. She's only been here once. It's not that I'm ashamed of where I live. But it's not the best place to be. But hey, it's better than living on the street.

That night I wasn't feeling well. But I struggled through it at work today. When I got home all I wanted to do is go to bed. In which I did. About nine  thirty I awoke needing to pee. When I wiped myself I noticed blood on the toilet paper. Now I had to make sure I saw what I saw. So I wiped again and there was blood again. There was no way I had my period if I'm pregnant, Right?.

Panic started to set in. What if I'm having a miscarriage? Or something is wrong! Maybe that's why I wasn't feeling well. What do I do? Calling Delano cause I was confused.

"Hello" he whispered. Why is he whispering?.

"Delano I need you to come over ASAP" I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I think something is wrong and I don't know what to do. All I know there was blood!" I said.

He sighed "Gia I can't leave right now! I'm at a dinner party at my mothers house".

"Are you serious?! I could be having a medical emergency and you can't leave?!" I said.

"Look just wait it out. Maybe it's nothing!" He whispered.

"You know what Delano. You proved my point on why I wanted to abort this baby! Goodbye!" Ending the call. Grabbing my car keys and might as well drive myself to the emergency room!.

Once I got there I explained what the problem was and the immediately took me in the ultrasound room. My nerves were all over the place and I was here alone. I called Bria but I got no answer. "Well the baby is fine. But it does seem your cervix is slightly opened. Hence the blood".

"Okay? What happens next?" I asked.

"Well you'll have to be admitted and we will start you on an IV to stop the dilation". Wonderful.

I laid in that hospital bed contemplating if I should just end this pregnancy. It was still early... especially if I have to go through this alone. Looking at my phone I got no call backs from Delano. Unbelievable!. An hour later Bria called me back. I told her what happened and she was on her way here.

When she got here she was surprised Delano wasn't here. "He should be here!".

"Whatever! He rather be with Jessica at his mothers home for a dinner party" I said.

"But you could've been in a serious medical situation!" She said.

"Well life isn't that easy for me" I said.

When I was released from the hospital I was told to be in bed rest for two weeks. The longest two weeks ever. On the last day of me being home Delano showed up.

Meeting him at my door way "you lost?".

"How are you?" He asked.

"Now you care to know?" I asked.

"Gia I really couldn't leave and if I did a lot of questions would've been asked" he said.

"Delano I just don't care anymore. But I'm fine now. So you can leave" I said.

"Why are you being so mean to me?" He asked.

I sighed "Are we done here?".

He stood there and watched me "Gia I'm sorry I wasn't there but see it from my point of view".

"I could've died or maybe lost the baby. And you wasn't there... what does that show me? That throughout this pregnancy I'll be alone" I said.

"No you won't! It was only that one time and I'm sorry but I'm here now" he said.

Applauding him slowly "wow! A whole three weeks later. You want a trophy or something?".

He sighed "you don't even know what I'm dealing with!".

"I would have cared three weeks ago. But I don't now. Now if you could escort yourself back to your car and leave. And from now on.. if it's not about this baby then there's no need to talk to one another!".

"Are you serious?" He asked.

"Dead serious! Now you can focus on Jessica and your relationship since that comes first" I said. Closing my door and tearing up a bit. Hearing his car drive off. I refuse to feel the way I did that night. Knowing I was alone in a time of need. Wiping away my tears I walked back to the kitchen to get something to eat.