126.

DELANO POV

To say I was pissed was an understatement

To say I was pissed was an understatement. Gia crossed a line with me. She allowed another man to kiss her. Gia is mine and always will be mine I made sure of that. And she has the audacity to let this man kiss her and who knows what else.

The ride home was quiet. I didn't even want to speak to gia. She was looking out her window. All you heard was the air blowing through the car. She knew I was mad and I had every right to be.

Not knowing who this man was was killing me! Slamming my hand on the steering wheel over and over. Gia jumped and looked at me. I wanted to yell so bad. "I can't even look at you!".

"Out of all people I expected more"'I said.

"Really? Coming from the man who cheated on me twice" she said.

I didn't respond. Just her whole presence was annoying me. "Exactly can't say anything" she said.

"Gia you let a man who wasn't me your kids father to put his hands on you and kiss you!. You crossed a damn line!" I yelled.

"So it's okay for you to cheat... but I can't?" She asked.

"What the hell do you think?!" I said. She shook her head and looked out the window. "How can you be so stupid to do something like that?!".

"Really?! This is why I did it! All you do is sit here and do this! I understand you're upset. That's normal but sit here and belittle me for something you did as well is not cool. But I'm suppose to sit and just take it. Right? That's why I did what I did at least he treated me like a damn human being! At least he respected me. Instead of tearing me down! And you don't own me! You never have!" She yelled.

Pressing my foot on the gas I sped the car up. We needed to get home so I could get away from Gia. When we got home I stormed inside the house "stay away from me!" I yelled.

"Gladly" she yelled.

By passing Harlow who glanced at me as I stormed inside. She was watching tv and looked away. Pacing back and forth in the room. I can't believe Gia. She pushed me away saying to protect me. And she let another man come in to step in my place. Then she had them around our boys.

Now this man left tons of money for her and the boys! Like she needs it. We are well with money. She doesn't need his money when she has mine!. Picking up he chair and throwing it against the wall letting it break into pieces.

Taking a deep breath cause I felt like I was losing control. After a few mins Gia stood at the door "are you done?".

"Gia for your safety leave me alone! I don't want to look at you right now. Right now you're tainted to me" I said. She started biting her lip so I knew she was about to cry. But I didn't care. I was hurt. For the fact she kept this from me. She lied to me.

//

GIA POV

I expected this.

Knew he was going to be mad.

But the way he's treating me isn't fair. He cheated as well and he acts like he didn't do shit. But he's belittling me over and over. But when he told me he didn't want to look at me cause I was tainted that hurt. Never did I sleep with K. He was too sick to even have sex. Not that we tried. We were more focused on getting him better.

But Delano swears up and down I had to have sex with him in order for him to leave me money. He acts like he owns me. I'm not a property! That's one thing K did he treated me like an equal. He never ever disrespect me. Or called me out of my name.

"Mommy are you okay?" Harlow asked.

"Yeah I'm fine" I said.

"Why is daddy mad?" She asked.

I shrugged "grown up stuff".

"Oh" she said.

She put her head on my shoulder hugging my head. Hugging her back "go watch some television while I cook". She smiled "okay".

The whole time I was cooking just the words Delano was yelling at me in the car kept circling in my head.