56-62

Chapter 56, send dumplings,

"just eat in the morning, eat dumplings at noon." Qin Hao is very excited. Today is the first time he has eaten dumplings after crossing.
"Dumplings?" Lei Tie looked at him inquiringly.
Qin Lan accident, is it not this time and space, there is no such delicious dumplings?
"You will know it later."
"Good." Lei Tie nodded and gave up the idea of ​​going up the mountain. The winter solstice is the first festival after he and his wife, and it is time to celebrate.
Qin Lan made a pot of noodles with the ingredients of Lei Tie, and went to breakfast, let Lei Tie and noodles, he prepared dumplings. I remember that my grandmother's dumplings used to be stuffed with pork fritters. The ground vegetables are fresh, the pork is mellow and mixed, and the taste is excellent.
The fried dough stick is too much trouble. The Qin dynasty blends the flour into a dilute liquid with water. After adding eight eggs, stir it evenly, spread it into a thin egg cake in a frying pan, and then cut the egg cake into pieces. The pork is broken into pieces. Without the dish, he replaced it with green vegetables and chopped it. Stir fry these with diced green onion in a wok until half-cooked, add some salt, and make sure that the savory dumplings are finished.
After the noodles are in good condition, the Qin dynasty has a dough, and it grows into a tube shape. Then it is cut into small doughs with a knife. The next step is to use a rolling pin to roll into thin slices, which is dumpling skin.
After the Lei Tie Society, he was responsible for dumplings. The Qin dynasty roasts the charcoal stove and dumplings. The dumpling skin is placed on the left palm. Use a small spoon to dig a dumpling stuffing and put it on. Close the dumpling skin and squeeze it. A dumpling is wrapped in a few seconds and placed in a clean large sieve. in.
Lei Tie's hand quickly took out a dozen dumplings and wrapped it with Qin. After the dumpling skin is used up, he will continue to lick... So, after half an hour, nearly two hundred fat dumplings will be full of sieves.
"Fire, prepare to cook dumplings." Qin Hao told.
Thunder iron ignited the stove, smashed a few scoops of water into the pot and covered the lid.
"How many foods do you eat?" Qin asked. More than a hundred dumplings can not be eaten in one meal.
Lei Tie looked at the dumplings and did not hesitate to say: "Fifty."
Qin Yu was a bit skeptical. "Can you finish eating?"
Lei Tie opened his mouth. "You pack small."
Qin Yan found his ear roots. A little red, can not help but smile, "Is anything embarrassing? I don't think you eat much. I can afford you, rest assured."
Lei Tie nodded.
He is so right, Qin Hao is not comfortable. After the water boiled, when he dumped the dumplings into the pot, he couldn't help but smile. "Cough. Let's cook a pot and eat it, and then cook a pot to the old house and Jiang's grandfather's house. I sent the eggs to us, and I have never returned. Today is just an opportunity."
Lei Tie.
The dumplings came out of the pot, Qin Lan ate thirty-five, the taste is quite delicious, if it is not in the stomach can not fit, he still wants to eat a few more. Lei Tie easily solved fifty dumplings and added five more.
The second pot of dumplings, Qin dynasty one by one, picked up in two large bowls, and then put into the food box.
"You can't go?" Qin asked.
"Together."
Lei Tie picked up the silver-gray scarf on the back of the chair and surrounded him. He went out behind him and locked the door.
The two men walked all the way in the fleshy, fishy and oily fragrances of the households. There are hardly any people on the road, and the naughty children who usually like to go everywhere are not seen. Everything is delicious at home, and the children are not able to get the door.
"Which first go?"
When it was time, Lei Tie asked.
Qin Yu said with a deep smile. "We are the sons of the people, of course, go to the parents' home first." When I
entered the courtyard of the old house, I saw people basically sitting in the hall and sitting around the table. It seems that I am about to open a meal. Lei Xiangren did not go to sell soup today, Lei Xiangzhi put a holiday, also at home. A big family is talking and laughing, very lively.
Qin Hao loudly said: "Hey, mother, we are here. You are already eating?"
Lei Xiangyi, Lei Xiangli, Lei Xiangzhi and Lei Chuntao all stood up and took the initiative to say hello.
"Big brother, big brother."
Lei Daqiang's attitude today is surprisingly good, smiled and nodded. "The boss and the boss's wife came."
Lei Tie noodles nodded and said hello.
Du Shi faintly glared at him and Qin Yu, did not get up "I don't know if you want to come, the food is not enough."
Qin Hao deliberately looked at the dishes on the table, "so many dishes, plus two pairs of chopsticks should be no problem. "
Du's face changed.
Zhao
Shi interjected: "What is the big brother?" Qin Xiao smiled and looked at Mu's. "We only came over when we ate. Just just made a joke with the mother. We brought some food to eat, and troubled to get an empty bowl." Or empty plates."
"Hey." Zhao heard that he had something to eat, and he acted very quickly, taking a large plate.
The dumplings from the food box of Qin Yuduan were poured into the plate.
"Oh, what is this?" Qian asked curiously.
Qin Hao put the empty bowl back in the food box. "It is a kind of food made with noodles. Like the meat buns, the bread is stuffed with meat."
Zhao stared at the food box and smiled. "I seem to see a bowl?" "
Du Shi heard the words, staring at Qin Hao, using his eyes to indicate that he would better put another bowl out."
Qin Hao hasn't spoken yet, and Lei Xiangren can't wait. "Is it stuffy? Give it a taste first." Then he put the dumplings to the man's table and put a hand in the mouth. Inside, tentatively took a bite and hurriedly chewed it up. "Well, it's quite delicious."
Qin Yu slowly said: "There is a bowl that was handed to the next door to Grandpa. When the family was separated, Jiang sent him. A basket of eggs for us, can be described as a charcoal in the snow. Second brother sister, you said that my brother and I should still
return this person?" "Hey, it is like this." Zhao was disappointed.
Duchenne frowned: "?? Conservatory had not invited them to a large family to eat dumplings that it would not send it later,"
Leida Jiang interrupted her words. "The boss and the boss wife doing the right thing,"
Qin Mian chuckle "Oh, some time ago - I was busy, we haven't said "Congratulations" to you." He deliberately responded to Du's.
Du's face suddenly black like charcoal, and his chest undulating.
Lei Daqiang smiled a little embarrassed, but thought of Wei girl, the eyes will float the color of joy, "Do you have to eat together?"
Lei Xiangren and Lei Xiangyi have eaten several dumplings, Zhao is busy: "This A plate is quite a lot, let's divide it."
Lei Xiangli and Lei Xiangzhi both looked at her with a blank face.
Qin Xiao smiled and stood up. "Hey, mother, you eat slowly, let's go see Grandpa Jiang."
To the door next door, the door is opened, the 17-year-old boy, looking at Qin with his head Hey and Lei Tie.
"Who are you looking for?"
"Is Jiang's grandfather's house?" Qin asked.
"Who?" Uncle Jiang walked out of the house and saw Qin Xiao, smiling. "Yeah, come in and come."
Uncle Jiang's son and daughter-in-law probed the brain in the house and did not come out. It is obvious that they are not welcome.
Qin Hao did not enter the fun, only the dumplings came out, "Grandpa, we still have things, we will not go in. There has been no chance to thank you for the eggs that we gave us last time. This is our own food, small meaning, "I don't pay tribute."
"What about the folks in the township?" Jiang was a little surprised. Then he smiled and his eyes were more harmonious. "It is not easy for two big men to live. You must keep eating."
Qin said: "Grandpa is not welcome ." We have done a lot, this is specially for you. If you don't pick it up, it will be cold."
"That's okay." Uncle Jiang saw him insist, he had to take the bowl to the kitchen, and after a while he took the vacated space. The bowl came out and there were two fat cabbages.
"I passed your garden yesterday and saw that the vegetables in the vegetable garden have not yet grown up. You bring these two cabbages back to eat. Not worth anything, don't
deny it ." "Thank you, Grandpa Jiang." Qin Hao can see his goodwill. I will accept it generously.
Lei Tie also said "thank you."
With the back of the two people leaving, Grandpa Jiang stood in the room for a while.
"Hey, what are you doing so close to them?" Jiang Daye's son Jiang Da whispered.
His wife stood aside, and although she did not say anything, she also disapproved her face.
Uncle Jiang sat down at the dinner table and glanced at his wife. He put a peanut into his mouth and chewed it slowly. "You ask why your mother."
Jiang grandma smiled and took the baby grandson building into his arms. Inside, "Yes, I ask you, can Lei Tie and his wife have murder and set fire?"
Jiang Da has shaken his head.
"Can there be a scam?"
Jiang Da has a saying : "No."
"That's it." Jiang Grandma said gently. "When they separated, you just gave them a few eggs. Until now they still remember, it is grateful. At that time, the two were almost out of the net. households are now able to shop in the town, is said to have earned a lot every day, even the next few brothers sell soup in six river idea is mine iron wife out, showing that there is a capable person. "
Jiang great if Thoughts.
"Okay. Eat." Uncle Jiang laughed. "You don't like to interact with others. People don't necessarily like to be with you."
Jiangda has no choice. Is it necessary to belittle your son so much?
Qin Lan and Lei Tie walked into the alley where they lived, and saw Zhang Dashuo standing on the door of their house with a plate, and a bowl was buckled on the plate.
The two speeded up.
"Zhang Ge."
"Where did you both go?" Zhang Dasie said with a smile. "I have waited for a while. Have lunch? Isn't it a holiday today? Your nephew has made cabbage stew, let me send it to you. A bowl came over, it is still hot now."
Qin Hao opened the door and asked him to go in. "We have eaten, just went to an old house. You and your nephew are too hearty."
Zhang Dashuan said: "What is this value? We I haven't thanked you for giving me the bamboo sticks. I have earned a lot of them recently, enough for a good year."
"Zhang Ge takes care of us more." Lei Railway.
Zhang Dashui smiled and handed the plate to Qin Lan. "Well, I won't say it. We both take care of each other. Give it a hot taste at night."
Qin Hao took the plate to the kitchen, to Lei Railway. "You are sitting with Zhang Ge."
"You have gone there." Zhang Dashuan smiled a little, and said to Lei Tie, "In a few days, the second lady of Uncle Lei will enter the door."
"That is His business." Lei Tieyi did not care about the expression.
Zhang Dashuan does not evaluate. If you are married, you don't say that in Qingshan Village, you are in Liushui Town. Lei Daqiang is also the first person. He and his daughter-in-law are still giving gifts when they are still there.
Because he hadn't had lunch yet, he just left for a while and left with a bowl of raw dumplings.

Chapter 57, Xiao Niang

went into the door and turned to Lei Daqiang to welcome Wei Wei this day.
Qin Lan and Lei Tie greeted Yue Dong in advance and did not go to the store. Since that night, I have learned two people, and no one has trouble finding a restaurant. There are nothing to worry about when they don't go to the store for a few days.
After breakfast, the two dressed up and went to the old house together. The old house has changed a little from the previous days. There are two red lanterns hanging under the door of the courtyard door. Several different red "囍" characters are attached to different positions on the courtyard door, the hall door and the outer wall to render the auspicious day. Festive.
Qin Lan walked as close as possible, looked at the house, and was curious in my heart. How did the family live after the girl entered the door? Could it be that Lei Daqiang rushed to the room of Lei Chuntao every time he wanted to be with Wei's, or split his bed into two with a curtain?
Thinking of that funny scene, Qin Xiao laughed silently, and the more he wanted to be more cola.
"What are you laughing at?" Lei Tie took his head.
Qin Hao quickly said: "Nothing, nothing." Still smiling on his face.
Lei Tie did not ask, took him into the yard.
Because Kyrgyzstan was near dusk, the yard is still relatively quiet. When Laozi's daughter-in-law, Lei Xiangren and other younger generations were very embarrassed, silently doing the things at hand.
"Big brother, big sister, you are coming." Lei Xiangli came over.
Lei Tie waved his hands, "Busy you."
Lei Xiang sighed for a period of time, the hospital stayed outside, "I went to borrow a table and chair bench."
Qin Hao and Lei Tie turned around, there is no need to help, and do not want to see Du The face of "everyone owes her five hundred and two" turned and went home.
Qin Lan proposed, "Go buy some tofu and buy a fish." Although Qingshan Village is far from Liushui Town, there are wine workshops, tofu workshops and fish farmers in the village. It is convenient to buy wine, tofu and fish. In fact, he feels that crossing the Qingshan Village is not too bad.
Lei Tie squatted to the left side of the path, let him go there.
"Iron brother, walk with the donkey?" Wu enemy came face to face, joking.
Lei Tie slightly decapitated.
The boxing nodded to the Wu enemy and the other three villagers who walked with him.
"Let's go to the village to buy tofu. Where are you going?"
Wu said: "I heard that Zhao and his wife were fighting. We went to 'persuade'. Hahaha..."
Qin said: "Old Zhao and him. The wife is a small, three-day, one-day, a long time in our village is nothing new?" The couple is a wonderful pair in their village, not comfortable in a day, but after each fight Two people got up two mornings and went out hand in hand, behaving intimately, comparable to modern people. People in the village understand that their relationship is good, and fighting is more like a special way of expressing their feelings for each other.
"This time is different," said a young young man next to Wu En. He said, "I heard that this time because Lao Zhao didn't go home last night. I came back with a red lip print on my clothes this morning! Hahaha..."
Another person He urged: "Go, go see!"
"Iron brother, nephew, let's go first!" Wu Enemen waved his hand and was taken away.
Qin Hao shook his head. This Wu enemy is really not like a married person.
The two swayed forward without hesitation, bought fish and tofu home.
At noon, Qin Lan made three dishes, a braised tofu, a braised fish and a pork stewed cabbage.
As always, Qin Lan first eats well, and Lei Tie cleans up the rest of the rice and vegetables.
Why don't you see him getting fat? Qin Hao is not innocent, she thought.
After lunch, the two of them dispersed and went to bed for a while. They faintly heard the joyful snoring approaching, busy packing up and rushing to the old house.
Sure enough, the people who were welcoming the family came back, and the sound of firecrackers exploded outside the village, and it screamed for a long time.
This firecracker sounds to tell people that the bride will arrive soon, reminding the family to prepare for the bride, and reminding the village guests that they can come to the door.
When they arrived at the old house, Lei Xiangren, Lei Xiangyi and Lei Xiangli and Zhao and Qian's were greeted the guests at the door. Lei Xiangren brothers are responsible for three male guests, Zhao and Qian are responsible for female guests, Lei Chuntao is responsible for entertaining children, and several people are busy with their feet. Lei Xiangzhi is still in the school. Did not see Du's, it is said to be ill.
Qin Lan and Lei Tie also quickly went forward to help, accept the gift, and invited the guests to the yard.
The team that is welcoming is getting closer and closer. The first ones are six men in red, some knocking, some playing drums, some drumming, and not celebrating. Behind them is Lei Daqiang, who is tied to a big red flower. He laughs and closes his mouth, just like he is ten years younger. Next to Lei Daqiang is a red four-seat sedan, which is naturally a bride.
The back of the small sedan followed five or six men and women, and they all picked up a new basket with the word "囍". Needless to say, the basket is filled with the bride's dowry, with rice, noodles, fabrics, and new small furniture.
The team arrived at the front door, and there was a burst of firecrackers. "There was a smashing--"
"The bride came -" the children shouted excitedly, frolicking to stop the sedan chair and not letting the sedan close to the courtyard door.
Lei Daqiang had been prepared to grab a few candies from a basket and throw them away.
The children cheered and ran over the candy, and the sedan chair fell smoothly at the door.
After the bride got off the sedan, she and Lei Daqiang took the red hi to the door.
The visitors are rushing in to watch the fun, the yard is full of people, noisy, loud and loud.
Qin Lan also wanted to join in, but did not occupy the position. He saw the bride crossing the brazier on tiptoe and Lei Daqiang completed the ceremony in accordance with the instructions of "one worshipping the heavens and the earth, worshipping the high church and worshipping the husband and wife", and then was sent to the bridal chamber. .
It is the card of Lei Daqiang's parents.
After the bride was sent to the bribe, the prospective bridegroom Lei Daqiang was pulled out by the villagers to drink.
Why is Du's not there, neither the owner nor the guest, tacitly mentioning.
At this time, it was the busiest time, and the chefs who were invited were cooking in an orderly manner. Qin Lan and Lei Tie arranged for the guests to serve and help them.
From time to time, Qin Lan looked out the door and whispered to Lei Railway: "Isn't it wrong?"
"Reassured, they are all arranged." Lei Tie said.
Almost the voice just fell, and the sound of the hoofed sound came from outside. Only one person shouted: "Eat the fragrant food and serve the spicy hot pot!" The
yard suddenly calmed down, a few surprises or accidents or The envious eyes fell on Qin and Lei.
Lei Tie no expression, Qin Yan is smiling, to maintain the basic number of gifts.
In a few moments, ten energetic young men went into the yard in turn, and the first two men embraced five charcoal stoves that were not loaded with charcoal. Then the two men lifted a sack of charcoal, and the two held five binaural pots. There are two people holding four bamboo baskets. The dishes in the bamboo basket are different. They are meatballs, fish fillets, chicken nuggets, quail eggs, mushrooms, green vegetables, potatoes and tofu. The barrel-like cauldron walked in the end. These ten people are hired by Qin.
Everyone looked at each other and couldn't cover the excitement and whispered.
"The eldest son of the old Lei family and the big wife have a good time, this is a big deal!"
"I have to pay seven or eight hundred yuan for those dishes!"
"The thunder and the two are enough to mean, and the mother and the mother forced them to separate." I still don't forget to raise my grace."
Hearing these words, Qin's mouth provoked a subtle smile.
After ten guys put down their things, they placed a charcoal stove on each table in an orderly manner, lit charcoal on the pot, poured the broth into the soup, and then skillfully divided the leeks into ten portions and distributed them to each table.
"Old Lei gave birth to a good son!" Some people envy the tunnel.
Lei Daqiang listened to his ear, and felt more face-lifting, full of red light, laughing, patted the shoulders of Lei Tie, and even praised three sentences.
He didn't know that Du Shi, who was hiding in the house, looked at the red eyes and looked at the people in the yard with a smile and a happy smile. He also saw Qin Xiaomei with a smile. He only thought that everyone was satirizing her and clasping her hands. Punch, a burst of colic in the chest, so she almost vomited bleeding, squeezed out a few words from the teeth, "Lei Daqiang -"
Her sister-in-law, Xiao, sat with her and comforted her. "Small aunt, things are helpless now, you want to open it. I will go out and see." It is said that the hot pot is very delicious, she is also very good, perhaps There is no part of her in the slow step.
Wei Wei, who was sitting in the new house, also heard people outside yelling, "Take a fragrant food and serve ten hot pots." The pretty face under the red hijab smiled.
Zhang Dashuan walked to the side of Lei Tie, laughing and ridiculing, "Bleeding today."
Qin Yuhui smiled slightly, meaning the direction of the house unclearly, "should."
"Zhang Ge, go there to sit." Lei Tie, please Zhang Da Tied into the mat.
After the ten young men had prepared the dishes, Qin Hao handed out a string of money from the sleeves and handed it over. "It's hard, give you a drink. You will come over and move things tomorrow morning."
"Thank you, little boss." The buddy happily thanked him for leaving.
At this time, the fire in the charcoal stove was burning, and the flavor of the hot pot immediately became very attractive. The atmosphere in the courtyard seems to be driven by the scent and it has become warm. The villagers kept toasting Lei Daqiang and wished him a big wedding.
The brothers of Lei Xiangren also did not escape the violent toasting offensives of the people.
Qin Lan escaped from the grounds of not drinking, and Lei Tie had a cold face. No one dared to pull him. Therefore, the two were able to eat vegetables and eat leisurely. From time to time, please ask Zhang Dashuan, Wu Enem and other young people at the same table. People, drinking, eating vegetables.
"Zhang Ge," a villager at the same table drank too much, his face flushed, and patted the back of Zhang Dashuan. "I heard that the bamboo sticks in the Lei Tie Hot Pot Restaurant are all made by you, and you can make a lot of money in one day." "?"
Qin Hao and Lei Tie look at each other, bow down to eat, when not heard.
The chopsticks in the hands of the big tying up suddenly went to the dishes in the hot pot and hit a haha. "This is my mine brother and his wife can afford me, eat vegetables, eat vegetables!"

Chapter 58 Du Shiwei's first confrontation

"right Yes, it's the Ray Brothers." The villager looked at the Lei Tie, and beat the porcelain plate with the chopsticks in his hand. He spoke and spit out the smoked alcohol in his mouth. "Thunder brothers, we are all a village, there are The opportunity to make a fortune will take care of the folks. The big guy said right?"
Lei iron face is heavy.
Qin Lan also raised his eyebrows at the village.
The other people on the table were a little embarrassed, and the villagers who were eating the thunder and iron could not stop his mouth. Even if people have a chance to make a fortune, they are also to their brothers or people who have a good relationship with them. Which one are you? Plainly destroyed the harmonious atmosphere on the table.
Wu enemy hooked the villager's shoulder and smiled and said: "Big brother, don't just talk, come, let's have another drink! Or are you afraid that after you go back, you will let you sweep the broom?"
"Who is afraid of her?" One stalked neck, raised the glass, loudly, "Come, a boring!"
"Come, drink again!" Several other people also rushed over.
Qin Lan speeded up the pace of eating. After eating, the monks did not pay attention, slipped, and hid outside the courtyard door toward the Lei Tie hook.
Lei iron sullenly put down the bowl and walked over.
Qin Lan took him away and was afraid that anyone else would drink more and let them "care".
"Not eating." Lei Tie was honestly pulled by him.
When the sun just fell, most people went to the old house to drink wine, and the surroundings were quiet.
Qin Hao quickly said: "Go back to me to make you a face." After the
words, replaced with Lei Tie took him away.
Qin Zhen remembered something. "When I was eating, a woman kept staring at us. Who is that?"
Lei Tie thought, "Aunt."
"Hey." Qin Hao reacted flatly. At the beginning, the family also informed relatives everywhere, but no one went to their home. Those relatives don't put him and Lei Tie in their hearts, and no relatives come to help them. He doesn't have to care about them.
Going back to my own home, both of them are much more comfortable than in the old house.
Lei Tie went directly to the kitchen. "What to wash, what to cut,
"You won't, I will come." Qin Hao picked a piece of fat-skinned pork from the beam of the house. This piece of pork is three-point fat and seven-skinny, which is suitable for meat dumplings. He cut the meat into thin pieces and let the thunder and iron fire. Wait for the oil pan to boil, pour the meat into it and continually stir the stir fry. When the three mature, Qin dynasty adds ginger and salt to the inside, continue to stir fry, add vinegar when ripe, then stir fry, add soy sauce when ripe. And pepper, add the right amount of chili powder when the pan is out, add a little water and stew for a while, a pot of meat dumplings soup can be out. The meat is soft and tender, and the oil is bright red.
Qin Lan looked at him too, and took the chopsticks to pick up two pieces of meat and tasted it. He boasted himself, "Super level play, soft and tender."
Seeing Lei Tie staring at his mouth, he brought a small one. The bowl, a few pieces of meat were handed to him, "Hey."
Thunderbolt took the bowl and took the meat in his bowl of chopsticks in his hand.
Qin Hao looked at him. "That is my chopsticks!"
"Yeah." Lei Tietou did not lift.
Qin squatted at him. "You won't take another pair?"
"What's the difference?" Lei Tie looked up and looked blank.
Qin Qin's mouth was pumping, and he couldn't say it. Could it be that he told Lei Tie that you used the chopsticks I used to kiss me indirectly?
In another pot, the noodles are being cooked. When the noodles are cooked, the noodles are picked up, a spoonful of hazelnut soup is poured, and a chopped green onion is added. The chopsticks are stirred and the aroma is scented. The remaining hazelnut soup can be used for tomorrow, as cold today. Bad.
"You can eat." Qin Hao carefully did not let the soup spill on the stove, not so good.
"My side." Lei Tie took the first step and put the bowl on the restaurant table.
Qin Lan washed his hands and did not see the figure. After a while, he saw Lei Tie coming out of the utility room and holding a jug of wine in his hand.
He couldn't help but blame, "I still drink alcohol when I eat it."
"Look at the wine." Lei Tie put down the jug and didn't sit down immediately. "Women, do you have a drink?"
"Don't drink." Qin Hao shook his head.
Lei Tie only took a wine glass and came to drink. Qin Hao had nothing to do, sitting bored next to him to see him eat.
Lei Tie seems to be in a good mood, the wine slowly tastes, and the noodles are slowly eating.
Qin Lan looked anxious, and wanted to feed him. It was really boring. He went to the kitchen and took a pair of chopsticks to eat the meat in the iron bowl.
"This is my face." Thunder Railway.
Qin Hao provocatively put four pieces of meat into his mouth at a time. "What's the difference?"
Lei Tie shook his head.
Qin Hao proudly picked out the meat in his bowl and ate it.
Lei Tie did not say a word, his left hand was holding a white porcelain wine glass, and his right hand holding chopsticks helped him find meat in the noodles.
Qin Hao had a fever on his cheek, put down the chopsticks, and suddenly stood up. He ran down on the sofa and squatted, not daring to see the thunder.
Lei Tie looked at him for a long while before regaining his gaze, turning the glass down and focusing on eating noodles. The noodles were soaked in the soup for a long time, and they were smashed early, but he still felt very good, even the soup was light.
. ......
Tian Yiliang, after Qin Lan and Lei Tie washed, went to the old house early.
In addition to Du Shi, Lei Xiangren, Lei Xiangyi, Lei Xiangli, Zhao Shi, Qian and three children, and Lei Daqiang's pro-big brother, Lei Dagang, including Lei Dagang and Lei Dagang Wife, two sons, two daughter-in-laws, two grandchildren and two granddaughters. When Lei Daqiang and Lei Dagang were separated from each other, they had some contradictions. The relationship between the two was only normal, and the relationship was not close. They only walked around during the holidays and when there were red and white events.
A room was chatting, and they saw the two men walking side by side, only to feel the light in front of them, and banned the sound in the same place. The man on the left is tall and black, like a black ink, with a blue robes on his right, a black leather belt at the waist, a red hang, a cold look, a steady pace, and a sneak out. A momentum that can not be ignored, the juvenile face on the right is like a crown jade, the eyes are like a lacquer, wearing a sky-blue arrow sleeves, a black short sash on the cover, two pure white rabbit furs on the cuffs, and ankle-blue ankle boots. It only makes people think that this is the little son who went wrong.
Zhao, Qian, Lei Chuntao and several other women looked at both of them.
Lei Xiangren's eyes fell on Lei Tie, and his mood was complicated. His big brother is bigger than him, but he looks younger than him. If you don't have the face on your face, you will be more handsome and charming. His heart couldn't help but feel a bit of hatred, and Zhao's eyes were stunned. Zhao was in a daze, sulking, and his feet lifted and kicked her hard.
Zhao also said that he was not careful,
lame blame, "What do you want?" Lei Xiangren snorted and did not speak.
After looking at the inside of the house, Lei Tie took the Qin dynasty and sat down in the inconspicuous corner.
Qin Hao also swept a circle and did not see the bride.
Du's anxiously sat on the main seat, there was a snack, not a glance at the closed door.
This is, the door "Oops" opened, and a smile of Lei Daqiang and a red dress Wei Wei came out together.
Qin Hao looked at Wei's, secretly nodded, and it was really a beautiful person. It is really a pity to match Lei Daqiang.
Lei Daqiang went to the main seat and sat down. He said, "All come."
Wei's eyebrows are shy, but his manners are very generous. He is not tweaking, walks briskly to Du's, and gives her a tea. Although both of them are wives and have the same status, Du's is more advanced than her. This cup of tea is a tribute.
"Sister, tea, please."
Duchenne did not answer, staring at her coldly, chilly tunnel: "??? Let us know up ah so many people waiting for you a nerve that's how you guard your house rules"
Wei I don't think that I am embarrassed, and I apologize: "I asked the public yesterday, and Xiang Gong said that my sister usually got up at the beginning of the time. My sister was too worried. I didn't expect my sister to start. This is not the sister, the sister gave the sister a penalty, my sister please
Drink tea." Lei Xiangren several eyes are looking at the nose and nose, not squeaking. It is indeed Du's early. When the day was still not bright, she moved the table in the house and tossed it in the pot and woke them up.
Qin Xiao smiled silently, and gloated in the disaster.
Du's face was stiff and he had to say something. Lei Daqiang had a face. "Well, I still don't pick up the tea? I have to do breakfast for a while."
Du's only had to pick up the tea slowly, and put it down with a sip. He was unwilling to take out two scorpions with silver and silver. He said: "I have to take good care of my father."
"Thank you, my sister." Thanks, I handed a pair of exquisite silver bead earrings to her. "This is a little bit of a sister's wish. I hope my sister likes it." The
two silver beads are not small, at least worth a silver or two, which is worth more than the silver-colored scorpion. Du's heart was slightly relieved.
Zhao's eyes brightened, and he quickly walked over to support Wei's arm and said intimately: "Little mother, I am the second wife. This is the uncle and the big-boss, this is..."
is the peer, Wei's one by one. Fu Li, hand-made shoes and purses.
It is a younger generation, and Wei's meeting is also generous, not a thick one, each with a silver lock. Qin Yu and Lei Tie also got one each.
After recognizing the pro, Du's impatiently said: "Well, go cook, hungry." The new wife is going to have breakfast the next day, testing the new wife's ability to stay at home, and also for the new wife in the new home. Life lays the foundation.
The Lei Dagang family got up and said goodbye.
Lei Daqiang stayed in Qin and Lei Tie for breakfast. Qin Lan wanted to see the play, and the two stayed.
Wei's went to the kitchen to work, and Zhao and Qian's two took the initiative to help. Qin Yu knows that these two people must go to the Wei's set.
Less than half an hour later, Zhao and Qian began to serve on the table. Yesterday, there were a lot of ingredients left in the hospitality, and there were a lot of good things. Wei's rectification of ten dishes, the color is full.
"You can have a meal." Wei smiled and sat down next to Lei Daqiang.
Du's board said: "Wei, you are in the wrong place. What do you do with the big man?"
"Sister's words are different." Wei's turned to look at Lei Daqiang, "Xianggong, I feel, We are all family members, there is no need to separate the female years in our own home. I am sitting next to Xiang Gong and also taking care of the husband and wife is not? The second and third, sitting with their own daughter-in-law also helps to cultivate feelings. I have a few grandchildren.
Xiang Gong, what do you say?"
"You are right." Lei Daqiang nodded. "After the family, men and women will not be divided, but they still have to divide two tables. I will sit with your mother, Xiao Niang, Chun Tao, and the rest will sit at another table."
Wei's affectionately invited Duan, "Sister, come over and sit down."
Duan's face was blue and blue, and he couldn't bear it.
Lei Chuntao walked a few steps and pushed her to sit on the other side of Lei Daqiang, whispering.
Wei's help Lei Daqiang put a chopsticks on the braised lamb, and said with a smile: "Yang Gong, mutton can be healthy, eat more. My cooking is not bad, afterwards, do a few dishes to give you a supplement.
" Good, good." Lei Daqiang laughed, and felt more and more that this wife was not wrong.
Lei Xiangren stuffed a chopsticks in his mouth and praised him. "The craftsmanship of Xiaoniang is really good."
"I think so too," Zhao said. "This dish is also good, and the green vegetables are still more. It's delicious to put oil."
Qian's
whispered : "If you are a little girl to cook later," Lei Xiangyi gave her a look and scorned: "Shut up!" He knows that his mother is cooking and fuel-efficient. But Qian did not dare to speak out in front of so many people.
Qin Hao glanced at the black face of Du's, and then took a look at Wei's smile, and he was in a good mood. He was very determined. Afterwards, Du's had no spare time to find him and Lei Tie. As for what will happen in the old house, he does not care.
"Iron brother, I have eaten."
Lei Tie nodded, put down the chopsticks and stood up.
"Hey, mother, little mother, we have eaten, and this is going back, you eat slowly." Qin Hao was very polite.
Du's does not say anything.
Lei Daqiang only nodded.
However, Wei's stood up. If there was no rice in the Qin and Lei Tie bowls, he smiled and said, "Okay. If you have time, come back and sit at any time."

Chapter 59 goes hunting together.

The wind outside the window burst into a burst of sound, making a sound like a whimper. Qin Xiao woke up early, shrunk in the bed and didn't want to move. He watched Lei Tielei get up and get up on time, sitting on the edge, wearing the shirt, putting on the cotton shirt, putting on the outer pants, and finally wearing Good cloth shoes.
"Get up and run." Thunderbolt turned around.
"I don't want to. If you want to have breakfast today?" Qin Hao proposed.
Lei Tie picked up people and took warm clothes from the bed and threw them on Qin.
Qin Hao admits to wear clothes, cold and authentic: "You are not afraid of me to catch cold!"
Lei iron boring voice : "Insist on exercise is not easy to catch cold."
Qin Hao quickly dressed, combed hair, arrows generally rushed out . Not letting me run? Just run to you.
Lei Tie locks the courtyard door, and he can't see the shadow of Qin Yu. He does not hesitate to run to the right. In a short while, he sees the back of Qin Yu and catches up.
Qin Lan heard the footsteps behind him and speeded up.
The Thunder Iron also accelerated, and it was a long distance behind him.
Qin Hao mouth, keep moving at a constant speed, no longer compete with him.
The people in the village are basically getting up at this time. The sound of the shaving pot, the sound of opening the door, and the sound of speaking are a special symphony.
When passing through a courtyard door, I suddenly flew a basin of water from the inside.
Qin Yan's eyes slammed open.
Fat big cockroach holding an empty pot in his hand, looked surprised, embarrassed to say: "Thunder and iron wife, can't help, scorpion is not intentional."
"It doesn't matter." Qin Hao swayed his hand and continued to run forward. .
The autumn wind was bleak, and the cold wind swept over and over again, and the yellow leaves fell to the ground, piled up in a thick pile, and one foot stepped on, and the sound of "噗" sounded. After running for a while, the whole body was hot and up, and Qin Hao slightly speeded up.
Zhang Dashuan, Wu En and Lei Xiangli did not know how to get together. They are going to this side and see Qin and Lei Tie, beckoning.
Zhang Dashuan said: "Run again? We are looking for you."
Qin Hao's footsteps kept on, and the breath was unstable. "Early... Run away... Then say."
Lei Tie still taciturn, followed behind him.
"Do they run like this every day?" Lei Xiangli asked Zhang Dashuan.
Zhang Dashuan said: "Yeah, except for the rainy days, they have to run around the village every morning."
Wu enemy looked funny. "Listen to the saying that this is called 'morning
practice .'" Lei Xiangli nodded. Somewhat. These two outsiders know his brother and grand brother better than him.
"Let's go, we slowly walked over and waited until their doorstep, and they should have finished running." Zhang Dashuan said.
Sure enough, waiting for the three people to slowly walk to the front of the courtyard, Qin Hao and Lei Tie just passed from the woods.
The thunder and iron atmosphere is stable, as if just going for a walk, Qin Yu is panting, but the pace is still very stable.
"Open the door." Qin Hao slaps a hand on the shoulder of Lei.
Lei Tie took out the key and opened the big lock without saying a word.
Zhang Dashuan is secretly surprised. It turned out that the two of them were in this way when they were private. Although Qin Hao was very hard to fight with the thunder and iron, he could still see the relatives of the two.
"How did the three of you come together? What happened?" Qin asked.
Zhang Dashuan had not had time to talk, and Lei Tie asked Qin Qin when he washed his hands in the bucket of the well. "Women, what do
you eat in the morning?" "Rice. You don't know that I don't really like to eat noodles. Also use Q?" Qin Hao pulled off the towel on the bamboo pole to wipe the sweat.
"I know. What kind of food?"
Qin Mian thought, "half a piece of cabbage, three carrots, three ribs."
Tie walk into the kitchen, plug them glance Da, "and my wife said something."
"Big Brother Cooking?" Lei Xiangli asked incredulously.
Zhang Dashuan and Wu Enemy are also very surprised.
Qin Lanyi said, "No, he washes rice and washes vegetables. He is not afraid of cold skin, haha."
Zhang Dashuan faces each other. I have learned more about the life of men and men of Qin Lan and Lei Tie.
Qin Lan asked them to sit in the living room.
"You haven't said anything about looking for us?"
Lei Xiangli sat down on the sofa and felt the softness of the sofa with his fist.
Zhang Dashuan said: "In fact, we are looking for iron. We want to go to the mountains to make a mistake. When we are in the New Year, we can have more dishes on the table. The iron is the most experienced, we want him to bring us." In fact, the hunting of the mountain is proposed by Wu Entrepreneur. He has a good relationship with Lei Tie and Qin Yu. However, he and Lei Tie are less familiar with Zhang Dashuan and Lei Tie. He is called Zhang Dashuan. Lei Xiangli called him at home.
Wu enemy stood at the door of the kitchen and curiously groaned inside. When he saw that Lei Tie was really in the rice, he was shocked and obsessed with the sight of Qin Hao and then went back to sit down.
"Have you heard? They asked you to go wrong." Qin shouted in the kitchen.
The sound of Lei Tie came out from inside. "Hear it.
I have had breakfast." "I will go too." Qin Hao was bored at home.
"Yeah."
Qin Xiao smiled, and then asked Lei Xiangli, "Four brothers, you didn't sell soup today?"
Lei Xiangli said: "Yesterday, please say that the silt has been completed. Say thank you for your help. I made a lot of money this time."
Of course, I won't ask how much I earned.
Qin Hao smiled faintly. "This is nothing. You and the three brothers, the five brothers, and the younger sister have helped us a lot. We all remembered it."
Lei Xiangli heard his words, smiled, not Say more.
Wu enemy said: "Let's go back, eat breakfast and come back to the iron brother's house." The
three left together.
Qin Lan made a hot and sour cabbage and a ribs stewed with radish. After breakfast, Lei Tie wiped his baby's bow and took twenty arrows into the quiver.
Qin Lan put on his hat, tied a scarf, and prepared to leave.
In a short while, Lei Xiangli came up, carrying bows and backs.
The five people talked and walked back to the mountains, and only Qin Yu was empty.
Zhang Dashuan knows three people, Qin Hao is to play with.
After entering the mountain, several people consciously quieted down. For a time, they could only hear the sound of the foot on the leaves or the dead branches.
Zhang Dashuan walked in the front, and Qin and Lei were at the end. Zhang Dashuan, Wu En and Lei Xiangli are not professional hunters. In general, Qin Yu and Lei Tie intend to give more opportunities to them.
In the mountains, pheasants and wild grazes were the most. It didn't take long for Zhang Dashuan to see a fat pheasant pecking in the grass, stopping his footsteps and rushing to the courtesy of Wu and Wu. Lei Xiangli and Wu enemy squatted in the other two directions, and the three were surrounded by pheasants.
Zhang Dashuan took out an arrow and aimed at the pheasant and pulled the bow to loosen the string. The arrow was wiped from the feathers of the pheasant and inserted in the dead grass.
The pheasant was frightened and shouted "giggle" and fluttered.
"Ah, unfortunate!" Wu enemy regrets, in a hurry, the position of the pheasant fell, and actually stretched out both hands.
The pheasant probably didn't expect anyone to try to grab it by hand. The crisis broke out with great potential. The two claws slammed on the trunk, twisted their bodies, fanned their wings, and flew down to another place.
The Wu enemy suddenly fell to the ground.
At this moment, with a bang, a feather arrow shot the pheasant accurately. When the chicken is mildewed, it is broken and falls to the ground.
Wu enemy looked back and Lei Tie was putting down his raised arm. The arrow was just shot by him.
Qin Lan, Lei Xiangli and Zhang Dashuan looked at Wu's embarrassment and laughed.
Wu enemy face red, and quickly climbed up from the ground.
Zhang Dashuan laughed. "Wu enemy, we are hunting, not to catch chickens. Hahaha..."
"Is this not anxious?" Wu enemy patted the grass clippings.
The Qin dynasty pheasant was placed in the back of the Wu enemy.
Wu
Qin quickly took out the pheasant. "No, this is the iron brother." Qin Hao threw the pheasant back into his back, generously: "Give you, you don't care about this one." Half only."
"No." Wu enemy firmly said, "It's yours who are hunting for the iron brother. If I didn't catch anything when I went down the mountain, I would ask the iron brother for a thick face. I will help you temporarily. You are holding it."
Qin Hao had no choice but to nod.
Several people continued to move forward and met two pheasants. Unfortunately, Zhang Dashuan, Lei Xiangli and Wu Entrepreneur did not shoot.
Lei Tie rarely took the initiative to point them a few words.
Zhang Dashuan, Lei Xiangli and Wu Enzhi were counted as the door. Lei Xiangli shot a pheasant and a hare. Zhang Dashuan and Wu Entense each hunted a pheasant.
Thunderbolt had the best luck, hunting two pheasants and a brown-breasted bamboo chicken.
"I have to try." Qin Hao looked itchy and reached out to the thunder.
Lei Tie explained: "This is a hundred stone strong bow, you can't pull it."
Qin Hao was annoyed and felt that he was being flattened. "Do not try to know?"
Lei Tie had to hand him the bow.
Qin Lan pulled out from the sleeve on his back—the arrow was set up, learning his posture, aiming at a leaf on the ground and pulling the bowstring. The bowstring is almost motionless.
The Qin dynasty is not good, and peeks at other people.
Zhang Dashuan three people turned their heads and did not look at him, his mouth was tight. But Qin Hao still can see that they are snickering, and said: "What's so funny? You are pulling?"
Lei Tie-Liang lived on his shoulder and whispered: "I will do it for you tomorrow." A small bow."

Chapter 60 Little Black Wolf

"I try." Zhang Dashuo self-recognition is not small, and has a good heart, took up the strong bow in the hands of Qin Hao, both arms forcefully, shake his head calmly, "No. . "
Leixiang Li and Wu enemy also tried curiously, the same can not be pulled on mine iron arm strength does not admire Pat.
"Look?" Qin Yan's waist was quite up, and he was proud of it.
Lei Xiangli handed his bow and arrow over. "Da, don't you use me?" Lei Tie's strong bow can hunt wild boar, bear, tiger and other big guys. A small bow like him can only shoot pheasants and hares. Such a small thing.
Lei Tie looked at him and reached back and pushed back. He said to Qin: "I will bring you after you learn the day." The
boxing nodded happily. "Good."
Several people continued to go up the mountain and suddenly heard a sound. It seems to be something big.
Both Lei Tie and Zhang Dashuan raised their bows and arrows with vigilance.
The bushes in front were dismounted, and a young man in a gray coat walked out, holding a bow in his hand and saw them, a glimpse.
He walked to the side and let him come out again. He was also a young man with a bow and arrow, wearing a white safari, a collar wrapped in fox fur, a skein of silver, a suede white jade at the waist, and an extravagant body. The look is a bit arrogant.
There is also a man behind him, the national character face, and the first person to wear the same costume. Obviously, these two gray people are the followers of the white man.
The two sides didn't know each other, and they only passed each other when they touched each other.
Qin Lan suddenly heard the sad and angry snoring in the back of the man who was walking in the last, and he gave a heavy feeling inexplicably at the bottom of his heart. He slammed his foot and shook his head with a funny smile. That back is their prey, isn't the law of the weak meat strong?
"What's wrong?" Thunderbolt took his hand.
Qin Hao shook his head and said: "Nothing."
At this moment, the sound of heavy objects landing behind him. Qin Lan looked back and lay a black prey with four limbs and his mouth entangled in the ropes, struggling desperately. It turned out that this prey was not arrested, even if it was tied up like this, it jumped out of the back!
The white man turned back and smiled after a sigh: "Okay! The more powerful it is, the more it feels to be domesticated!"
The followers of the national character face quickly catch the prey. The thing was twisted and twisted, turned his head, and his eyes looked straight at the Qin dynasty, just like knowing him.
Qin Hao looked at it and was shocked. The prey is a dog with black hair all over the body. There is only a white hair in the middle of the two ears, like a white spot, which is exactly the same as the black dog he saved in the past! The only difference is that the dog is smaller than the original dog and only slightly larger than an adult cat.
After he glimpsed, he rushed over and hugged the dog. The dog is also strange, not only not afraid of him, but twisting his body to move to him. Qin Lan took it up. As soon as the black dog came to his arms, he was quietly quiet, staring at the white men in three eyes with cold eyes.
For a moment, everyone was stunned.
The followers of the Chinese character face reacted first, and screamed: "What do you want to do?"
Lei Tie strode to the side of Qin Yu, and lived on his shoulder, staring at the entourage.
Although Zhang Dashuan, Lei Xiangli and Wu En. feel that things are inexplicable, they are not embarrassed. They came together and stood together with Qin Lan and Lei Tie.
The smile on the white man's face gradually disappeared, and he stared badly at Qin.
Qin Lan also knows that things are not easy to deal with, but he can't let go of the black dog. He looks at the white man with a look of apology. He is sincere. "This son is rude. But you must also see that this is only The dog knows me. It doesn't matter, I have saved me. I am willing to pay for it, the son can open a price." The
white man's face was cold, squinting, smirked and smiled.
The followers of Guozi's face snorted. "Do we sons like money-strappers? Don't let it down! Otherwise, don't blame us."
Qin Hao frowned slightly and tried hard. "I can see it naturally. The son is not short of money, but this dog is only a prey for the son. We are willing to play a few more prey, exchange this one with the son, I don't know what the son meant?"
Another follower provokes the eyelids, no Responsibly said: "What do you know about a country boy? This is a rare clever thing. Our son chased it for three days before catching it. It is to bring it back to domestication. The prey next to it is not comparable to it. Come, I am with you. What is Roseau? Let's put it down."
Guozi's face followed the eyes and fiercely said: "Don't let go? Really want us to do it?"
Zhang Dashuan saw the situation is not good, whispered Qin Qin, "These people don't see it at first glance. Simple, we
can't afford the flat people." Qin Xin's heart sank, and he lost his mind for a moment, and looked at Lei Tie.
Lei Tie gave him a reassuring look. The right palm pinched his shoulder to release him. He took out a small green porcelain bottle from his arms and walked toward the white man.
The man in white has been looking at the man who has a flaw on his face. He intuitively thinks that he is not simple.
"I don't know if you have heard of 'Qing Yu Dan'?" Lei Tie asked.
Originally white man leaning against the tree trunk, Heard moved slightly, straightened up, his eyes have the color of suspicion, "the legendary solvable any Qi Du, please be known as Shen Dan Dan's brutal? World is really such a thing?"
Qin Suddenly, I quickly walked over and pulled the sleeves of Lalei Iron. The whispered: "We think of other ways."
Lei Tie gestured to him to be a little safe, and whispered: "Good. Use this Dan for your lord." Prey."
"The son, be careful." Two followers quickly reminded. How can a country husband and wife have that magical medicine?
The white man was hesitant. "How do I know if this remedy is true?"
Lei Tie handed him the porcelain bottle. "That is your courage and insight." When the
white man looked at the porcelain bottle, his look changed slightly. This porcelain bottle is not ordinary porcelain, but the superior Tianbi porcelain. This kind of porcelain is not easy to burn, and it can measure poison, which is extremely valuable. A small porcelain bottle is worth at least five hundred and two silver. Such a porcelain bottle cannot be used to hold a fake medicine. Retreat 10,000 steps, even if the medicinal herbs inside are fake, it is not a loss to use a prey for a porcelain worth five hundred and two silver.
The white man stared at the thunder and iron for a long time, and the thunder and iron were always shocked.
The white man hesitated for a moment and took the porcelain bottle into his arms. "The prey is yours." After that, he left in a hurry. He should find the insider as soon as possible to identify the remedy in the bottle.
The two followers looked at each other strangely and quickly followed.
"The son, wait for us!" The
three quickly disappeared into the depths of the jungle.
There are three big men in the Zhang Dashu, and Qin Hao is not good enough to ask for the matter of Dan Dan. He has to endure doubts and untie the ropes on the little black dog.
The little black dog whimpered at him, lying softly on the ground, gasping slightly.
Qin Lan saw its weakness, took out the water bladder in the back, and fed it to drink water.
Wu enemy squatted on the side and curiously asked: "Scorpion, does it really save you?"
"Well," Qin said. "I saved this dog. This dog also saved me." He always thought of rebirth and the original The space that the black dog gave him could not be separated. Although it is not clear whether the dog and the dog of the previous life are the same, since it is seen, it is a fate. He can't stand on the sidelines.
"This is a wolf." Lei Tie said that he looked at his wife unclely. The daughter-in-law said that she did not remember the previous things, but she remembered the wolf. Well, there is one more doubtful question on the wife.
"Ah?" Qin stunned. "Is it really a wolf?"
Lei Tie nodded.
Zhang Dashuan was also stunned. He couldn't believe that it was a wolf when he looked at the little things that docilely sipped the water in Qin's palm. The wolf has always been a fierce and bloodthirsty beast in their hearts.
The little black wolf drank the water that blended with the spring water, and soon stood up.
Qin Hao's head, "Okay, nothing, go. Don't be caught again." The
little black wolf squatted on his lap and ran into the grass, not knowing where to go.
Lei Xiangli said to Qin Yu with a smile: "Oh, you are so bold, you are not afraid of biting you when you are feeding the water."
"Yeah, I was shocked." Wu Enhe.
Lei Tie looks light and silent. If the wolf dares to bite, he naturally has a way to stop it.
Qin Xiao smiled slightly. "I always think that some animals are spiritual and can feel the goodwill and malice of human beings."
"It's amazing." Zhang Dashuan touched his chin and said: "When I was young, I heard a lot of wild wolves going down to eat babies. The story, never imagined that the wolf is also human."
Several people squatted in the same place, Zhang Dashuan said: "Oh, continue to list it."
Several people listed in the four pheasants, also found a nearly one hundred Heavy wild boar. Zhang Dashuan's bows and arrows are not easy to use, or the strong bow of Lei Tie shoots the wild boar and screams.
Qin Hao is happy, "The Chinese New Year does not cost money to buy pork."
Zhang Dashuan said: "I heard that wild pork is better than domestic pork. How about selling it to me?"
"I also buy some." Wu said.
Qin Lan and Lei Tie looked at each other and said, "This wild boar is listed by Lei Tie, but it is also thanks to the three of you who intercepted it. Don't say anything to buy or buy. You two are ten pounds each. Four brothers I also took ten pounds and went back to my mother to taste it."
Zhang Dashuan knew that he and Lei Tie were not stingy people. They were very polite and accepted them happily.
"Is it already in the afternoon?" Lei Xiangli looked at the sky.
Qin Lan told Lei Railway: "Let's eat something on the mountain to eat." He remembered the roast chicken legs that Ray had given him a long time ago, and he missed that taste.
Lei Tie has nothing to say to him.
"We are not in a hurry to go back." Zhang
Dashuan said , "I just want to be together." Lei Xiangli and Wu Entrepreneur have no opinion.
Several people followed the Lei Tie to a small stream. Lei Tie and Zhang Da tied to the water to kill the chicken. Qin Lan, Lei Xiangli and Wu Qin were in the vicinity.
After the fire was burned, the thunder iron folded the branches, peeled off the skin, and pheasant grilled. A bag of seasoning was taken from the arms and applied with a small brush. Since Qin Hao invented the hot pot seasoning, he went up the mountain every time. Hunting will bring a small bag, if you eat in the mountains to eat food can be seasoned.
Zhang Dashuan naturally divided some.
Lei Tie has the most experience. The pheasant is first baked, and the whole is handed to Qin Yu, only to roast the second one.
Qin Hao tore a chicken leg to him, holding the whole pheasant. The pheasant with the seasoning is more fresh and tender, and I can't wait to swallow the tongue.
Behind the sound of rustling, the little black wolf I had seen before ran on the dead leaves and stood in front of Qin.
Qin Xiao laughed and cut the chicken head, chicken neck and chicken buttocks with a small dagger and threw it.
The little black wolf swallowed a few mouthfuls, and Qin Xiao quietly sat down, shaking his tail from time to time, and it looked like a dog again.
The Qin dynasty, Zhang Dadu, Lei Xiangli and Wu enemy were almost finished, and the pheasant of Lei Tie was baked. He whispered Qin Qin, "Is it full?"
Qin Hao nodded, "too full."
Lei Tie divided the roast chicken into two halves, half thrown to the little black wolf.
The little black wolf glanced at him and bowed his head in a polite manner.
Zhang Dashuan, Lei Xiangli and Wu Enemy vaguely understood why Lei Tie did this and looked at Qin.
If Qin Qin had nothing to do, he quietly pinched the hot roots.

Chapter 61 After a little white

filling, a few people carried wild boars down the mountain.
The little black wolf followed the Qin dynasty without a word.
Wu enemy is strange and said: "It will not be to follow the scorpion down the mountain?"
Qin Hao is also very surprised, but more happy. At home, he and Lei Tie, some cold please, he has long wanted to raise a pet, if the little black wolf is willing to follow them.
"It wants to follow it and let it follow." Qin Yu Shen Shen said "just Zhang Ge, four brothers, Wu Enemies, you better not to say that it is actually a wolf, so as not to panic in the village."
Zhang Dashuan All three should be down.
Zhang Dashuan reminded: "Only you still need to restrain it, don't catch chickens and ducks." The little black wolf is still small, but he is not afraid that it will hurt people.
"Reassured." Qin Hao made a guarantee and looked at Lei Tie. "And, the matter of Qing Dan, I hope you don't mention it either." Living together for so long, he can see that Lei Tie does not want to mention the previous thing.
Zhang Dashuan three people should be down.
Qin Lan didn't want to dirty the yard, let Lei Tie and Zhang Dashuo put the wild boar to the river and deal with it by the river.
Wu enemy took the initiative to say: "I am going to ask Liao Dabo." Liao Dabo is a good hand to kill pigs. Some people in the village kill him and ask him.
"I am going home to get the potted meat." Qin said.
Lei Tie let Lei Xiang Li guarded by the river and left with Qin. He is going to go back to move the firewood.
The little black wolf followed the pace of the two.
Entering the house, the little black wolf silently watched Qin Xiao on the foot pad and rubbed the mud at the bottom of his foot. Qin Lan and Lei Tie are secretly surprised.
Not waiting for the two to say anything, the little black wolf first stepped into the house, slowly circling in the various rooms and came out, quietly sitting on the sofa.
Qin Lan found two pots and two bamboo baskets, and Lei Tie went to the house and took a bundle of firewood. Xiao Hei followed them out.
Back to the river, Lei Tie is now building a simple stove to boil water for use.
The villagers heard the news and went to see the fun.
Liao Dabo did not move the knife for a few months, but the craftsmanship was not unfamiliar, and the wild boar was skillfully handled.
There are several families who are accompanying and laughing to buy wild pork at the price of pork at home. Qin Yu has not promised that wild pork is more delicious than domestic pork, and it costs eight yuan per catty. If he is willing to sell at the price of home pork, even if these people are taking advantage of it, he is still stupid behind him. Why bother. Real friendship is not cultivated by a few pennies. It is better to ask for it.
In the end, Qin Yu gave only ten pounds to Lei Xiangli, Zhang Dashuan and Wu Entense, and gave Liao Dabo five pounds to thank him.
Liao Dabo smiled and took the meat back, and said to Lei Tie, if he still wants to kill the pig, he will go to him at any time.
Qin Lan and Lei Tie moved the rest of the meat to the house for pickling, hanging and blowing.
After the busy work, Qin Hao was free to ask for the matter of Dan.
"What do you say about Dan Dan is true?"
Lei Tie nodded.
Qin Mian surprised, knocked over the cup, half tea drip coffee table, flow to the ground, "the kind of thing one is very expensive. Although I would like to save the black wolf, but then he can think of other methods."
Seeing The tea will flow to the feet of Qin Yu, and Qin Hao will have no idea. Lei Tie shook his head slightly and moved his feet away. Two fingers caught the rag under the coffee table and wiped the water.
"Don't think too much. The treasure plays a role as a treasure. When it is useless, it is waste."
Qin Hao still minds. "The white man is not like an ordinary person. Now he uses the Qing Dan and asks you what to do?" "
Tie relaxed and authentic:" I have nothing, do not worry. "
Qin Hao didn't know what to say for a while, looked at him slyly, and sweared, "I said that I saved it is true. It saved me too."
"I believe." Lei Tie looked at him. The corners of the mouth are light, and the deep eyes are unexpectedly stunned with two points.
When Qin Xin thought about his turn, he understood what he meant. He said that he couldn't remember the old things, but he remembered the little black wolf. Is it inconsistent? His ear roots ignited a hot, I don't know how to fool the past, slamming and squinting, and looking away, "The little black wolf will probably live with us later, what is the name?" "
" You decide." Thunderbolt picked up the teapot and helped him pour a cup of tea.
The little black wolf seems to know that they are talking about it, looking at them with their heads open.
Qin Lan looked at the white spots on his head and smiled: "Or if it is called 'a little white'."
"Apply." Lei Tieyan commented in a concise manner.
"Okay. You will call it 'a little white' in the future." Qin Yan bent over and touched the head of the little black wolf.
The little black wolf did not move to touch him.
"Right, it is best to make a hole in the courtyard wall to facilitate it in and out." Qin said to Lei Tie, "I think, it will not necessarily stay at home for twelve hours a day."
Lei Tie stood up, "I will go." After
Lei Tie went out, Qin Hao sighed slightly and fell on the sofa. Lei Tie knows that he has not lost his memory, but he does not ask, what does it mean? Does he really mind not lie to him? However, it seems that now, not only does he have secrets, but also has secrets. Listen to the white man said, please Dan Dan is very precious, how can there be Lei Tie? The decade he left must not be simple.
I don't know why, I think that Lei Tie has something to look at him, and he is very uncomfortable.
In the courtyard, Qin Hao shouted: "You don't want to trip the entire wall."
"No." Lei Tie's voice was flat and stable.
Qin Lan turned and walked out, a little white and slow to follow, although still small, the posture of the wolf is characterized by the arrogance.
Several bricks next to the courtyard door were smashed by thunder and iron, revealing a hole larger than the plate. Thunderbolt hammered some sharp edges and corners with a hammer to prevent a little white from being scratched.
Qin Lan was next to him and pointed at the hole and said to a little white: "A little white, when you are no one at home, you will come in and out from here, understand?"
He glanced at him a little, his body was short, his belly was against the ground. Climb out of the wall hole, for a moment, and then come in from the outside.
Qin Yu was pleasantly surprised: "I know that you are very smart." A
little white image is not convinced of his praise, the ear shakes, calmly sitting at his feet.
"Big brother, big sister."
Lei Chuntao came to the door with a smile, and she was also with Wei.
"You both are at home." Wei smiled and said.
Qin Yu politely said: "Little Niang is coming." After Wei's entrance, there were several times to close to the set, and he was evaded by his evasiveness. He did not intend to be close to Du's, and he did not intend to approach Wei. He didn't want Du's attention to be transferred back to him and Lei Tie because of Wei's actions. What is the beauty of sitting on the mountain?
Wei's hand was holding a bowl and the speed was brisk. "I'm coming to thank you for the wild pork you sent. This is the pot sticker I made this morning. Your little sister said that the taste is very good. We will send you some to you. Try it." She is nominally Qin Xiao and Lei Tie's little girl, but after all, men and women are different, it is easy to make people gossip alone, so called Lei Chuntao with her.
Qin Hao held the bowl. "When the wild boar was hunting today, the four brothers also made great efforts. We only gave some pork to him. The little girl didn't have to be so polite."
Wei's smile was stiff and could not help to re-evaluate Qin. This boy is not very old, but he did not expect it to be very difficult to deal with.
Qin Hao entered the house and transferred the pot to his own bowl. He returned the bowl to Wei's. He said: "Thank you, Xiao Niang, I am thinking about mine and Lei Tie. In fact, I am not afraid of Lei Tie. I can take care of myself. You As long as we take care of you and your mother, we will be relieved."
Wei's took the bowl and smiled a little.
Lei Chuntao saw a little white and walked over with joy. "Yeah, Dad, this is the little black dog you got? It's so cute."
"It's called a little white." Qin Yu reminded, "Be careful. It doesn't know you now, I'm afraid it will be very fierce."
Lei Chuntao had a bit of white and deep eyes, some fear, did not dare to come closer.
Wei Shi saw three pepper trees in the courtyard and curiously asked: "What is this flower?" She subconsciously thought it was a flower.
The pepper on the pepper tree was picked up by Qin Qin and planted in spring.
"It is fun to plant." Qin Hao stunned.
Wei's did not ask, invite said: "At night I'm going to do well with wild boar few dishes, there Griddle wild boar and pork braised wild, and you eat it you in the past few ye a good drink.."
Qin Mian declined Road: "Thank you Xiao Niang. However, today is a little tired, we will not pass."
Wei's can not, only said: "Well, there will be a chance to gather again. Spring peach, it should go back." After
seeing them go far, Qin Lan told Lei Railway: "I will do the dry pot wild pork and braised wild pork."
Lei Tie looked up at him and lowered his head. "Do you eat these two dishes at night?"
"The braised pork is too greasy, not suitable for the evening." Eat." Qin said, "Do a dry pot of wild pork in the evening, a steamed pork, and then stir a green vegetable. I went to the vegetable garden. A little white, go."
Lei Tie looked at him carrying a basket and sipping a little white away, only to regain his gaze .
The vegetables in the vegetable garden are all grown up, and most of them are because they have poured the spring water. There are no vegetables in the vegetables, and the growth is excellent.
Qin Lan pulled out a basket of green spinach, looked around for a week, no one around, secretly poured a little spring water into the field.
Going home, the old rules, Lei Tie picking vegetables to wash vegetables.
Because a little more white, dry pot wild pork and steamed pork Qin Qin have deliberately done more, put a bowl on the ground to give a little white, the end dish served on the table.
"Drink a few cups?" Qin asked.
Lei Tie accident, but immediately said: "I went to get the wine." The
two sat next to each other, Lei Tie smashed two glasses of wine.
Qin Lan took a drink from the glass and spit it out, and his brain licked for two seconds. Damn, this wine is much more powerful than the modern ones.

Chapter 62, Lei Tie's gift,

Lei Tie blamed: "Do not drink too urgent. Eat mouth-to-mouth." After
Qin Qin took a mouthful of spinach, he was a little more comfortable, and he ate a piece of steamed pork, and picked up the wine glass and thunder. Next, "Drink." This time, he drank slowly, and tasted a bit of taste. The heat on his face gradually became heavier, and he was busy eating food.
Lei Tie drank a big mouth and did not urge him.
The twilight gradually sank, and the darker the room, he got up and lit up, and each corner of the hall was lit up, and the hall was illuminated.
Qin Hao touched the hot face, a little dissatisfied. Is it that a man is going to drink, just take a sip and go to the face? The amount of alcohol should be exercised from an early age. Thinking of this, he leaned his neck and drank the remaining wine in the cup.
Lei Tiejun's eyebrows wrinkled and brought vegetables into his bowl.
"There is nothing good about wine, why do so many people like to drink." Qin said, but poured another cup.
Lei Tie took his glass, "eat more food and drink."
"Hey." Qin Hao's brain has been a little dizzy, the reaction is also a bit slow, shun a few chopsticks, and eaten.
Lei Tiewei was sad, and the three dishes were each put in his bowl.
Qin Lan solved most of the time, and the eye of the eye was supervised to see the wine glass. He took it up with a suffocation and raised the cup. "Come on another cup."
" Let's drink less and eat more." Lei Tie said.
"No, I have to practice the amount of alcohol." Qin Hao reached for the jug.
Lei Tie took the jug in one step and only gave him a half cup. Qin snorted and held his hand with both hands. When the glass was full, he relaxed and smiled at him with satisfaction, emphasizing: "I can drink."
Lei Tie put the jug far away.
After Qin Yan finished drinking, I felt that it was no big deal, and went to get a jug. I accidentally knocked the jug down and dropped it on the ground, and the sound of "啪" smashed and shattered.
"Well? Not intentional..." Qin Hao stood up, his feet soft and shaking.
Lei Tieyan quickly held the person, placed it in the chair next to him, and looked at him carefully. The young man's body is soft, and there is a layer of fog in his eyes. His eyes are blurred and his cheeks are red.
"Drunk."
"Is it? Hehe..." Qin took a long time to react and wanted to stand up. "I went to sleep."
Just stood up and shook, and Lei Tiesu would live in the building.
Qin Lan fell on him in a groggy way, his hands on his shoulders, his mouth dry, his subconscious licking his lips.
Lei Tie's eyes were dark, his arms were on his waist, and the more he tightened, the longer he hesitated. He suddenly lowered his head and took a breath with patience. The lips slowly approached, carefully dropping a kiss on the boy's forehead.
The slight itching on the forehead caused Qin Xiao to shake his head uncomfortably. It happened that Lei Tie was low and his lips were unintentionally rubbed from his nose. The alcohol in the mouth of the two people is intertwined, and the more intense the atmosphere, the brewing medicine.
The heat in the body of the thunder iron smashed into the chest, and finally gathered into an impulse. The left palm buckled the back of the head of the Qin dynasty, and the lips sealed the lips of Qin dynasty without any gap.
Qin Hao's brain was chaotic, trying to open his eyes and open his mouth to say something. The tongue was suddenly contained, and the hot temperature and the speed of tumbling dispelled a little doubt and only a little power in his heart.
Until the other party had difficulty breathing, Lei Tie recovered his senses, and the black scorpion returned to the clear, bowed his head to the person who leaned steadily on his chest, and lifted the man's chin but held it. Actually fainted.
Lei Tieqi opened the hair on the forehead of the person in his arms, snorted and slammed the man and walked toward the room.
. ......
Qin Hao opened his eyes and quickly closed, his head was heavy and stuffy. There were small hammers in the temples on both sides, and he kept sticking. He stretched out two index fingers, "pain, pain, pain!" A
pair of warm hands removed his hand and helped him lick the temple.
Qin Hao opened his eyes and accidentally saw that Lei Tie was still in bed, turning his head and looking out the window. It's bright outside.
"You didn't even get up?"
Lei Tie's gaze swept down.
Qin Lan realized that his leg was on his lap, he was busy retracting, his stomach screamed, sighed and sat up.
Lei iron held his shoulder, "wait."
Qin looked at him dressed and dressed, put the small table on the raft, went out, and after a while came in the dish, the dish Three dishes and a bowl of rice were placed on the table.
Qin Lan looked at him strangely. "What did you do?"
Lei Railway said: "Just heating, I will. Put on my shirt."
Qin Hao is really hungry, and I don't care if I haven't washed my face yet, picking up the rice bowl and eating it. .
Lei Tie looked at his expression and knew that he didn't remember it last night.
"What do you want to stay? Don't you eat?" Qin asked wondering.
"I will practice boxing first."
Qin Zhen felt that he was a little weird, speeded up, and after eating, he dressed well and came to the yard.
The sun was on the top of the mountain, and Lei Tie was still practicing boxing in the yard, and the sharp and angular face was covered with sweat.
Qin Zhen felt that it was not his own illusion. The speed of Lei Tie's training was faster than before, and it was more fierce than before. It was like venting something. He picked up a stone and threw it. If Lei Tie was not aware, he continued to punch a set of punches.
Qin Xin's heart is a bit boring, and the tone is not very good. "Who is tempted by you?"
Lei Tie looked at him for a moment, capturing the grievances that he did not know at the bottom of his eyes, and suddenly he was relieved.
"No. Going to the store for a while?"
Qin Hao's heart was loose. "I went to wash." When
he finished washing, Lei Tiejun took the food out of the room and was sitting at the dinner table.
Qin Lan saw a little white in the corner and writhed uncomfortably. It seemed very uncomfortable. He quickly went over and scorned his head. "Lei Tie, what is it?"
Lei Tie Shen said: "Yesterday The dishes are a little spicy, maybe-"
Qin Yu worried, "It's my fault. I remember that the wolf doesn't seem to eat salt, and it should have never eaten cooked food before. Is it because the stomach is not suitable?" He hurried to the kitchen and poured a bowl of water into a little white. Feed it in the bowl.
"What?" Lei Tie asked.
Qin Yusai was: "I will give it some water, let it please ask the stomach is probably fine." In fact, this water is against the spring water, more or less can alleviate a little white discomfort.
Lei Tie is not okay, watching him feed while eating.
A little white slowly sipped the water, and lay down for a while, and it really looked like a summer spirit.
Bring some wild pork and cut into small pieces and put it in its bowl. A little white head down, eating with relish.
"I will feed raw meat in the future." Lei Railway.
Qin Hao nodded. "This time I was negligent." After the
Lei Tie had finished eating, the two men put on the ox cart and went out to go out. A little bit of white assholes from the hole in the wall, agilely jumped on the cart.
If you don't have a door, you have to drill a hole. Do you really like that wall hole? Qin Hao closed his face with a funny smile.
Today is a big sunny day, no wind, the sun shines on the body. On the road, I met the same village and walked to a grandfather in the town and his six-year-old grandson. Qin Hao politely invited them to board the bus.
"Grandpa, puppy." Xiaowa pointed to a little white.
A little white is very spiritual, in addition to staring at the old man and baby, and did not show signs of attack.
The old man squinted and looked a little white and half-shouldered. "How do you feel like a wolf?"
Qin Hao slammed his heart and said: "It's a wolf dog."
"Hey." The old man did not doubt, after all, the wolf could not be close. human's.
Qin Lan admire his own urgency, and later people think that if it is a wolf, he insists that it is a wolf dog.
The cattle car went to the door of the store, Zheng Liu and Wang Shun came to say hello and moved the things on the cart.
Lei Tie sat on the rut and did not go to the ground. He said to Qin: "Go to a county."
"What?" Qin Yu wondered.
Lei Railway: "Go and buy something, there is no town."
Qin Xi saw that he had no intention to say more, although his heart was not a taste, but he did not ask, if he had nothing to do, "Let's go."
Lei Tie nodded, driving The ox cart is far away.
"Little boss, you are coming." Yue Dong greeted.
Qin Hao took back his eyes and went to the store. "Well. How is the business in the past few days?"
" Yes ." Yue Dongdao, "There are still many guests who eat hot pot. The basics of eating barbecue are taken away, but eaten. There are two fewer people in Mala Tang. Because the weather is getting colder, many people are not willing to blow outside the store.
Qin Yu frowned. "This is no way, such a small town, want to rent a bigger one. The store is not accessible. In this way, I would like to think of several new dishes, hoping to attract more guests. "
Yue Dong smiled." This law should be feasible. Not a small boss, I and a few guys are pondering these days, but I didn't think of it. "
Qin Yi a music," OK. You continue to ponder, if you come up with a workable, the boss I have a reward. "
Yue Dong smiled and replied: "Good. I will tell them the good news in a moment. "
Well, by the way, tell them that the more you close, the more you can't neglect." If the big guys are doing well, we will close the store on the 24th and give everyone a year-end award, so that everyone can have a good year. "Fisting and speaking, while walking to the counter, I checked the books.
Yuedong noodles have a happy color, and one should be down. After
an hour, Lei Tie came back.
Qin Hao refused to ask what he bought and sat in the store. After a while, go home together.
Lei Tie went out with a bow, a saw and a plane, and a little white butt followed.
Qin Qin was angry, didn't ask him what to do, and did not ask him when he came back, taking the paper Write and draw in the pen. When the
sky is black, there is movement in the yard.
Lei Tie puts a pheasant on the ground.
Qin Hao glanced at it casually and raised his eyebrow. "Is it a tooth print?" "
A little white swayed his tail and walked over to his leg and groaned.
"It was a little white hunting." Lei Tie said and explained, "We can't use it as a dog to raise.
Qin Hao nodded, a little quiet, "I understand. "
Lei Tie walked up to him and took it out from behind. He gave him
a bright look. The iron hand was a delicate bow, the bow arm was polished smooth as jade, the color was yellow, I don't know what it was." Wood, there is a vaguely visible gold thread.
"This is..."
Lei Railway: "The string is bought in the county, and the bow is what I did." Can you like it? "The
suffocating suffocation of Qin's chest suddenly disappeared, and the eyebrows passed over with a smile. "Like. It turns out that you went to the county to buy strings..."
Lei Railway: "The strings sold in the town are not good enough. "
Qin Zhen loved to touch the small bow, and suddenly noticed that there are a few small characters of iron painting silver hooks engraved on the bow arm. Look carefully, the competition is "iron wife", and there is a small line below the certain day of the month, the heart A jump, look at the Lei Tie.
Lei Tie eyes staring at him intently. The
two looked at each other for a long time, could not move their eyes. A
little white raised his head and licked the legs of Qin Qin, aiming at the table, seems to be asking what else Do not open the meal.
Qin Lan set the god, "Right, what is this wood? Why is there a golden thread inside? "
Lei Railway: "Tuomu. "