5-11

☆, 005 chapters
when the Lei family finished their dinner, the day is not completely black. The houses and shadows were dimmed by the sun's residual light. The farmer's people are like this, try to eat dinner before the darkness, so you can save some light oil.
The Qin, Zhao and Qian tribes washed the bowl under the eyes of Du Shi, and cleaned up the kitchen.
From the kitchen, I saw that Lei Tie took a dark brown tub and went to the well to fetch water. Qin Yusheng was afraid that he would wash his feet with himself. He walked over and used a wooden scoop to take a cold water from the bucket. I fell on my feet and rinsed my feet. I also looked at Lei Tie with a plain look. I was afraid that he could not see his alienation from him. He secretly made a beggar. The well water that he just shot was not ordinary ice. Through the heart.
After Thunderton, there is still no expression, bending over and fetching water.
Qin Lan quickly returned to the thatched cottage, the sandals were wet and very uncomfortable. He simply took off his shoes and let his feet dry naturally. He sat down on the bed without a stool. The room was very dim, and the outside light seemed to be very bleak from the gaps in the walls or the gaps in the big or small. Instead, I saw an oil lamp on the low table at the bed. I don't know how to ignite it. Qin Hao didn't move it.
In a short while, Lei Tie came in.
Qin Lan whispered: "Is there anyone else outside?"
Lei Tie didn't know what he meant, shook his head, walked in, and sat down on the bed.
Qin Lan thought for a moment and said directly: "I don't know what is going on. I didn't remember the previous things. Can you tell me who I am, and why do I get married with you? We are both men. . "
Tie turned his head and looked at him in surprise.
Qin Lan looked at him calmly.
"You are my wife. I am Lei Tie. Sleep." Lei Tie first went to bed and lay down on the outside.
"I am a man!" Qin Yu was in a hurry and asked, "How did I get married with you? Why did my family marry me to a man?"
Lei Tie did not speak, the room was too dark, Qin Qin looked Unclear his expression.
"You are my wife." Lei Tie finished, no matter how Qin Qin asked, never open again, breathing is long and steady, it seems to fall asleep.
Anxious was useless. Qin Lan was very calm and suffocated. He sat for a while, and a cool breeze blew. He slammed a chill and smeared and climbed to the inside of the bed to lie down. At least there is still a thing to be thankful for: Lei Tie did not force him to exercise the rights and obligations of the "couple". Hey!
Qin Hao's head, to get rid of the idea of ​​the Leiren, hesitated, or put the only quilt on the body of Lei Tie. The body temperature around him is like a warm stove, so that he wants to ignore it. It is no longer necessary to think about it. I plan to take a good sleep and wait for the day to find out. He slept very reassured, and he estimated that the current body is at most 12 years old, still a child, and Lei Tie can't be a real animal.
It
took two days, and Qin Hao finally knew his current situation. As soon as he crossed, he crossed into the time and space. Today is the Daxia Dynasty. He is in Qingshan Village in Liushui Town.
He also felt very clear about Lei's situation. Lei Tie and Lei Xiangren were originally half-brothers. Lei Tie's biological mother died of dystocia when he was thundering iron. After half a year, Lei Daqiang smashed the house, which is Du's. Lei family also has a son, only a little tea time than Lei Chuntao, reading in the private school of the town, only came back every few days, Qin Hao has not seen him yet.
Very coincidentally, the original owner of this body is also called Qin Hao, and Lei Tiecheng pro does have an insider. Speaking of this, I have to say that the iron is very pitiful. When Du Shi first entered the door, it was good for Lei Tie, but when she had her own child, how could she see that Lei Tie was not pleasing to the eye, and a little dissatisfaction was not a fight. As the saying goes, there will be a shackle after the mother. From time to time, Du Shi said that the iron and iron of the bad words, and gradually turned around with a strong thunder and did not care about the iron. When Lei Tie was 12 years old, Du Shi took Lei Daqiang and sold the Leitie to the rich people to do a small trip. Lei Tie Ren couldn't bear it, and quietly left home. This walk was almost ten years. He came back less than a month ago. He had an ugly face on his face. He didn't know what happened outside. The family asked, the villagers also asked, but nothing could be asked.
After all, it is my own child, the boss is not small, and the two younger brothers are married, and the boss is still not married. Lei Daqiang thought about telling Lei Tie. However, the face of a pretty person is a little more awkward, which girl can see him? This matter has been dragging.
Until one day, the village came to a fortune-telling man, not to mention that Lei Tie's destiny was a fourteen-year-old boy who would appear in the village grove in the village sometime in a certain month of the year! If they combine, the rich and the rich are inexhaustible, and even the whole village, but if Lei Tie smashes others, then the Lei family will be the cause of the disaster, and even the children.
Listening to people here, Qin Yu's first feeling is that this fortune-telling must be a person who sees the thunder and the iron is not pleasing to the eye.
If you go back, this fortune-telling word will be exported, and the Lei family will change their face, and Ning believes that it is not credible! On that day, Lei Daqiang took Lei Xiangren and Lei Xiangyi to the woods of the fortune teller. I didn't expect the three to really see a boy there!
The boy was dressed in a ragged, kneeling on the floor, unconscious.
The three men hesitated for a moment and brought the boy back home.
After the young man woke up, he only said that he was called Qin Hao, who fled from a remote town. The rest were all asking questions.
Because Lei Tie left home for many years, Lei Daqiang was a bit embarrassed about him, and did not really intend to let him marry this boy. Is it a big deal to raise this child, should you be able to withstand the disaster?
But couldn't resist Du's crying and screaming in front of him. He said that the two old ones were not affected by the thunder and iron. Even if they lost their lives, there is nothing wrong with them, but can't you harm other children because of a thunder? In particular, Lei Xiangyi still has no son. Lei Xiangli has not yet become a family. Lei Xiangzhi still has to take a test. Maybe he can be the official Guangzong Yaozu in the future, and the only daughter has not said that he is a pro.
In this way, Lei Daqiang only let go, let Lei Tie and Qin Yu become pro.
Qin Lan is sick and homeless. If he does not agree with Lei Tie, he will be driven away. In desperation, he can only promise.

☆, 006 chapter wants to divide
the family, this became a pro, and the household registration naturally turned to Lei family.
Up to now, the two have been married for only a few days.
Qin Lan also heard another thing, let his heart sink to the bottom. The fact that two men have become pro-related has spread throughout the county, and it is not known whether they have passed to further places. It is the right way for men and women to be together. There are two men in Qingshan Village who have become husband and wife. Can this be a joke of others? In other words, even if he leaves Raytheon now, his reputation is over. He wants to find a wife near here. It may not be possible at all. Which parent will be willing to marry his girl to a man who once married to a man?
Divorce with Lei Tie, that is, "and away", is imminent.
During the day, Du Shi managed to let Qin and Lei Tie work. Only at night he had the opportunity to say a few words with Lei Tie. This evening, after the Lei Tie was finished, Qin Hao tempted to open his mouth: "In fact, when you were married with me, you were forced to do so. You also want to marry a wife. I mean, you want to have a normal wife to live. right? " "
you are my wife. "he looked at the iron mine, do not seem to understand why he said these words.
Qin Hao was a bit sullen, couldn't he say that he was not normal? He tried to maintain calm and patience. "I mean, do you want to marry a daughter who can have children?"
"No need." Lei iron took off the sandals, simple and authentic.
Qin Mian do not know if he really does not understand or pretend, had to say so: "We leave it."
Tie suddenly back, staring at him for a moment before:. "I will not leave the"
Then he It was the same as the last time and went to bed.
Qin Lan was shocked and thought with horror that Lei Tie originally liked men. But this does not make sense. He used to look in the mirror in the space. Now he looks a little unsightly, black and thin, not to mention that he is still a child now, even if Lei Tie likes a man, he may not like him.
However, Lei Tie did not agree and disregard, and he could not do anything. As long as his household registration is still in Leijia, he cannot get out. Listening to Zhang Ge in the village said that the management of household registration in this country is quite strict. If you re-do one, you will not only need a lot of money, but also have a relationship. Even if you have money, there is no way to do it. Is it difficult to be a black household?
Qin Lan was very helpless to admit: he still has to stay in Leijia.
Since he decided to stay, Qin Hao combed the situation of Leijia well. The conditions of Leijia are medium in the village. The house is built of bricks and bricks. It sits on the north and faces north. There are a total of six rooms. The entrance is a hall and it is also a place to eat. Lei Daqiang and his wife, Lei Xiangren's family In the meantime, Lei Xiangyi was a family. Lei Xiangzhi was a scholar and enjoyed one. The last one was divided into two small rooms, Lei Xiangli and Lei Chuntao.
It is the yard outside the main house. The northwest corner is the kitchen, there is a well in the right corner, the east side is the pigpen, and there is a space in the pigsty to put some tools like farming tools. Lei Tie came back later. Without his place, he could only build a thatched cottage in the southwest corner of the yard. Not to mention that the opposite of the thatched cottage is the problem of the pigsty. This thatched cottage now blocks the wind at most. Once the weather is colder, it is not necessary, and it is not necessary to wait until it rains and snows. pitiful.
Qin Lan had a bit of hatred of the iron and iron. Why did the Lei family not bully him so much? Losing him or someone who has been swaying outside, how much more or less should you know?
If you can get out and live, one, without the interference of other people in Lei family, it is more conducive to him to convince Lei Tie and away; second, he will live more freely.
It is strange to say that it is said that Du's hates Lei Tie very much. Why don't you rely on Lei Daqiang to separate the thunder and iron?
"Lei Tie's, be careful!"
suddenly an eager warning sounded in the ear, Qin Yu a spirit, subconsciously throwing away the things in his hand, and at the same time rushed back a few steps - he suddenly remembered that it was cutting wood, just now The axe was cut empty and almost hurt himself.
A rough man in his early thirties walked over and looked up and down with concern. The man picked a basket with an old axe.
"Nothing?"
"Nothing. Zhang Ge, thank you." Qin Yu sincerely thanked. The news he heard was basically from this person, Zhang Dashuan. In the past few days, in addition to the Lei family, there have been dozens of people he has seen. Only Zhang Dashuan and his wife, Chunhuazi, have a normal attitude toward him. Others see him as a pair. The contemptuous look is to avoid him like a plague.
In the eyes of Zhang Dashuan, Qin Lan is a child, not older than his son. Seeing that he was really okay, he asked casually, "What do you think is so ecstatic?" He said, he put down his load, picked up the axe and cut the tree, and the axe went down. A tree with a thick, half-dry tree appeared. Deep traces. It will soon be harvested in the autumn, and the farmers will take more time to do some chores.
Qin Lan thought about it and said it truthfully. "I was thinking, since my mother looked at me and Lei Tie was not pleasing to the eye, why didn't we divide us? As far as I know, isn't Liu family separated?
" "Oh," the small tree was cut down, and Zhang Dashuo continued to cut with an axe. Cutting the tree into small pieces is easier to dry. The sound of the bumps stunned the birds on the tree, and the leaves slammed.
"Your family is impossible in a short time." Zhang Dashuan chopped wood while he was funny. "If you and Tiezi just got married, she will separate you. She is not afraid of the villagers poke their spine." , Tiezi is the boss of Lei family, even if separated, it is reasonable to say that you and the iron son raise two old."
Ah? Qin Hao was dumbfounded.
The sound of the branches swaying behind them, the two turned back.
Lei Tie hung his big bow on his left shoulder, and a wild deer walked close to his right shoulder. The wild deer had at least fifty or sixty pounds and was dragged on him.
"Iron, luck is good! Such a big guy, may sell a lot of money, and keep eating for a long time." Zhang Dashuan enviously glanced at the wild deer, smiled and said to Lei Tie .
Qin Lan stared at the wild deer, and could not help but lick his lips. Clam meat. But he knows that even if Lei Tie hits the prey, he can't eat meat. Du's is an old man, and usually even vegetables are not much fried, not to mention meat. Even the eggs were cooked only for her two baby grandchildren and the only one daughter. Others, including Lei Xinxin, who was only two years old, didn't think about it. There is meat and eggs in his space, but there is no chance to cook.
Lei Tie nodded to Zhang Dashuan and walked to the front of the Qin dynasty. He paused and took out a thing from his arms. He wrapped it with a green lotus leaf, which exudes a faint scent of meat. I sip.
Zhang Dashuo smiled at the Qin dynasty and continued to cut wood.
Qin Lan struggled for a moment and picked up the lotus leaf. "Thank you." Open the lotus leaf, inside is a chicken leg that is roasted and oily, and there is still some heat.
Thunderbolt put down the prey and bow and arrow, picked up the axe and cut the firewood on one side. When the arm was moving, the muscles on the shoulders were stronger and stronger.
The baskets that had only placed three or four firewoods were gradually piled up.
After Qin Hao finished the chicken legs, he only felt that it was better than any chicken legs he had ever eaten.
Almost as he finished his chicken legs, Lei Tie stood up. The two baskets that Qin Lan brought with the firewood were only filled with one. Thunderbolt put the axe, prey and bow and arrow in another basket and picked it up with a pole.
Qin Hao's feeling is a bit subtle. How do you feel that the reason why Lei Tie cut wood is just to wait for him to finish eating chicken legs?
"Zhang Ge, let's go first." Lei Tie said to Zhang Dashuan.
Zhang Dashuo swings his hand, "Oh, well, I will cut it before I go back."

☆, 007 chapter prey turf
Qin Qin licked his lips as far as possible without leaving a trace of oil, look at the clothes on his body, choose to use a lotus leaf to wipe a few Under the mouth, it is estimated that there is no oil on the mouth and the lotus leaf is lost.
Lei Tie noticed his movements, licked his lower lip and his eyes fluctuated for a moment.
As the sun sets, the dim light is projected through the clouds, dyeing the clouds into bright or dark colors, as if they were rendered by colored paint. The water in the pond is also reflected in orange, floating with the wind, and swaying. A flock of birds flew through the sky, leaving a crisp tweet. The busy people in the field walked back quickly, and went home before dark, and after a busy home, they could rest well. Only naughty children do not know how to sorrow, chasing and playing in the fields, and occasionally making happy laughs, even if they accidentally fall, they don't care, they laugh and start to fight. A few earth dogs followed the run and swayed their tails cheerfully.
Lei Tie did not like to talk, Qin Qin did not talk to him, looked at his bow. The bow is gray, I don't know what wood to use, it looks very strong, smooth and shiny, it is always wiped and maintained, it is very much loved by the owner. The quiver is made of gray cloth with ten arrows inside and it is clean.
"Hey, the little two go home together, but I really love it." From the field path, a woman of forty or so, a cloak of a cloak, carrying a hoe on her shoulder, looked at Qin Yuhe with a smile. Lei Tie, the rest of the corner of the eye stayed on the wild deer in the basket for a while.
Qin Lan can see clearly, this person looks amiable, but the contempt of the eyes is not hidden.
The woman continued: "So big one. Your family has been eating meat for ten days and a half. Xiao Qin brother, you just don't know when you first arrived at Lei Family? Your mother-in-law's cooking is one of the best in our village. You have
a good mouth tonight." Another woman walking not far behind the woman took a basket of green vegetables and covered her mouth, meaning she smiled unconsciously. "Why are you all falling down?" The village does not know that Lei Zizi is a family diligent?"
Lei Tie did not hear the ear, still not stepping on the steps.
Qin Xiao secretly sighed and walked a few steps.
The two entered the house, and Du's was walking outside, stopping, stepping into the basket, seeing the prey, showing a satisfactory color on his face, and seeing the other wood in the basket, his face sank.
"Old everyone, have you cut this firewood this afternoon?"
Qin Lan stood behind Lei Tie, "Mother, I am small, no strength, you have to bear more."
"I am who you are responsible for me? Don't eat at night! Where do you put me in the eye." Du's eyes It fell on the wild deer, and the tone of Lei Tie was slightly relieved. "Boss, you have handled this thing."
"Big brother, you are back." A rough man walked out of the house a few steps, looking happy. Looking at the wild deer, a pair of triangle eyes flashed with fine light, and there were two inconspicuous lines in the corner of the eye. "So big, I can open it tonight. Mother, stew potatoes with venison at night?"
Lei Xiangren Only one year younger than Lei Tie, it looks four or five years older than Lei Tie. Lei Xiangyi also looks bigger than Lei Tie. If the three people walk outside together, the unsuspecting person will surely think that Lei Tie is their younger brother. This is also one of the reasons why Qin Lan has always felt that there is a sense of violation in Lei Tie. He was curious about the decade when Raytheon left.
Zhao heard the movement in the room, and walked out quickly. He smiled and took hold of Du's arm. It looked very close. "Mother, then we have a good mouth. The stew made by Niang has always been delicious. I thought of the birth of Xiaobao. The wild pork stewed radish, the wife is still drooling now."
Qin Hao almost did not laugh out loud. Is this really saying that Lei family has not eaten meat for a long time?
In the kitchen, Qian, who is cooking, glanced at Zhao's appearance from the gap in the window, sneered with disdain, and whispered, "It's strange to eat."
Lei Xiangyi, who just entered the door, just heard Zhao's words. I also looked forward to watching Du. All day long, it is green radish sweet potato, he has long been tired of eating.
"What to eat?" Du Shi stunned Zhao's eyes, no doubt, "all are salted and left to eat when the autumn harvest."
Lei Tie has a chance to open, "sell early tomorrow." Finished, he Regardless of the reaction of others, put the burden on the side and take the wild deer to the well.
Du Shi and Lei Xiangren were both stunned.
Lei Xiangyi did not particularly care about entering the house directly.
"Boss," Du Shi walked over. "It's going to be harvested in the autumn. The oil is needed, and the wild deer is kept. When it is time, you don't have to spend money to buy meat. Listen to the mother's, this meat is kept."
Lei Tiewei was at the well, and I didn't know where to take a knife. He broke the belly of the wild deer and prepared to peel it. It's still the same sentence, "sell it tomorrow morning."
Qin Hao waited to watch the play. Although he and Lei Tie only spent a few days, it has been seen that Lei Tie said that the unique personality, as long as it is decided by him, it is difficult to change. How will Du's respond?
"Don, you see how you have to do it with the mother? The mother is angry." Zhao said in a reproachful tone, "Why do you have to sell the meat?"
"I have to add clothes to Xiaoxiao." Lei Tie replied softly, the movements on his hands kept going, and the smell of deer blood filled the entire yard.
Du's suddenly turned his head.
The Qin dynasty is not good.
"Okay!" Duss reached him in two steps, pointing at his nose and shouting, as if he was stunned, as if he had been grievances. "I said how suddenly the boss is so strong? It turned out that you are Behind the provocation! Qin, you make our mother and son not agree with you?"
"I don't have it, it doesn't matter to me." Qin Hao flexed a flash and quickly hid to the side of Lei Tie to take him as a shield. No half apologize, my heart said: Who makes you disagree and leave?
He is not incapable of dealing with Du's, but the word "filial piety" is a dead person. If he really hits Du's or does something to Du, it is not only Lei, but the whole village can't tolerate him. To deal with Du's, you have to think about it.
"No?" Du Shi came over and was aggressive. "There is no old assembly saying that I want to add clothes to you? Is my Lei family short of your food, or is it short of your drink? Didn't you know how to add clothes to you? You just can't see a family and a temperament? Boss, you let it go!" With her temper, I don't want to have a half tolerance for Lei Tie. But since the thunder and iron left home, the villagers did not point a little behind her. Xiang Li did not say the daughter-in-law, Chuntao has not yet decided to kiss, for their reputation, she can only endure, it is not good to directly with the Lei Tie to go to take Qin's knife.

☆, 008 chapter separation (1)
Du Shi chasing the left side of Lei Tie, Qin Yu will go to the right side of Lei Tie. Since the beginning of drinking Lingquan water, his body has already recovered to 80%, and his sensitivity has become stronger and his sensitivity has become stronger.
Lei Chuntao has not come out, standing by the window and looking out. Since Qin Lan came to Lei Family, she has been gloomy and silent. She is the first time she has seen him... "lively", and she is deliberately teasing her mother. Looking at one to escape so easily, the other chasing panting, she is not angry, but feels a little funny, some helpless. Mother is also, the sum of Qin Yu can not go. Although she felt awkward for a man who was a big man, Qin Hao had already entered the door, and because of the fortune teller, it is impossible to leave. Since it is a family and is not as good as the United States and the United States?
"You give me a stop!" Du Shi hated Qin Hao not to give her a little face, gas does not hit a place, suddenly rushed over, or was avoided by Qin Yu.
Lei Tie looked at Qin Yu's flexible squatting, a trace of accidents and smiles disappeared in the eyes, stood up and guarded the person behind him, facing Du Shi, "Mother, do not sell prey, you can take two or two silver Adding clothes."
Wanting to take silver from Du's is like licking her flesh. She stopped and gasped for two breaths. Indifferently said: "It's easy to say, where do I come from? Your fourth brother, the wife, This dowry is ready? Your little girl is still not dear, but the dowry is ready? And your five brothers can't spend money to study? Boss, you also understand the mother."
Lei Tie said: "The prey will be sold tomorrow ." "
Duo's face is gloomy and dripping." What should I do when I sell the autumn harvest? Forget it, you have to sell it and sell it. The prey that you hit later will be handed over to me."
Lei Railway: "More."
Du's face slammed into the house.
Lei Xiangren looked disappointed, could not help but glance at the venison, thought about it, caught up with Du Shi, followed her into the room, and closed the door.
"What the sneaky thing?" Duss slammed hard on his arm and glared at him.
"Mother, as long as you can eliminate the gas, my son will let you play a few more times." Lei Xiangren smiled and sent his arm.
Du's suddenly laughed at him and gently patted him. "What are you going to do?" This is her first son, always loves, where is she really willing to beat him?
"Mother, you drink tea." Lei Xiangren picked up the teapot and poured a cup of tea for her. She sat down next to her and lowered her voice, lest she be heard. "Actually, I have already wanted to ask you, since you don't like big brother. Why don't you just split him out and don't bother with it." In fact, Du's trouble finding Qin Hao every day, he also feels noisy, as long as he returns home, there is almost no quiet time.
"Do you think I don't want to?" Du Shi did not feel good. "But there are many places where our family spends money. The boss can work, hunting is also a good hand. I really divided him out. Do you work at home? You bear The cost of two younger brothers and the only one sister?"
Lei Xiangren shook his head quickly . " Which son has such a big skill."
"And, he has been away from home for ten years, and he should have some savings in his hands." The tone is very dull, it seems to be not care, but the emotions that are in the bottom of the eye have revealed her mind.
Lei Xiangren was happy, but he was somewhat uncertain. "I didn't give him twenty-two dollars when he came back?"
"Oh, I don't believe that he only earned twenty-two dollars in ten years. One shot is twenty." Two silver, I see--"Du's noticed that Lei Xiangren's eyes turned around and suddenly regretted telling him all about it. He waved his hand and stood up. "This is just my guess. Don't say this, go see dinner. Do not do well." When he was
eating dinner, Qin Hao did not go. Du Shi said that he would not go to eat, he would not go, otherwise it would be a noisy. Every day with a woman fighting, he disdains, too lazy to care about her. It's a big deal to secretly eat snacks in the space.
The monk did not pay attention, he went out of the yard and swayed slowly into the distance. The sun will fall, the sky in the west will be warm and dim, and the people in the field will return home. The whole village is quiet and suitable for him to think: What can be done to let Lei Daqiang and Du Shi take the initiative to separate them?
There was no one on the road. Qin Lan ran trot slowly along the roadside and ran to the same distance and then ran back. Thinking about it, he exercised by the way. Running for half an hour every day and doing half-hour push-ups, it is necessary to strengthen the body. He always thought that this body was at most 12 years old. Later, he realized that he was actually fourteen years old. He was only about one meter three when he was fourteen years old. It is obvious that he is now stunted. Fortunately, when I was young, I still had time to make up.
Qin Hao analyzed it calmly. Although Lei Daqiang is a long-time leader, he only manages the work outside. Other things are basically Du's. So the key to separation is still on Du's. There is no doubt that Du's has no feelings about Lei Tie. Qin Hao is sure that Du's heart also wants to separate the thunder and iron. The reason why it is not done, besides being afraid of being gossip by the villagers, there must be other reasons.
In addition to Qin Yao's Lei Xiangzhi who has not seen it before, Lei's four brothers, Lei Tie is the tallest and the strongest in the body. For the farmers who rely on physical strength to eat, this is a strong and free labor force.
In addition, there is money. This point is analyzed by Du Shi's words - "The prey that was hit later will be handed over to me." Qin Lan saw the wild deer, the arrow was in the neck of the wild deer, and the arrow was killed. This shows that the arrow of the iron is very good, and the prey that can be hit from now to autumn will not be less. Whether it is modern or ancient, the meat will not be cheap, and the money sold will certainly be quite a lot. Du Shi wants to keep these in her hands, not for the sake of money. Also, there are three children in Lei family who are not married. Traditionally, wedding dowry has valued dowry and dowry, especially in ancient times. There are fewer dowry, and who is willing to marry? The dowry is less, the girl has no confidence in going to her husband's house, and may be looked down upon. Therefore, Qin Hao analysis, Du Shi is likely to want to make money from Lei Tie to supply Lei Xiangli, Lei Xiangzhi and Lei Chuntao. With more iron, she can get less. Good calculation.
If you want Du's initiative to propose a separation, there are several ways...
Qin Hao's brain is turning fast, his wrist is suddenly caught tightly, and a heavy voice sounds in his ear.
"Where are you going?"

☆, 009 chapter separation (2)
Qin Hao turned back, Lei Tie stared at him tightly, his eyes motionless, his right hand holding a bowl. The bowl is filled with sweet potato hazelnut rice and a pair of chopsticks. The so-called sweet potato hazelnut rice is a steamed rice with sweet potatoes and hazelnuts. The most recent staple foods are basically sweet potato rice dumplings and steamed buns. There is a pile of fried vegetables on the rice, and there is actually an omelette.
It is impossible for Du's to give him eggs with good intentions. Most of this is what Lei Tie gave him to an omelette that he gave him. Qin Hao wanted to overthrow this speculation.
He moved his wrist and explained: "Where can I go hungry with my hands? I just exercised and accidentally ran over." In addition to Lei Tie insisted on not leaving this, Lei Tie gave him The impression is not bad, so the tone is very calm.
Thunder iron loosened his hand, handed him the rice bowl, and took him to the old banyan tree by the side of the road. There was a flat stone under the tree. The villagers often chat here during their leisure time.
Qin Lan sat down on the stone and only ate the eggs. Others could not eat. Not to mention sweet potato rice, even if it is chicken, duck and fish, people who can eat for ten days and a half will not be able to stand it.
"I can't eat it." Qin Yu took the bowl and looked at the sunset in the west. He sighed. "I want to eat rice with white flowers, want to eat chicken, duck, fish, want to eat barbecue, want to eat steak, want to drink beer... "
Tie looked at him a long while to get past the bowl, quiet dinner.
Qin Lanyi said, "You didn't eat?"
"Yeah." Lei Tie should have a voice.
"Hey." Qin Yu leaned on the banyan tree and continued to ponder the possibility of separating Du's. Other people don't care, but he must find a way for Du's to separate him and Thunder.
He can first test the views of Lei Tie on the separation of families.
"I have something to ask you."
Lei Tie looked at him and nodded and continued to eat.
"We will live there in the future? This is the pigsty..." Qin Hao asked very concealed.
Lei Tieton paused, did not look up, "we got out after the autumn harvest." The
surprise of the accident made Qin Hao excited to stand up, "Do you really?" He had two vague ideas: either let Lei Tie It is a serious illness, and it is a serious illness. It cuts off Du's thought of using Lei Tie as a labor force. Or he uses Du's superstitious thoughts and his concern for Lei Xiangzhi, who let Du's drive him out and Lei Tie. I never thought that Lei Tie was not stupid, nor was it awkward. I already had other plans in my heart.
When I thought that I could leave the Lei family, Qin couldn't restrain myself from feeling good. She also smiled at Lei Tie and sat down again. The tone was much lighter. "Can you get out early? I know that you want to go out after the autumn harvest. I want to help my family to have a busy farm, but even if we go out to live, we can help with farming. What do you say?"
Lei Tie looked at him, suddenly came out, the voice was still boring, but the tone was firm, "I Will not be separated."
Qin Yu was shocked. Is this guy so sensitive? He avoided the sight of the Thunderbolt and said with a smile: "I didn't mention anything about it. I mean the matter of separation. People who are often angry are getting old, I don't like my mother, I continue to live together and provoke her. Isn't it filial to be angry?"
"I won't wash clothes."
Qin Hao quickly said: "I will!"
"I won't cook."
"I will!" Qin Yusheng was afraid that he could not convince him to separate as soon as possible.
Lei Tie nodded.
The little man in Qin Xin's heart excitedly picked up a high, and urged: "Quickly eat."
Lei Tie is still not slow, Qin Hao stared at the anxious, can not help him eat.
Lei Tie touched his head, "No hurry."
Qin Hao did not have time to protest against his actions, directly said: "I am very anxious!"
Lei Tie this slightly speeded up. When he finished his last meal, they went home together.
The sunset glow gradually disappeared, leaving only a faint glow. The entire village was shrouded in dimness, and few households had lit the lights, the lights shook with the wind, and the shadow of the walls shook.
Zhao saw Lei Tie holding the tableware to the kitchen, raising his eyebrows and smiling, a lot of Qin dynasty, sour and slick: "The big cockroach is really enviable, the big brother does not say anything to the big cockroach, after eating the meal, he also helps the cockroach to hold the empty bowl. "
Don't be awkward !" Du's in the house followed, "Everyone, don't wash the bowl quickly? Don't you want money?"
Qin Lan does not hurt, it will soon be separated, he does not want to be next to the festival. He walked into the kitchen and could only wash the dishes with a touch of moonlight. This ancient did not have detergent, to wash the oil stains on the dishes, only hot water. Because there are two pots on one stove, the pot inside the pot cooks the rice while boiling. Qin Hao opened the lid of the inner pot and found that there was no hot water. I didn't know who was used it, so I had to re-boil it.
Lei Tie sat down in front of the stove to help burn the fire.
When the two men washed the bowl, the house was black and bonfire, and it had already calmed down.
The two returned to the thatched cottage after the moonlight wash.

☆, 010 chapter separation (3) The
two did not light, touched the black bed.
Qin Hao touched the old and hard quilt, but his mood was very relaxed - he would soon be separated. Other grievances are nothing compared to separation.
"Right, where do we live after we are separated?" Qin Hao suddenly remembered the most important thing, whispered.
Lei Tie paused in the darkness. "The money in his hand is only enough to cover the thatched cottage."
Qin Xiao said with a smile. "As long as you can move out from here, you can live in a cave." Just leave here, he There is a way to make money.
Lei Tie did not speak for a long time, I do not know if I fell asleep.
Qin Lan couldn't sleep, and nearly half an hour later, sat up.
"Where?"
Lei Tie's voice rang coldly.
Qin Yu was shocked. Fortunately, he did not rush to take food out of the space, touched his stomach, sighed, "Hungry." When it was a long body, how many chicken legs and an egg would he eat? Even if there is nothing left in the dinner, Duss is locked in the cupboard, and the key is only she has.
It was Ray Tie who also got up and learned about it. A large moonlight sprinkled in from the outside. It turned out that Lei Tie silently opened the door.
"Go." Lei Tie whispered.
"Where to go?" Qin Yu wondered, climbed out of bed and put on shoes.
Lei Tie opened the courtyard door and waited for Qin Yu to go out and lightly closed the courtyard door.
The moonlight sprinkled on the ground, calming like water. In the late September, the night was quite cool, but it didn't make people feel cold. The evening wind was blowing on the face, very comfortable.
Lei Tie took Qin Qin's wrist, Qin Yu earned a bit and did not earn, only had to go. The pitholes on the ground, I accidentally stepped into the pit, and Lei Tie took him.
Going forward along the road, Qin Yu is more confused. Going forward, I will leave the village. On the sun-baked field, Lei Tie stopped in front of a tall grasshopper, reaching for the top of the donkey and three more eggs in his hand.
Qin Hao looked at him in surprise. I didn't expect people like him to steal other people's eggs.
Lei Tie seems to see his thoughts, "Pheasant."
Qin Yi thought, too. If it is a domestic chicken, how can I run here to lay eggs?
"Wait." Lei Tie put three eggs in his hand.
Qin Lan looked at his back and went away until he could not see it again. Surrounded by silence, no one left, only the shadow of the grass scorpion in the moonlight, the wind behind it blowing coolly, he was a little creepy, licking his arm, was moved by the action of Lei Tie, but also born for him. The family feels sympathy. The move of Du's lock cupboard is not only to prevent him, but also to prevent Zhao and Qian from stealing. Originally a family, but to the extent of this, how can it not make people feel funny and sad?
Not long after, Lei Tie came back with a small bundle of firewood, and in the right hand there were two corn cobs that didn't know where to lick. He used a flintstone to pick up the fire and put the eggs in the fire. They used two thin bamboo branches to wear corn and roast on the fire.
Under the flashing fire, the man's face is quieter than the day, even if he is still straight and straight, he looks very calm and reliable.
The flames licked the corn, and after a while the thunder and iron would turn the bamboo branches in their hands. Qin Lan yawned, kneeling on his knees and smelling the smell of corn before he got up. When Lei Tie handed over the two corns, he only picked one.
"You also eat one." He took a bite of corn, soft and fragrant, and his eyes floated up and smiled. He looked up at Lei Tie and smiled. "It's very fragrant. Your craft is good, there is no paste at all." When Lei Tie is hunting, he does not come back to dinner at noon, and he needs to solve it himself. This craft is about to be practiced like this.
Lei Tie did not speak, his face still had no expression, but the chilly lines on his face were obviously softer, and picked up a stick to turn over the eggs in the fire.
Even after Qin and Lei Tie had been together for many years, remembering the scene of this night, Qin Hao was still full of warmth.
"When are you going to mention the separation? I am not urging you, asking me to have a good heart."
Lei Tie did not eat corn. "The five brothers will go home tomorrow night, and take a day off the next day. "
Qin Mian nodded. He already knows that Lei Tie is a man of opinion, and he must know how to divide his family. He does not need to say more. Moreover, he always feels that he is an outsider and he is not good at interfering.
Thunderbolt pulled the eggs out and placed them in the wind to cool the wind.
Qin Hao finished the corn cob, touched the eggs, not hot, picked up and peeled, three eggs were eaten, and the stomach was full.
Lei Tie eats the corn in his hand.
Corn cobs are thrown far into the rice fields with high knees.
"There will be traces here." Qin Hao pointed to the burning fire.
Lei Railway: "When it is not used in the sun." This means that it will not be discovered in these days. In fact, even if it was discovered, there was nothing. At most, it caused some speculation. If it was serious, some people said some gossip.
"Let's go." In order to express his gratitude to Lei Tie, Qin Hao bent over to hold the extra firewood.
Lei Tie took him one step faster and picked up a few firewoods to signal him to keep up.
When passing the firewood at home, put the firewood on the woodpile. The two returned to the room.
The yard is silent. Their departure did not alarm anyone.
The stomach was satisfied, Qin Xiao's drowsiness came, and he fell asleep in bed, and felt cold in the middle of the night, subconsciously leaning against the heat source around him, and fell asleep.

☆, 011 chapters make more money, let you put how much oil you want to put
When the chicken was called for the first time, Lei Tie opened his eyes. The faint light outside and the wind squeezed in from the crack of the thatched cottage. He quickly woke up and looked down at the warmth of his arms. The teenager who curled up in his arms slept soundly. The teenager felt cold and unconsciously squeezed into his arms in the middle of the night, and his head squeezed under his right armpit.
He took his arm, licked the quilt for the boy, dressed quietly, washed his face in the cold water of the courtyard, and returned to the thatched cottage with his prey and bows on his back. Depart in the morning light. It is not close to the town, but it has to turn over a mountain. It takes more than half an hour to walk. Early departures can be reached when the market opens. At that time, it was the most lively. The rich people who bought the goods chose to come out at this time and sell the prey more quickly.
Not far away, several people in the village who also went to the market came in the other direction, each carrying a burden and bending the poles.
"Iron." One of them is Zhang Dashuan.
"Zhang Ge." Lei Tie greeted, not saying a word.
Zhang Dashuan knows his character, does not care, smiles and nods.
A 30-year-old man leaned into the side of Lei Tie. "Iron, how is the wedding life feeling? Is the little wife so good?"
"Dashan!" Zhang Dashuan's face changed slightly and frowned at him.
"What's wrong with asking?" The other person was younger and looked twenty-five years old. He smiled and slammed the pole with the big bolt on his shoulder. "Zhang Ge, are you not curious? Also, the wife of Tiezi will not be able to touch you if he looks at it. "
Zhang Dashuan angrily stopped him from continuing to say, "Strong column!"
Lei Tie stopped, and the pair did not waver. Black eyes stared at Song Qiang, and it seemed that even the air had dropped the temperature.
Yao Dashan was shocked and regretted a bit. Lei Tie is not like a good person, why should he provoke him. It's not impossible for him to shoot a man with an arrow.
Song Qiangzhu vest is cool, but he does not want to face in the face of others, sneer, screaming: "Hey? You dare to marry a man as a wife, I dare to say!"
Lei Tie caught the cold light in his eyes and turned around
. He whispered to Zhang Da: "Zhang Ge, take a step first." "Good, good." Zhang Dashuan was afraid that he and the other two had another dispute, and nodded quickly. .
When the back of Lei Tie was integrated into the shadow of Qingshan, Song Qiangzhu snorted. "I said, see how you can take me!"
Zhang Dashuan and Yao Dashan looked at each other and shook their heads. If you are not afraid, why not say this in the face of Lei Tie?
Zhang Dashuo waved his hand, "Go, go, continue to hurry."
Qin Hao naturally did not know his cheap "French" experience, shrinking in the bed and sleeping well. I don't know how long it took for the door to be knocked open, and the sound of "砰" sounded.
"Old people, still can't get up? Have you lived with a pig for a long time?"
Qin Hao suddenly sat up and looked at Du Shi coldly. The old woman is too rude. This is not only to blame him, but also to marry her man's eldest son.
"How? You are not convinced?" Du Shi did not put him in the eyes, the door is bigger, "not yet rolled up!"
Qin Hao took a deep breath and smiled at her, "Mom, I will get up. You Hard work, I will do it today for breakfast."
Du's face eased a little, " Come faster!"
Qin Hao dressed and went out. The sky is still not bright, up to six o'clock. He simply washed his face, went into the kitchen, and looked around. There were several sweet potatoes, a few autumn eggplants, some green peppers and three potatoes, and two eggs in the bamboo basket.
Du's followed suit. "In the morning, I fry the vegetables in the dumplings. I have already cooked the brown rice. When cooking, I steamed two eggs on the rice." When
she finished, she did not go, but looked at the door.
"Know it." Qin knows that she is afraid that she will cook more rice. When she does not exist, she will cook the rice first. Everyone in the village is doing their energies, so instead of eating soup and water in the morning like the people in the city, they eat the staple food just like lunch and dinner. Otherwise, they are easily hungry.
Du's saw that he did not secretly add rice from the rice tank, and he left with confidence.
The rice is cooked, and the Qin dynasty washes the dishes well. After the rice is cooked, he puts the sweet potato brown rice in the pot and puts it in the hot water of the inner pot to heat it, and washes the pot and stir-fry.
Qian is about to do nothing, and come in hard to help him add firewood.
The Qin dynasty is not allowed. After the pot is dried, a large spoonful of oil is poured into it. The oil is tempting.
Qian's can't stop it. "Da, you put too much, my mother-in-law knows that I must say you."
Qin Hao calmly said : "Eggplant eats oil, oil is too good to be fried."
Qian does not matter, anyway, it is He is not himself. She smiled and praised: "It's really fragrant. Big, or you are daring. If you cook in the future, it would be fine."
Qin Hao smiled a little , no matter whether or not.
In this way, Qin Hao fry two plates of eggplant, two plates of potato and two green peppers.
When the dish was fried, he quickly slid out the door.
Not far away, I heard the snoring of Du's sorghum, the left ear into the right ear, and slowly walked along the road out of the village.
Far away, I saw a tall figure coming back without hesitation. He quickly waved. That is his amulet!
Lei Tie looked at the short, thin figure in the distance, and his heart was strange, and he did not consciously speed up the pace. This is the first time that someone is waiting for him to come back.
When he approached, his voice couldn't hear any abnormality. "What?"
"Nothing. I just finished the meal. My mother thought that I put too much oil." Qin Hao said frankly, not denying himself. It is intentional.
Tie nodded, "I'll make more money, so that when you want to cook much oil to put much oil on the release."
Qin Mian face a little hot, to change the subject, "prey sell? How much did?"
Ray Railway : "Three two two hanging."
Qin snorted. He knows that one or two golds here is equal to 10 two silvers, one silver is equal to 10 money, and one money is equal to 100 yuan. But what is the concept of 1 literary money? He can't know how many things he can buy, so he doesn't know whether the 322 cranes are more or less.
The two returned home and the food was served on the table.
When Du Shi saw the Qin dynasty, he was going to open the plaque. Lei Tie called a mother, and took Qin Qin over her and sat down at the table.
Du Shi thought that Lei Tie got the money, resisted the anger, and let go of the Qin dynasty, and gently said: "The boss is back, how is the market today?"
"Enough for me and Xiao
Yan to add two pieces of clothes." Qin Hao regardless of Du Shi, take the rice bowl Just put a chopsticks eggplant in the bowl, and then put a chopsticks and potatoes. Although it is vegetarian, it is enough to make oil, which is much better than the Du's fried dish.
Lei Xiangren and Lei Daqiang both ate with relish, full of oil. Seeing that the dishes in the dish were getting shallower, Qin Hao quickly rushed into the bowl of Lei Tie.
Lei Tie looked at him and Qin Xiao returned a smile.
Du's dissatisfied with the answer of Lei Tie, and asked: "Is there two or three?"
"One or two and two hundred." Lei Tie finished, no longer speak, bow down to eat.
He did not submit any things to the public. Du's heart began to feel uncomfortable. He was about to speak. Lei Xiangren's voice came out from the kitchen. "How come there is no rice in the pot?"
Lei Xiangyi said: You have eaten two bowls and still eat?"
Du Shi returned to God and looked at the table. There were only a few soups on the bottom of the dish. There was only a little dish in her bowl. Needless to say, it is still Lei Chuntao who gave her a clip.
At the same time, a burst of anger and suffocation rushed from her chest and went straight to the brain. She picked up the chopsticks and slammed it on the ground, shouting at Zhao and Qian. "You are so embarrassed, you just released it from the prison? The dogs are not cleaned by you!"
Qian quickly put the bowl After the meal was finished, there was no buzz.
Zhao is not willing to mutter, "He also eats aunt..."
"Two!" Lei Chuntao was flushed and glared at Zhao.
Du's gas is awkward.
"Okay! Eat a meal does not stop!" Lei Daqiang slaps on the table, do not know why, his face is also a little red.
Du Shi sat down heavily, his eyes shifted to Qin Lan, and the resentment and coldness looked like an enemy.
After Qin Lan went to Lei Tie, he hid and continued to eat.
Du Shi looked at the Lei Tie blocking his sight. "Boss, will you still go to the town tomorrow? Fight two pounds of oil back."
Lei Railway said: "Don't go, something." After
dinner, Qin Lan took the initiative: "Mother, I went to cut firewood, "
Du immediately said:" do not you cut one day less than a couple of pounds of cut firewood and old home second child of three to cut firewood, old people's washing dishes, washing clothes "!!!
Qin Mian secretly celebrate Fortunately.
Only when he saw a lot of clothes piled up at the well, he knew that he was still a little dumb. Dusit, this is to take out the clean clothes, right?
"Women, go to the grass with me." Lei Tie came over and took Qin Qin and left.
Qin Lan estimated that he thought of splitting up, so he didn't have to take care of Du.