69.

GIA POV

I had Delano watch Harlow while I did some errands. Harlow is a very easy child. She doesn't give that much trouble only when Salem is around. When I got back I saw Delano on the couch with Harlow knocked out. It was a cute picture.

"How cute" I smiled

"How cute" I smiled. Delano hushed me before slowly removing himself from her grasp. "Yeah she fell asleep thirty minutes ago".

"She wanted to nap with her daddy" I said.

"My girls love me" he smiled. Rubbing my non existent belly "Maybe we need another girl".

"Hell to the no we don't. Two is more than enough. And on top of that they don't even get along" I said.

"Only sometimes they don't" He said. He must've forgotten what happened the other day. Harlow may be quiet but she's always plotting against Salem. I don't know what Salem did but Harlow waited for two days to strike back and she sure did. Salem was not happy at all.

"So what happened the other day doesn't count?" I asked. When he realized what I meant his eyes went wide "You're totally right". Sometimes I wonder if Delano closes his eyes at times when it comes to his daughters. "But look I have to run an errand myself. I'll be back" he said.

"But I thought we were going to talk about you know" I said.

"I promise when I get back we can talk" he gave me a quick stare and a kiss. Well I was hoping we could talk before Harlow awakes from her nap.

//

DELANO POV

Little does Gia know I've been watching this man who took complete advantage of her. Sitting in my car parked just watching his every move. The sight of him was getting me angry. He's a punk!. And then had the audacity to touch what's mine. He came out of his house and he went to his car. Watching him drive off.

Even though breaking and entry is a criminal offense ... but he left his door unlocked. Walking inside his home I looked around. Very clean. You can tell he's a very orderly type of man. I would hate to see how he grew up. Making sure to hide any type of weapon he could possibly try and use on me. After that I took a seat on the couch. Just waiting. Since I've been watching him I knew his moves and whereabouts.

A few hours later I heard the door open. He walked right pass me and went to the kitchen. When he came back I cleared my throat. He jumped "What the fuck?" He yelled.

"Hello... Jacob? Right?" I asked.

He looked confused "who are you?".

I smiled "don't worry about that. But you remember a young woman you drank with last week?".

"Oh you mean the black woman.. yeah" he said.

"Well for one her name is gia. Second, she's my wife and third you raped her" I said. He was taken back of what I just accused him of doing. "Rape? I didn't rape anyone" he said.

"Jacob, if you lie it'll only get worse for you" I said.

"I swear I didn't rape anyone" he said. He started looking around "Don't worry I removed all the sharp things".

"What do you want from me?" He yelled.

"Don't yell at me! And you raped my wife. She was clearly unconscious in that picture. What'd you give her?" I asked.

He started stuttering "Umm... I -I... look I'm sorry okay... just don't hurt me". Getting up off the couch and walking towards him "what did you give her?".

Putting his hands up in defense "Xanax!".

Shaking my head "Xanax? You know she's pregnant. Now I could easily press charges against you for rape and harmful intent of a fetus. And I have proof". He backed up to the wall "I'm sorry! It wasn't my plan. I was just following orders".

"From who?" I asked closely.

"I can't say" he said.

Letting out a small laugh. I punched him right in the face causing him to fall to the ground "Okay it was Bria!" He yelled. Even though I was pumped up already. Hovering over him "you raped my wife because of Bria?!". He nodded. That's when I started going in on his face. The screams coming from him as my fist hit his face over and over.

Out of breath I got up and cleaned up. He laid there all bloody just looking at my every move. "If you even try and go to cops... I will kill you next time. Remember you'll serve a longer sentence than I would". With that I cleaned my hands up and walked out the door leaving him there.

When I got home gia looked at me "Can we talk now?".

I nodded "yeah we can talk now". Pulling her to me and kissing her. She pulled back "you're so lovey dovey today".

"It's a brand new day" I smiled. Gia looked at me and went to sit back down. Joining her at the table as we got ready to discuss the main issue here and what to do about it.