28.

GIA POV

Did I regret having spontaneous sex with Delano? Nope. That's another thing he always had right was... lord can he throw down that vanilla dick. I never told Bria about sleeping with Delano that first time. But I tried to convince myself I didn't enjoy it. But truthfully I did. He never failed me in that department.

Ryan and Kai were both here cause Delano had a business meeting. "Mom can you wash this shirt for me?" He handed me the stained shirt. "What the hell happened here?".

"Oh I had a bad nose bleed. Blood everywhere he said" I looked over the shirt and back at him. "That must've been some nose bleed!".

"It was... ask Kai" he said.

"Nah I'm good. Spare me the details" I said. Walking to the laundry room. I scrubbed out the blood stains and put it in the washer. Salem was chasing after Kai as she always is. He's trying to ditch her but Salem was on his tail. My house was usually like this before the boys moved in with Delano.

Hearing taps shoes running in and out of the rooms of this house. Salem was now in tap. How fun is that when she doesn't want to take off her shoes. Scratching up my floor!!!. You ask why I keep putting her in classes... well Salem has a lot of energy that she needs to release. Talk about tap... I had to take her. "Salem leave Kai alone and let's go!. Harlow you too".

Tell me why my two year old taught my one year old how to mean mug!. They definitely got that from Delano. Harlow didn't move. She stood there just watching me "come on!". She slowly walked outside and turned to me.

[just skipping along with the growing process

[just skipping along with the growing process... I know she looks big for a one year old... sue me]...

"Can you please not give me that face and get in the car" I said. She huffed and slowly got in the car. Strapping her in and Salem. I swear all I could hear in my head was tap tap tap tap.

Delano was going to try and make it see Salem perform her tap routine. When we got there Harlow's face didn't change. Salem was tapping all over the damn place. I walked her into the room and let her do her thing. Delano snuck himself into the room to watch Salem. When she was done we applauded her. She did such a good job.

Delano picked her up hugging her "princess you did great!". She smiled "I know". Putting her down I had to get a picture.

Doesn't she look pretty in her tap attire?

Doesn't she look pretty in her tap attire?. There's nothing Salem can't do. Harlow changed her attitude once she saw her sister tapping. "When we get home take the shoes off! You already scratched up my floor!".

Ryan and Kai were left alone. Which I didn't mine. Like I said they can handle themselves. Plus, they didn't want to come along. "Gia Umm... maybe later when the kids are asleep we can continue what we did the other day" Delano smirked.

"You would!" I joked.

"Just saying... we both enjoyed it. It can be a all the time occurrence" he said.

Shaking my head "I'll see you later" he winked and walked out. When I got back home I went to check the laundry. Pulling out the shirt the blood stains were still there but faded. "Ryan!" I yelled. He came running "What's up?".

"That nose bleed killed this shirt. Either trash it or wear it in the house" I said.

"Really?! Crap! I actually liked this shirt" he said. Hearing the tap noise going up and down the hallway. Didn't I tell her to take those damn shoes off?!. "Salem is chasing Kai again with the tap
shoes and Harlow joined in".

Facepalming myself "great... anyway so what are you doing About the shirt?".

"I guess trash it" he said.

"When did you have that nose bleed?" I asked.

"Oh like three days ago" he said.

"Did dad know about it?" I asked.

"Nope, I took care of it myself. I'm almost a teenager I have to learn how to take care of myself" he said.

"Okay big man on campus!" I teased.

Still hearing that damn tap noise. That has to be the most annoying noise at the moment. I walked out to catch her in the moment. "Salem didn't I say take the shoes off?"'she stopped "I forgot".

"Yeah right... off now!" She kicked them off and started sliding on the floor with her stockings. She thought it was hilarious. "I'm like Elsa... I'm sliding!".

Harlow giggles and copied what Salem did. So now they were both sliding all over the damn house. Kai smiled "oh good now she can leave me alone!". He spoke to soon.. "Kai!!" She screamed. Her and Harlow went after him. This was my house... just full of noise all day long.