39-46

039 chapter live in a new house (1)
Later, Qin Hao saw Du's three come to eat again, no surprise; seeing Lei Daqiang at the dinner table is not unexpected. Only Lei Chuntao, because the dough is too thin, is not willing to come. But Qin Hao still prepared her meals daily, so that Du Shi took it back.
In the past two weeks, the new house has finally been completed, and the bricks and black tiles are silent. Because Qin Yu often went to "supervise the work", and the hospitality of the helpers was warm and thoughtful, the help workers paid attention to the care, the bricks and tiles were very neat, and they knew that they were doing their best.
On the day of the completion of the house, Qin Hao moved a meal of the bag from noon to evening, and prepared a good wine. The helpers were both happy and enjoyable, and they were laughed when they were returned by their own mother-in-law.
After this incident, they learned a little more about the people of Qin and Lei, and then treated them with a little more goodwill. This attitude has affected the other villagers in the village to a certain extent. The relationship between Qin and Lei Tie in the village has improved a bit, especially Qin. This is a postscript, not to mention.
The Qin dynasty hit the iron and found a few experienced plasterers to show them the pictures they had drawn, and explained them in detail. They succeeded in creating them.
In addition to seeing the picture, Lei Tie showed a hint of surprise, did not express his opinion, let him toss.
After doing a good job, Qin Hao's energy was concentrated in the bathroom. He and Lei Tie spent two days finding a few pieces of marble from the mountains, and they sent them to the jade pavilion that made the jewellery. They used special cutting tools to cut the stones into flat slabs for laying the floor of the bathroom. Kitchen stove. Just cutting a few knives and polishing it took five or two silver, and Qin Qin was so distressed that he didn't buy leeks on the day.
The cutting master in the store is more aggrieved than him. His cutting knife is used to cut jade jade pearls, but it is not used to cut stones. Finally, it is cut in the money.
After that, Qin Lan and Lei Tie took the drawings of the furniture to the rich woodware.
Liao Zhifu saw Qin Hao walked into the door with a smile on his face, and Lei Tie followed him with a back and sigh, and this seemingly familiar scene made him think back to time a month ago.
"Liao Boss, don't come
innocent ." Qin Hao's bright smile on his face made Liao Zhifu suddenly feel some stomachache. "Oh, it was originally a small brother, TOEFL TOEFL." The last artwork made them earn 5,000. More than two, not too much for their businessmen, but it is rare that these five thousand two is a month of net profit. Therefore, he did not want to offend Qin Qin.
"Don't dare to be," Qin Xiao smiled more enthusiastically. "I am
sending you money again." "Hey?" Liao Zhifu came to interest.
Lei Tie's eyes have always fallen on Qin. The daughter-in-law will make money, and he can't be worse than him.
"What do you want?" Qin Hao hit the thunder iron with his arm. He said that the iron and iron did not respond.
Lei Tie returned to God, secretly surprised, he would actually go away without being alone, the face is not moving, see Liao Zhifu also looked at him in confusion, reacted, took a few sheets from the back and handed it to Qin.
Qin Lan glanced at the top one and handed it to Liao Zhifu. "Liao Boss first look at it?"
Liao Zhifu looked at it, and the color of surprise floated on his face. "Is this a wardrobe?"
"Exactly." Qin Nodded.
Liao Zhifu did not immediately express his opinion. He saw a few sheets of paper in the hands of Qin Lan. He glanced at the man who was curiously coming together to see him. "Without eyesight, don't you give tea to two brothers?"
"Yes." Quickly step back.
Qin Xiao smiled and looked at it, pulling the thunder and iron to sit down.
Liao Zhifu was seated opposite them, looking at the drawings, and deliberately said: "I have only seen the wardrobe of the sliding door, but it is the first time I saw this left and right movement." Qin Hao's picture is very fine, it is not difficult to understand.
Qin Hao opened the door, "We are here today, one wants to order a few pieces of furniture in your store; the second is to earn some money to subsidize the home. How does Liao boss look at this picture?"
Liao Zhifu is a businessman, his vision is unique, this wardrobe is divided into small and small Different plaids and dressing tables are combined into one. There are several small plaids next to the mirror in the middle. You can put some glutinous gouache combs and jewelry boxes, and you can reach them by sitting in front of the dressing table. He is sure that such a wardrobe will be welcomed by Miss Madame.
It is strange to say that no one has thought of doing this before? Liao Zhifu is quite annoyed, but still refreshingly said: "This picture is twenty-two silver, little brother, how do you look?"
Qin Hao has no objection, such a wardrobe is nothing unusual, he is embarrassed to slaughter.
Liao Zhifu saw that he didn't have a skyrocketing price. He vaguely guessed that he also intended to make good friends with himself. The smile on his face was more sincere. He asked: "Other pictures?" He looked at Qin's hand.
Qin Hao handed the design of the sofa to him, explaining in detail, the drawings were praised by Liao Zhifu, and the price was fifty-two.
Finally, Qin Lan took out a plate and a potato from the back.
Liao Zhifu and the curious little guy looked at him inexplicably.
Qin Xiao smiled and turned his back to them. For a moment, the potatoes were peeled and turned back to show them.
"The speed of peeling is not fast?"
Liao Zhifu said with amazement: "How can this be done?"
Qin Xiao laughed and said nothing, and turned his back to him again, but he turned back.
Liao Zhifu saw that there was a plate of very thin potato wire in the plate.