71-76

Chapter 71 is to be rich,

there are hundreds of trees in the grove of fruit trees, eucalyptus, poplar, cedar, willow, and bamboo. If it is cut and sold, it is also a sum of money. The basket eggs are given to the villagers. Whether it is the 70-80-year-old old man or the newborn baby, according to the head of the person, each person sends two eggs, which is to buy these trees.
The villagers are very happy. These trees were long ago, not they were planted, and the benefits were unexpected. The Zhuanghu family pays attention to many children and many blessings. The people with the smallest population also have three people. They can be divided into six eggs. The population with more population can divide up to twenty eggs, and each meal can be eaten for several days.
After the title deed, Qin Lan and Lei Tie prepared tea and snacks, put a pen on the table, and squinted his head to plan the new field.
"What do you think?" Qin Hao just asked at random. Lei Tie's requirements for many things are not high. The phrase that is often said is "listen to you" or "you decide".
Unexpectedly, Lei Tie opened his mouth and pointed to a certain position in the square painted by Qin Lan. "Digging ponds here, planting fish and raising oysters, and watering vegetables is also convenient."
Qin Hao's eyes brightened, "good idea. the so-called "facing south", and so on fences felled this puzzle, the door is to be opened in the south. from the door can not plant trees between houses to avoid blocking the line of sight, to dig a pond where the most appropriate. "
Ray Iron dagger, "I have seen a gourd-shaped lake in the south. Our pond can be modeled and the bridge is at the waist."
Qin Yuchong cocked his thumb and took a pen as he said, after painting the pond and the bridge, the tip of the pen pointed to the corner. "It's not only farming but also planting fruit trees. We must be busy, but we have to ask people in the future. Here, I will leave a wall to cover the maid's room."
Lei Tie looked at his eager look, full of soft eyes. When he first came home, he was forced to get married with a man. He had a sorrow in his heart, a humiliation in three points, and a six-point willingness in reality. At home for twelve years, no one cares about him; no one has left him in the heart for ten years from home, and no one can walk into his heart, and he is used to all kinds of darkness. Therefore, he longs for a person to belong to him completely, only belongs to him, he can love to wholeheartedly. At this time, Qin Lan appeared. Although he was black, thin, sturdy and weak, he had no father and no mother, and he had no support. After marrying him, he could only rely on him. Therefore, he does not agree and disregard anyway. Although Qin Xiao is a man who has been abused by Du's for many years, he does not like women. Qin is a man, and a man knows a man better. At first, for Qin Lan, he only wanted to possess and control; today, Qin Qin is the person he loves.
"Talk to you?" Qin Hao knocked the head of Lei Tie with a pencil.
Lei Tie took his left hand, and the low voice was full of magnetism. "I am listening, you continue."
Qin Yu's pencil continued to slide on the paper. "This piece of land grows, this piece of flower, this piece of grape, This kind of peach tree... This kind of pepper is used. This piece can be used flexibly. Look at the watermelons and melons in the season. The grove will remain for a while and can be changed into a small garden later."
"You are well arranged." Thunder Railway.
The two men took a bundle of slender sticks out and divided the large wasteland into blocks. They lived for more than a minute and sweated.
Just wait for the weather to be warmer and you can plant fruit trees.
After the fifteenth lunar month of the first month, the year is over, and the weather is warming up. A little tree grows like a small donkey and has not shown green sprouts.
Qin Lan and Lei Tie went to the store and arranged all the affairs. The main focus was on the newly bought land.
The two first invited the people who planted the trees in the village, and then went to the neighboring town orchards to buy fruit trees. Instead of buying the saplings, they bought adult trees, which were fruit trees that had previously been fruited. Adult tree transplanting is not easy to survive, but Qin has a space in hand, very confident.
He bought a total of 20 peach trees, ten yellow peach trees, ten pear trees, six cherry trees, six jujube trees, ten plum trees, twenty sweet oranges and two pomegranates. Ordinary people are usually not willing to spend money to buy fruit, and the technology of people taking care of fruit trees at this time is not very clever, the taste of fruits is very general, so the fruit does not have much market, and fruit trees are also sold cheaply. Nearly a hundred trees, Qin Yu only spent less than four or two silver. When he returned to the village, he passed the town. He changed the copper coins of the two silver coins in the town's Qianzhuang, which was convenient for the workers to start working.
Dozens of cars and carts carried trees into the village, and they were so vast that the villagers came to watch.
"It seems that Lei Tie is really rich, just bought more than ten acres of land, and bought so many fruit trees." Some villagers said with envious face.
Another villager, Nahan, "The fruit doesn't make a profit. What do they buy so many fruit trunks? It's weird."
Another villager smiled and said: "Can we buy fruit in the future?" The
villagers were pleasantly surprised: "I will have to take care of fruit, perhaps able to find something to do in the orchard in the iron mine. "
. ......
Qin Lan and Lei Tie have no time to manage these, and the people who commanded the car transported the fruit trees to the planned boundaries. On the spot, they hired ten people to go to the village's trenches, river ditch and pond to dig the mud. These silt have the feces of ducks and geese and the excrement of fish and shrimp, which are usually fertile. After the fruit trees are planted, Qin Lan will definitely use the spring water to enhance their quality. His move is to cover up the spring water. The farmers of the Daxia Dynasty did not know that these silt could be fertilized, and no one had dug them out, so they were cheaper.
Qin Lan invited people who planted trees to grow up, Wu En, Lei Xiangyi, Lei Xiangli and Li Zheng's two sons, a total of six people, let them dug the tree pit, first put a layer of mud on the bottom of the pit. Plant trees again. Finally, according to the number of planting trees, the wages are settled, and a tree is planted with ten yuan. This wage is quite high. Six people count it down. Each person can plant fourteen trees and earn more than one hundred yuan.
Lei Tie shouted Lei Xiangyi and Lei Xiangli, Lei Xiangren hardly followed, and heard Qin Qin said that according to the number of planting trees to settle the wages, and find an excuse to slip.
Qin Yu deeply sympathizes with Lei Xiangyi, Lei Xiangli and Lei Xiangzhi. If they do not divide their families in the future, they will continue to raise Lei Xiangren as a "little master."
Lei Xiangyi looked at the back of Lei Xiangren, his face turned black, and looked at the faceless face of Lei Xiangli, secretly determined to wait for Lei Liqiang to mention the separation with Lei Daqiang. Lei Xiangli and Lei Chuntao did not say that they were pros because Lei Daqiang and Du Shi had already said that after Lei Xiangzhi was admitted to the show, the price of Lei Xiangli and Lei Chuntao could also be improved. Have a better choice. Fortunately, Lei Xiangzhi will participate in the child test soon. Lei Xiangyi can afford.
Qin Lan and Lei Tie did not touch their hands, giving the person who planted the tree the water.
Zhang Dashui asked the Qin dynasty while digging the pit. "Fruit is not worth the money. Can you make so much fruit trees to make money?"
Qin Yu joked. "It's okay to make money, so many flowers in the fruit trees look good. "
Wu Enemies listened at the side, couldn't help but roll their eyes. "Xunzi, Zhang Ge is serious."
"To be rich, plant fruit trees." Lei Tie learned to plant fruit trees outside, we will try to plant. "Qin Wei said that the lie is not changed.
Lei Tie is next to Qin Hao, raising his hand and touching his ear, did not say anything.
Qin Xiao smiled. He is taking advantage of Lei Tie's indulgence to him?
His A jingle made Zhang Dashuo laugh a few people. But they didn't put this sentence on their minds. They need to invest money and need technology. Even if they have the heart to follow suit, they don't dare to take risks.
Zhang Dashui are all strong. The man of the crop, the strength of the man, the high efficiency of work, before the dark, all the trees are finished. Each tree has its own mark, which is also good. Qin and Lei Tie put a few people on the spot In addition, I gave each person a packet of candy, which can be brought back to the children at home.
Zhang Dashui thinks that his actions are intimate and he thinks in the same way. After Lei Tiejia hires people again, they are willing to come. A
few villagers who were sitting around and watching it looked at each of them holding a pack of heavy copper coins and a pack of small mouths. They were quite envious and determined to play a good relationship with Qin and Lei.
After the people were scattered, Qin Lan and Lei Tie were preparing to go home. A tall, black-faced man came over. "Qin brothers, iron brothers."
Qin Yu's memory is good, and he immediately remembers who this is. met a few times, have not talked to the first month of the New Year only said a few words, "you are the father of tigers, party big brother."
Fang Bin smiled and said:. "Yes, Qin brothers good memory,"
Qin Mian other tiger A few good feelings, when Xiao Hu helped to look after the millet, Fang Bin did not stop the tiger, it is obvious that he did not have any disgust with them because of him and Lei Tiecheng.
"What is it?" Lei Tie asked.
Fang Wudao: "This is the case. I want to ask if your orchard needs no need for personal care. I used to help a landlord to care for a few years of fruit trees. Some experience. If he is older this year, my brother and I are like him." enjoying at home, but he was restless, still with us firewood come down to earth. I think, take care of his fruit is good, but some easier than farming, so want to make him for this job. "
Lei Qin iron Lam Hey shoulders, "Women, you decide."
Qin Wei asked Fang Wu. "We really need people. Just, I don't know if my grandfather is living this year. Can the body be healthy?"
Fang Wu said easily: "The old man has been sixty-one this year." However, the Qin brothers can rest assured that he is physically healthy."
After he finished, he tentatively asked: "I don't want to, let me come and walk tomorrow?"
Qin Hao nodded with a smile, "Alright. Listen to the big brother said so, Fang Grandpa really fits our intentions, but it also depends on the meaning of the old man."

Chapter 72 digs the pond and

returns home. Thunderbolt goes to the well and directly pours the well water to the face.
Qin Yu frowned. "The well water is still very cold. You are careful - cold."
"No, my body is mud." Lei iron pulled off the face towel on the clothes rail to wipe his face.
Strong body? Qin Yan's gaze slipped from his wide shoulder to thick chest, to the narrow waist, to the hips, to the long legs, a light cough, and his eyes removed.
"Do you see a little white?"
Lei Railway said: "I was about to go to the mountains."
A little white did not lose the wildness because of the two human lives. From time to time, I went to the mountains alone. Sometimes I went for two or three days, and occasionally brought back a small prey. At the beginning, it was still very worried that he did not return to the night. Later, he saw that it had gone through it except that it was dirty and tired.
Qin Lan lit the lamp in the house, took a bowl into the kitchen, and put a bowl of Lingquan water to go out to the mine. "You hit two buckets of water, put the bowl of water in, and then pour some fruit trees." . "
Tie a word did not ask, nodded, holding a bowl out.
From the window of the kitchen, Qin Lan can see that he bent down to lift water from the well, his arms and shoulders are full of strength, and the back, waist and hips outline a charming arc. When the back of Lei Tie disappeared outside the courtyard, he suddenly realized that he had been watching the iron and iron, and he smashed his face and fixed his mind. He calmly glutinous rice. The two have already determined their minds. Lei Tie is his family. Is it normal for him to stare at Lei Tie involuntarily?
Thunder iron watered back, Qin Hao slammed his neck without warning, and took a sip on his lips. Some inexplicable, watching the daughter-in-law walk away and continue to stir-fry, the mood is very good, relieved, boring Sitting in the old position without sound, in front of the stove, watching the fire and firewood.
"Tomorrow began to dig the sugar, how many people are we hired?" Qin Hao put the fried pork in the dish, smelled very fragrant, picked up a piece of meat with a chopstick, and picked it up and sent it to Lei Tiezui. On the side, "You also taste it."
Lei Tie covered the chopsticks, looked at him and bit the piece of meat.
Qin Lan suddenly remembered that he did not change chopsticks.
"Thirty people. Twenty-two people dig the soil, eight people pick the soil." Lei Tie swallowed the meat in his mouth and said.
Qin Lan began to make a second dish, dried red pepper stir-fried lean meat. Even today, even without tender meat powder or raw flour, he can still make the lean meat tender and delicious. When the dumplings were made in the first nine nights, he inadvertently remembered that once in the past life, the raw powder in the home was used up, and he forgot to buy it. The lean meat marinated with flour is very tender and tender, and there is no firewood at all.
After the oil pan was boiled, Qin Hao fry the marinated lean meat and ginger together, then pour the dried red pepper into the stir-fry. The smell of the spicy hook makes him want to sneeze, and he is always facing away. pot.
"Digging a pond is a big deal. Do you want to go to Dengjiacun to tell your grandfather and grandmother? There are two beggars, three cousins. If we don't ask them to help after we dig the pond, we might think we don't put them in the heart. As far as they come, they will come with them." The
country folks are so particular about it. Everything in the family will tell relatives and friends a sigh of respect to show respect. It is also a good feeling for both sides.
The daughter-in-law considered it thoughtfully, and Lei Tie nodded. "I will go tomorrow morning." On the
second day, Tianmeng was bright, and Lei Tie drove to Dengjiacun. Qin Hao's breakfast was done. He hadn't returned yet, and he ate it alone. He just washed the dishes and the house was cleaned up. Lei Tie came back. Deng Dazhao, Deng Erqi, Deng Quan, Deng Zhong and Deng Xiao took the shovel and basket and jumped out of the car.
Qin Lan was greeted with surprise. "Da, two, big cousin, two cousins, three cousins, you are coming. Please come in."
Deng Dazhao was still faint, only nodded.
Deng Erzhen smiled and was very kind. "Hey, brother, harassed."
Deng Quan, Deng Zhong and Deng Xiaoxiao both laughed and greeted Qin Hao, not called "Cousin Girl", they are called "勉哥儿" .
A few people came for the first time, entered the house, could not help but look around curiously.
Deng Quan smiled and said: "You are a good house."
Deng Zhong and the head. The most striking thing in the hall is the wall. Unlike the bricks and bricks on the walls of ordinary housers, there are a lot of dry mud squeezing out of the squeezing, but they are all polished and leveled. There is a calligraphy and painting on the wall of the front door. There is a small wall hanging flower basket in the left and right symmetrical positions. There are two blessings in the opposite direction. There are four delicate bamboo wall hanging candlesticks in the corners and shoulder heights of the hall -- - A few delicate objects and intricate arrangements easily attract the attention of anyone who enters the door, thus weakening their interest in the wall itself.
Look at the furniture in the hall. The table is covered with red, brown and white checkered tablecloths. The whole set of tea sets is placed on the table. Two side-by-side benches are padded with two tailored gray fur cushions. The spotless coffee table has a fruit basket with a few apples and oranges; the four large cushions on the sofa look soft; the right side of the sofa has a three-story wooden frame that is not tall or short, and a wooden knife holder is placed on the top layer. There is a polished, shiny wooden knife on the shelf, and a small bow next to the knife holder. The carriage model and the sailboat model on the middle layer are all in pairs; the bottom layer There are two snack plates, containing seeds and peanuts, which are convenient for the owner to take while sitting on the sofa. Continue to look to the right, standing on the side of the bed with a waist and a high-rise cabinet with a vase on it. There are a few bright flowers in the vase. It is full of vitality and looks refreshed. A closer look at the dishes reveals that the safflower, yellow flowers, green leaves and flowers in the wall hanging baskets are made of cloth, which is amazing to the producers. The whole living room feels very warm and there is an elegance in it.
Deng Xiaokai joked: "We don't dare to sit down because we are so clean."
Qin Hao took out the good tea from the closet to make tea for a few people, modestly said: "It's all idle and nothing toss." "
Tie holding a dessert dish into the kitchen, and pretty soon, holding out plates of dim sum, dim sum dish piled very high.
"Da, two, three cousins, please feel free." Lei Tie is simple and authentic.
Deng is busy with the road.
"Da, two, now the weather is warm, how can you not bring a few children to play?" Qin asked. Lei Tiemen, this kind of thing can't count on him.
Referring to the children, Deng Dazhao's face helped. "We are doing business, taking them to do something? It's
too noisy." Having said that, he did not dislike it in his eyes, apparently very fond of his grandchildren.
Qin Hao said: "It is a good thing for children to be lively. The pond we are going to dig is very large. It is estimated that we should dig two or three days. It is better to bring a few children to the big brother and the second wife tomorrow. So the big boy is not like it. When playing with earth and mud, it's healthier to run and jump. As for a few girls, you can let the little girl watch.
When the girl's family is about to be small, go out and take a look. "
He arranged very thoughtfully, and he was really sincere. Second, he moved his heart first. "That line, bring them over tomorrow." "
Deng Dazhao also nodded. The
three brothers of Deng Quan are more gentle. Qin Yu pays attention to their children and pays attention to them.
Qin said again: "As for grandfather, grandmother, grandmother, and two aunts, there are also three appearances. Now pick them up, I am afraid that the hospitality is not good, wait until the flowering and fruiting of the fruit trees arrive and ask them to come and have a good time. "
Deng Dazhao brought a smile on his face.
"That's it," Deng Zhong said with a smile, "When the fruit trees bloom, we bring them to see the flowers." "
" is a word. "Qin Yan smiled and daggers. "I will let Lei Tie pick you up. After
chatting for a while, Deng Quan took the initiative to say: "It is not early, will we pass?" "
Qin Wei waved: "The big cousin, no hurry. You will sit down again, I will call other people first. After
Qin Hao left, the room was silent for a while.
Deng Quan looked at the dull cousin and shook his head helplessly. He said that from the point of view of the temper, the cousin and the cousin are quite match.
Deng Erqi sits. Bored, stood up, "Iron, you take us in the past, by the way, look at your orchard. "
Several people holding a shovel, lug baskets, iron and Ray go out together
because you want to hire a total of thirty people, in addition to the Deng family of five, Qin Mian has found a twenty-five men in the village.
Digging job Hard work, eighty days a day; the soil picking work is relatively easy, fifty days a day. According to the amount of soil excavation and the amount of soil to pay for the work more fair, but also prevent people from being lazy. Considering the folks, Qin Yu I didn't do this. Everything was too much to care about. It's not the way to do things. The
high rewards let the villagers flock to the top. If Lei Xiangyi, Lei Xiangli, Zhang Dashuan, and Wu's enemies are not first notified, I'm afraid they will not To the quota.
Qin Hao also invited two nephews to move the stove to the ground, specializing in boiling water to send tea, paying 20 cultural workers every day.
The two nephews are happy to close their mouths, just sitting there and boiling water can make twenty dollars, how good things.
When Qin Hao shouted and returned home, the door was locked, and he did not enter the door and went directly to the ground.
Just two steps out, opposite the old man with his hands on his back, his eyes are stunned and his body is lean, but his pace is steady and he can see his health.
When Qin Qin saw him and Fang Wu had a five-point image, he smiled and said hello, "Fang Grandpa."
"Oh..." Fang Daye smiled and gestured to him. "The young man's eyes are quite good."
Qin Hao looked at it. He shook his head. "Fang family second brother said that you have 61 years old this year, it must be me, I see you up to fifty, old and strong."
"Ha ha ha..." Fang Daye laughed, "You kid! He didn't have you. Fang Wu said, I promised, and I have to ask the young man to take care of it."
"Fang Grandpa has broken the younger generation." Qin Yu is polite, "I am the two younger generations of mine and Lei Tie. It's the grandfather's care."
Old people like modest and courteous people. Fang Dafu caressed his beard and nodded. "Good to say."
Qin said: "I don't know -"
Fang Daye saw what he was going to say, and waved his hand. "Go first to see those trees and say it again."
Qin Hao is better than a "please ." Gesture.
When the two came to the orchard, Fang Daye saw the fruit trees, and there was some excitement in his eyes. He accelerated his pace and unknowingly walked to the front.
Looking at his look, I really understand fruit trees. Qin Xin's heart is really steady, and he is quietly behind.
Fang uncle used a nail to remove a small bark on a branch, looked at the color of the tree core under the bark, and continued to move forward.
After turning around in the fruit woods, he stopped and said to Qin Yu: "There are many kinds of fruit trees you buy. There are three trees that are so bad that I am afraid that it is difficult to survive. The other trees are well chosen. However, this would be difficult to transplant adult trees to survive, and now a day before the transplant, yet do not see anything. If after five days, these books are not as exposed dry, basically there will be no big problem. "
this is, and Qin Mian Don't worry, he has confidence in Lingquan.
"In the future, there will be more troubles for the uncle of the labor." Qin Yu Shen Shen for a moment, "The fruit's fruit period is generally three months. In the fruit period, I give the party grandfather two hundred yuan of work money every month. Money, how does Fang Grandpa feel? The kid doesn't understand the market. If the arrangement is not suitable, Fang Daye said. "
Fang Grandpa smiled and waved. "If you can't do so, the fruit period is 100 yuan per month. 20 yuan per month will be fine. It will be fixed."
After that, he did not wait for Qin to speak, and walked back to the place where the pond was dug.

Chapter 73 Digging the Pond (2)

Qin Lan also walked over there. The range of the pond was marked with branches, and the helpers split into two, digging from the waist of the gourd to both ends. If one side's progress is too far behind the other side, it will definitely not look good on the face. Each took off the cotton coat, only a single shackle, holding the sleeves, digging the soil on the shovel, and doing a good job.
Lei Tie stood not far away, glanced at the crowd with no expression.
"Your idea?" Qin Lan walked over to him and whispered.
Lei Tie decapitation, "What is Fang's
decision ?" "Yeah." Qin Hao suddenly saw Lei Xiangren carrying a shovel on his shoulder and swaying to the side, and his heart was disgusted. "How did he come again?" "
Lei Tie
looked at him. "No one called him." Lei Xiangren quickly came over and chose a position to dig the earth and look like he was full of energy.
However, he dug a piece of earth, and others have already dug three.
Deng Erzhen was not far from him, he happened to find this, and frowned at his contempt.
Qin Hao looked up at the iron, whispered: "I'm not good."
Lei iron held his shoulder and motioned him to look again.
Lei Xiangren dug the soil slowly, and he opened his heart, and after spending two or three days with these people, he could earn more than two hundred yuan of money, just like the sly.
At this moment, he suddenly felt a pain in his right knee, and he slammed into the ground.
"Oh?" A villager next to him asked kindly.
"Nothing, nothing." Lei Xiangren licked his knees. It seemed that nothing was wrong. He quickly got up from the ground. Who knows, he still didn't stand still, his knees were unaware, and another ass sat on the ground.
Lei Xiangyi's thoughts on Lei Xiangren's thoughts are quite both, and he is bored: "Two brothers, if you are uncomfortable, go home and rest."
"I----OK, I will come back to help my older brother." Lei Xiangren's heart was still unwilling, and he was afraid that his leg really had some latent problems. He had to use the iron shovel as a walking stick and slowly left.
The villagers who were close to him secretly breathed a sigh of relief. Although the wages are not for them, if they do more, they will take the same amount of money as Lei Xiangren, who is a small person.
"What do you do?" Qin Lan was close to the thunder and iron, his eyes sparkling.
Lei Tiemu did not squint, raised his hand and helped his head.
Qin Yu sullenly looked at the back of Lei Xiangren. Dare to take advantage of his family's cheap, let the iron!
I don't want the helpers to think that he and Lei Tie are not at ease. They are here to monitor them. Qin Lan and Lei Tie are ready to leave.
"Every uncle, let's give it to you here. In the morning, go to the beginning of the afternoon, and continue at the end of the afternoon. If you are tired, take a break and don't have to hurry."
At the beginning of the afternoon, it is an hour, enough for them to go home to eat and rest. . The villagers are very happy to be down.
Qin Lan also confessed that the two tea-making scorpions did not break the tea, and they left with Lei Tie.
However, even if they are not there, most people will not be lazy. Bi Jing Lei Xiangyi, Lei Xiangli and Deng family are all there.
Qin Lan and Lei Tie rushed to the town with the ox cart. Qin Lan wrote a list to let Lei Tie go to buy snacks and fruits that children love to prepare for the upcoming guests. He came to eat fragrant food.
The shop had not yet opened the door, the table did not move out, and the door was half open.
Qin Lan entered the door and saw that Yue Dong was leading Zheng Six and Wang Shun, and several buddies were busy washing vegetables, skewers and making meatballs. In the past few months, a few guys have been skilled, and they have acted quickly and quickly. In particular, Chen Si and the stone move the fastest, put a mass of meat into the palm, the thumb and forefinger are close together, and a ball falls out in the bamboo sieve. Only eight or nine can be done in a few minutes, and the speed is fast. It's like using a fast shot.
Qin Xiao smiled and looked at everyone, letting them see their satisfaction. "The big guys have worked hard during this time. Yue Dong, you led everyone to dinner in the store and go to work this evening. After you are busy, Pick out the dishes you want to eat and open the door. In the evening, you will eat hot pot, open your belly and eat, and the boss will treat you."
Wang Shun, Chen Si, Stone and Zheng Liu are all happy to stand up and thank you. "Thank you for the little boss!"
Yue Dong also smiled. "The little boss is relieved." Qin said that "the boss is asking for me" is to say that it is still necessary to keep accounts, so that it is convenient to check the accounts later.
Qin Hao raised his hand to indicate that they continued to work, and turned around in the store. The kitchen and the shop are very clean, so the guys didn't be lazy because he and Thunder Iron reduced the number of times they came to the store. He was more satisfied in his heart and planned to spend some time to properly add some money to several buddies.
He wrapped some freshly prepared balls with oil paper, and also let Yue Dong remember. When Lei Tie bought things, the two went home.
At noon, Qin Lan and Lei Tie hosted Deng Dazhao and his party for lunch, and invited Lei Xiangyi and Lei Xiangli. Cook a big hot pot and fry five or six dishes, which is quite rich.
Deng Quan, Deng Zhong and Deng Xiao are especially fond of the hot pot. They keep on licking the chopsticks.
After the meatballs in the pot were finished, Qin Lan went down six or seventy.
After Deng took a sip of water, he continued to eat the fragrant and spicy meatballs, and asked Qin Hao, "Hey brother, that good Tuesday and Zhao Sifa are you invited?"
"No." For Deng Dazhao and Deng Erqi, "When they called people, they were just there. The two opened their mouths, and I refused. They are not honest?" His look was not unexpected.
Deng Zhong shook his head. "It's not honest. I think it's a special mix."
Deng Dazhao said slowly: "This is a matter of ignorance. I have lived in the village for so long, what kind of conduct is in the village, you and the iron should have a general understanding? Look privately. Human."
Lei Tie protects Qin Qin, "I told my wife to call people directly."
Deng Daqi gave him a look, did not say anything.
Deng Erzhen feels that Qin Hao is not like such a person.
Qin Lan secretly patted the legs of Lei Tie and helped Deng Daqi sandwich the fish on his stomach. "Thank you for your concern. In fact, I am interested in asking so many people to dig the pond in front of so many people today. You think, if I look for someone privately, will the villagers who have not been invited have an idea for me and Lei Tie? In public, please, although they may be mixed into one or two lazy, but the initiative is in the hands of the villagers, did not grab The number of places to be blamed is not on me and Lei Tietou. The development of our family will not stay at this stage. In the future, the number of people who need to work will be more or less. It is a good idea to see who works this time. Integrity, who is not practical. Who is not honest, everyone else is watching. Next time, please ask people to do things, do not ask these lazy people, no one has to say. Our family is not open, let them Take it in white."
The smile on Qin's face is full of self-confidence, and there is a kind of temperament.
Deng Dazhao's micro-flag dagger, gave him a deep look.
Deng Dazhao laughed and patted Qin Yu's shoulder. "I know that your kid is a ghost!"
Deng Quan and Deng Zhong smiled. "You can think so transparently, we can also bear less heart. "
Deng Xiao's mouth has not stopped, burying his head and eating it, and then he said, "I said that my brother and cousin can take care of themselves, now believe it?"
Lei Xiangyi and Lei Xiangli Ruo. Thoughtful, vaguely learned from the Qin dynasty.
In the afternoon, Deng Dazhao continued to dig the sugar. Qin Lan and Lei Tie went to see the progress and went home. They took the hoe and took the basket and went to the vegetable field to work.
There is a little carrot and a lot of cabbage in the vegetable field. The two dug one, one 捡, and shipped the dishes home. When the weather is warmer, start planting new vegetables in the vegetable fields.
Carrots are made into sour radish, and Chinese cabbage is made into sauerkraut. It is a very delicious dish. Especially sauerkraut, can be used to make sauerkraut pork dumplings, pickled fish, pickled vegetables, sauerkraut stewed meat, and even sauerkraut fried rice, think of drooling.
Lei Tie looked at him and he didn't know what to eat. He had a wide-eyed, straight-eyed model. He couldn't help but grab his head and drop a kiss on his lips.
Qin Yan eyes, pick up a basket to block the heads of the two, separating the possible eyes in the distance.
A smile in the black eyes of Lei Tie was fleeting, and he was only prepared to taste it, change his mind and deepen the kiss.
After a kiss, the two silently licked each other, bowed their heads and continued to work.
Deng Dazhao and his party ate dinner at the Qin dynasty home, and they were sent back by Lei Tie with a ox cart.
Deng Dazhao explained that he did not need to pick him up. They borrowed two cars to bring the children to come over, avoiding the thunder and iron running around.
I had breakfast the next day, and Lei Tie went to the pond. Qin Lan packed up at home, took out all kinds of snacks and fruits, and put seven or eight dishes on the table.
Two brakes parked at the gate of the hospital, and several new children dressed in dumplings seemed to jump off the car. Deng Quan's children like Magpie and Kunzi, Deng Zhong's children, Vagrants and Yuanzi, and Deng Xiao's children, Xuan Tsai, Yuxi and Lancome, have a total of seven children. The biggest is magpie, ten years old; the smallest is Yuanzi and Lancome, both of whom are five years old. A few children shouted to Qin, "Uncle!"
Deng Dazhen did not enter the house.
Deng Eryi said: "Hey brother, the children will be handed over to you, let's go there directly."
"Two hearts assured." Qin Hao led several children into the house.
When a few children just arrived at the new place, they were still awkward and didn't talk. They saw that the snacks on the table were loose, and several small ones ran to eat snacks. Magpies are very big sisters, and there are few words, but both eyes have been paying attention to the smallest Yuanzi and Lancome.
Qin Lan took Yuanzi and Lancome to the chair and moved the snack plate to them. He smiled and said, "I like to eat what I want."
"Thank you for your uncle!" Yuanzi looked like a tiger and said loudly.

Chapter 74: Qin Lan and Lei Tie's leisurely land

Kun Tsai and Xuan Tsai are generally interested in snacks. They saw wooden knives, sailboats and carriages on the wooden frame. They ran over excitedly and reached for them.
Qin Lan walked over and gently said: "This is a gift from your uncle, you can play, but you should love it, okay?"
Kunzi nodded and looked down on the sailboat, and couldn't put it down.
Xuan Tsai took the carriage model and did not let go, asked Qin Hao, looking forward to the authentic: "I am very fond of this carriage, I am very fond of this carriage."
"Hey..." Qin Hao avoided answering, euphemism Authentic: "If you like, you can let your uncle give you one more." These are the New Year gifts that Ray Tie gave him, and he is reluctant to give away.
Xuan Tsai clung tightly in the carriage and grinned.
Hi Emei went over and sighed: "Xuan Xuan, San Hao did not teach you not to ask someone else's things? If I want your favorite bamboo pole, you give it?"
Xuan Tsai fangs, Shouted: "No! It is mine!"
"Since this is the case, how can you ask others to ask for something?" Magpie said harshly.
Qin Lan saw the situation is not good, busy: "Let's do it. Let's go find your uncle, let him give you a slingshot, let's go bird, okay?"
Xuan Tsai immediately put down the carriage, happy and authentic "Okay, good! Let's go bird."
"I want to go too!" Kunzi also put the sailboat back.
Even Yuan Zizi slipped off the stool and slammed it over. "I am going too!"
Finally, they were temporarily stunned. Qin Hao secretly wiped the cold sweat and thanked the magpie. A few girls, he did not know how to entertain, is right, squatting, Lei Xiangzhi and Lei Chuntao walked in together.
"Oh, let's come."
"It's just right." Qin Yu breathed a sigh of relief and ushered the two into the door. "Little girl, trouble you to take care of these little girls."
Lei Chuntao grinned and raised the small basket on his arm. "Let me, give it to me with confidence. The last time I saw these flowers in your home, I felt very beautiful, and I tried to do something. I will teach them to do it today. Cloth flowers, they must like it. Look, I have brought things." The
basket is a rag head of various colors.
Lei Chuntao took a few little girls to sit on the sofa. After Qin Hao put the snacks on the coffee table, he was free to talk to Lei Xiangzhi. "Five brothers, are you resting today?"
"Yes." Lei Xiangzhi's lips With a smile, I looked at the children in a room. "After ten days, I will take another two days off, and then I will be a child test."
"Seeing the five younger brothers must be in the chest." Qin Xiao smiled. "I wish you the best." I want to make things happen."
"Thanks to the great words. I dare not say that I can do it, but I will do my best to Zhizhi." Lei Xiangzhi modestly.
Kun Tsai pulled the sleeves of La Qin, "When you are uncle, let's go to the uncle."
"Good." Qin Yu asked Lei Xiangzhi "Would the five brothers go there?"
Lei Xiangzhi nodded "Go."
Qin Hao Lei Chuntao a few words, with Kunzi, Xuanzi and Yuanzi three to the orchard.
Lei Tie saw Qin Lan and came over.
"How come?"
"They..." Qin Hao turned back, the three children had no shadow, turned and saw, the three dolls had slipped into the deep pit dug out, climbed up and down, and played with joy. . He couldn't help but shrug his shoulders. Children are very playful and forgetful.
Lei Tie looked at him inconspicuously.
Qin Lan grabbed his wrist. "Hey, they haven't returned to God. We hurry back. You give each of them a slingshot."
"How do you think of making a slingshot?" "Lei Tie asked.
Qin said: "They look at me." Sailing and horse-drawn carriages. "
Leitie Li namely:" Do not give. "
Qin Hao looked at him with a funny smile," so I asked you to make a slingshot. "The
neglected Lei Xiangzhi shook his head helplessly, and went to the pond without hesitation, to see the excitement and take a walk."
The child did forget the sex, but the memory was good. When he came back to dinner at noon, he saw the sailboat and the carriage think of the slingshot again. He turned his head and looked at the Qin dynasty. Lei Tie always looks expressionless and looks terrible. The three of them can claim to be kings at home and dare not let go in front of him.
Qin Xiao smiled slightly and turned to Lei Tieyi.
Lei Tie took out three slingshots from the closet and handed them to Kunzi, Xuanzi and Yuanzi without saying a word.
The size of the slingshot varies depending on the age of the three. The three people of Kunzi liked it when they saw it, and they smiled.
Deng Quan saw that the slingshot's rubber band was very thin, and the strength was not too big to hurt people. He knew that Qin and Lei Tie had used their minds and photographed the head of Kun Zi. "Don't thank you for your uncle and uncle?"
"Thank you, uncle, thank you for your uncle!" Xuan Tsai first stated, "Hey, uncle, we will go to the bird in the afternoon."
Qin Hao looked at Lei Xiangzhi who was left behind for lunch by him. "Okay, let your uncles go to the uncle." He is really not good at bringing children.
Lei Xiangzhi surprised, "sister, I?" "It
was you." Qin Mian authentic meaning of words, "You're not going to participate in child health will soon try it? Exam is more conducive to a good spot to relax and just play."
Lei to The wisdom is refreshing.
Deng Dazhao and Deng Quan are very happy. Lei Xiangzhi is a scholar, and the children in his family and the readers are more or less exposed to the enthusiasm, which is beneficial to the future enlightenment.
. ...
Qin Yu's speculation was wrong. Thirty people spent four days to dig up the pond. It covers an area of ​​more than one mu and is about two meters deep. Such an area and depth are sufficient for fish farming.
Lei Tie invited two highly experienced carpenters from the town, with four apprentices, and placed a wooden arch bridge that could pass the carriage on the waist of the gourd. Thanks to the mountainousness near the village, Lei Tie found the strongest iron wood arched beams, and the arched beams were submerged into the ground, which was firm and safe. The wooden planks were laid with iron wood, and the wooden boards were also carved with anti-slip. Each pillar of the railing is embedded in the arched beam and is very safe.
After the bridge was built, the Qin and Lei iron ditches diverted water from the river. In less than a day, the pond was filled with turbid water. It will take two or three days to become clear. Qin Lan let Lei Tie dig some mud into the pool, quietly inject some spring water into the pond.
The fruit trees are planted, the ponds are dug, the bridges are built, and the walls can be built.
This time, Qin Hao only bought more than 200 pieces of blue bricks, and the rest were red bricks. Because he thinks that the red bricks and the green trees are more beautiful.
Qingshan Village was boiling again, and the villagers were anxiously waiting for Qin's announcement to invite people to build walls.
However, this time, Qin Lan did not announce in public, but invited one by one. Soon, some people found that most of the people who invited this time were the ones who performed well when they dig the pond last time. Lei Xiangren, Tuesday, and Zhao Sizhi are not among them.
It is not a simple matter to circle 15 acres of land. Just buy bricks, Qin Lan spent ten or two silver. A total of 50 people were invited, and the walls were built according to the previous markings. Several sections of the wall could be carried out at the same time. Because there are too many people, they don't want to eat, and the wages are up six times when they build a house.
Fang Grandpa is idle, and he is very helpful in guiding and supervising. His two sons are also helping to build the wall.
"Iron," Fang Daye looked at the pile of blue bricks and asked the thunder irons around him. "What are these blue bricks used for?"
Lei Railway said: "The wife said that she would embed the blue bricks in the red bricks to 'write' Under the word '
Youran Tianju '." Fang Daye shot his thigh and looked at Qin Xiao, who was talking to a villager who was moving bricks. He said, "This idea is good! Oh, I really don't know your daughter's brain. How long is it."
Lei Tie blinked. That is his wife, of course, not the same as the average person.
He walked to Qin Hao and handed him the bamboo cup in his hand.
Qin Lan was feeling thirsty. He took the cup and leaned over his neck. He finished drinking it in one breath. "You still have to drink."
Lei Tie went to the boiler side without a word, filled it with a cup of cold water and handed it to him.
Qin Xiaochong smiled at him, drank two, and returned the cup to him. "Let's go to the south wall to see."
At this time, in the old house, Zhao sat at the well, and there was a little bit of clothes in the tub. I didn't know what I was thinking. The brows were getting tighter and tighter. I looked up from time to time in the direction of the village west, even the water splashed. I didn't notice it to my body.
Qian passed by and kindly reminded, "Yi, your shoes are wet."
Zhao returned to God and looked at his trouser legs and embroidered shoes. He stood up and stretched his hand. "Three younger sisters," the west side "is getting busy, and we will do it looking at? go, we look to Qin Mian please boil a few outsiders Songcha not please the two of us, how this will be justified."
Qian rightly Avoid her hand and alienate the tunnel: "Second, go on your own, I still have things." Then he turned and entered the house. Xiang Gong and she said that as long as they don't want to provoke Qin Yu and Lei Tie, there are good things that Qin Yu and Lei Tie will naturally think of. Putting it together will only make them bored. Before she was stupid, she went to Zhao for a suspicion.
"Hey?" Zhao's inexplicably
blinked. "Does Qian's turn to sex?" There is still one person who can't sit still like Zhao's, Lei Daqiang. He went out for breakfast in the morning and went to the west of the village several times. He took back several steps. In any case, he couldn't think of the oldest son who was not in his heart. Now he can become so promising. The more Lei Tie has a good future, the more he regrets that he was not good at Lei Tie. The more he regrets, the more he realizes how stupid he is. He would never admit it on his mouth, but he was actually ashamed to be hot on his face, and he was annoyed at the same time. Lei Tie invited so many villagers to move bricks and build walls, but did not ask him to be a father! He didn't think about the past, but when he thought that Lei Xiangzhi would soon participate in the child test, he would not dare to act rashly.
Child test?
His heart moved. Yes, he can use the child test as an excuse to find Lei Tie. The younger brother is going to participate in the child test. Is it not normal to ask the brother to ask for some money?
Thinking of this, he was eager to go to the west of the village.
Qin Lan and Lei Tie stand on the south wall, and those who confess to the wall must not "write" the words "write" in the "leisure", otherwise they will rework.
"The little brother is relieved." The nearly 40-year-old craftsman said with a smile, "You use a few bricks for each stroke, a few bricks from the ground, and how far apart the two words are, clearly. If we still make mistakes, we will not have to do this in the future."
Qin Hao was embarrassed to touch the nose.
Lei Tie arched the hand: "Uncle is not blame, the inside is just pursuing perfection."
"Oh, understand, understand." The craftsman smiled tolerantly, and said to another craftsman, "We also want to see what it looks like." " "
Yes ah. "another puzzle maker will put down a brick up, with a knife to squeeze out of the puzzle scrape the mud," this is the first time I heard you can write, do not even plaque hanging. "
Tie see Looked at the fine sweat on the forehead of Qin Yu, "go home to rest." The daughter-in-law had been sunbathing for a long time in the sun.
Qin Lan was really tired, nodded and went back.
"Right, I thought I would see Lei Xiangren again. He didn't come."
Lei Tie looked at the front, faintly said: 'Sick. "
Qin Hao can not help but, "What do you do?" "
Ray Railway:" He came, I ordered his Maxue. "
Qin Hao laughed, "Let's take it." "

Chapter 75,

Lei Daqiang sighed and coughed, and came over.
Qin and Lei Tie stopped and politely shouted.
"Hey. "
Lei Dajiang build Carpenter glanced at the distant walls back, looked affectionately at iron mine," there is also need help? You yell, I still have a little strength. "
Qin Wei is about to open his mouth and is pinched by Lei Tie.
"The man is already full . " "
This attitude made Lei Daqiang not fight a fight, his face was cold, and he endured the forbearance and changed the subject. "You have learned about your brother's participation in the child test." At the beginning you said that you have to pay. "
Qin stunned. This is coming for money."
Lei Tie decapitation, "Remember. I wrote in the separation document, whether it is the five-dire test or the four brothers, the five brothers and the younger sisters, five out, we have one."
Lei Daqiang, " How can the current situation be the same? You are now more generous, you should have more money, and you are a loving heart for your younger siblings."
Lei Tie is cold and right, "We will give that money, and we will give another five." The younger brother has some money, but he will not give the money to you."
Lei Daqiang angered from his heart and screamed: "What do you mean by this? Is it true that I will greedy my son's money!"
Lei Tie coldly said: "You please Chu."
"You..." Lei Daqiang remembered that the twenty-two that Ray Tie gave him could not be guilty.
Lei Tie looked at his gaze like a stranger, and said: "I will give you some money every month, but if you have nothing to look for..."
Lei Daqiang was shocked by his gaze. I really want to scream with a sigh of relief that I don't want your money, but I can't bear the money. The lips squirmed for a while and couldn't speak, screaming, slamming their sleeves, striding away, and the back was quite awkward.
Qin Hao suddenly smiled.
Lei Tie looked at him inquiringly.
Qin Dao said: "Suddenly, it is a good adjustment to tease them when they are fine."
Lei Tie touched his head and "go home."
Five days later, the walls of the leisurely homes were all built, and Qin and Lei Tie became independent. Small manor. The two began to deal with some details.
Unconsciously, it will be in late February, and another two days will be the day when Lei Xiangzhi participated in the county test. The overall atmosphere of the old house was tense. Even Lei Dagang sat in the old house for a while, and gave Lei Xiangzhi five hundred yuan money, let him take a good test, not nervous. Lao Lei's generation is a scholar, and they can't help.
Bi Jing is a younger brother, Qin Lan and Lei Tiexiang came to the old house.
The two have not yet sat down, and Du Shi can't wait to be authentic: "Your five brothers went to the county to take the county test for three days. My father and I gave him ten or two silver coins, and you also gave the money."
Lei Xiangzhi sighed silently, "Mother."
Qin Yu silently looked at Lei Tie. Is it necessary to ask for money so urgent?
Qin Yu did not intend to make a squabble with Du Shi, and quickly took out a silver ingot from the purse and handed it to Lei Xiangzhi. "Five brothers, collect well. The knowledge that has been mastered by the path will not be easily forgotten; if it is not mastered, It's too late to look at it again. Relax and relax in these two days. Only in the best condition can you play in the examination room."
Everyone was surprised to see Qin. Doesn't he remember the old things? Why do you understand this and say that the head is the road?
Lei Xiangren and Zhao are staring at the silver, and they can't wait for the silver to be given to them.
"Thank you for your big brother." Lei Xiangzhi took the money with both hands. If he does not accept the resignation, Du Shi and Lei Daqiang will have to make trouble, but it is better to accept it in a generous manner, and then return the friendship of brothers and sisters.
Du's and Lei Daqiang's faces are all better.
Lei Tie asked: "But go with other scholars?" The
carelessness of the widowed elder brother made Lei Xiangzhi somewhat flattered, and his back could not help but be more straight. "Exactly, the two gentlemen in the school personally took us. "
Tie nodded, restore dull look.
Wei's suggestion: "..? Rare gather today, the boss and the boss wife stay for lunch it is necessary to test over two days Five, and his brothers could get together Five Zhuangzhuang Dan, what do you think"
Ray to Wisdom can only nod. "I can't ask for it. Big brother, big sister, eat together."
Qin Wei felt that Wei's smile today was very stubborn, and his right hand always touched the abdomen without any ambiguity.
Du Shi proudly looked at Wei's eyes, actually the smile of the Qin and Lei Tie and the sly smile, the voice is also very gentle, "Leave to have lunch. At noon I do the dried meat and meat for you to taste."
Qin Hao looked at him with horror She did not speak for a while. Is this really Du's?
Lei Chuntao guessed what he was thinking, and he was a little funny. He said: "Da, the dry meat of the mother is a must, and it's a pity to miss it."
No one wants to sweep everyone's happiness in today's days. Qin Hao is also, smiled and nodded. "Then we have to taste it." As for why Wei and Du are so strange today, he did not care, as long as the fire does not burn him and Lei Tie.
He promised that Lei Tie had no opinion.
Du's rare and generous one time, made a large pot of fragrant dried vegetables, loaded with two large plates. The taste is really good. Qin Lan ate three bowls of rice, Lei Tie ate four bowls, and Du Shi and Lei Daqiang did not give them a look.
This meal was the most enjoyable meal in the old house.
When they left, Lei Tie gaze at Lei Xiangzhi to send them.
Out of the courtyard, he said faintly to Lei Xiangzhi: "You only concentrate on exams and do learning. You don't have to worry about the money. In the future, I will support you and the court and I will support you."
Qin Hao nodded with a smile.
Lei Xiangzhi is deeply guilty, "Thank you big brother."
Qin Hao thought about it, or said: "It is best not to mention this to other people, so as not to give birth to the incident."
Lei Xiangzhi said: "I will understand It's got."
A few days passed by.
Lei Xiangzhi came back from the county, brought back good news, and achieved good results in the first place. Lei family was all happy. Although it is only a county test, the first is extremely rare. It can be seen that Lei Xiangzhi is indeed a good seed for reading. After a day of rest at home, Lei Xiangzhi returned to the school to prepare for the government test in April. If the government tried it, it would be a child. If the hospital test is over, it will be a proper show.
. ......
Leisurely Tianju is under the care of Qin and Lei, one day. By the end of March, the two talents were completely busy, and the leisurely residence was officially completed.
Cactus is planted on the fence of the manor, which can be used for viewing and thieves. The gate is the door of Zhu paint, the width can accommodate two carriages, up to eight feet. The red wall on the right side of the gate is the word "leisure" composed of blue bricks, and the left side is the word "Tianju". One person is tall, neat and conspicuous. There is a duty room on the left side of the entrance. The manor is too big, please a concierge is inevitable, currently temporarily empty; the shift room to the left is a row of maids sitting south and north, are three-room, a total of four sets. To the north of the maid's room is the plum forest.
There is also a row of houses on the right side of the gate, one of which is used to store firewood, farm tools and cattle carts, and the other four are cowsheds, pig houses, chicken houses and donkeys. Ten pear trees were planted in front of this row of houses.
Go straight into the door and walk straight ahead, you can see the wooden arch bridge and the pond at a glance. There is a peach tree at each of the two sides of the wooden arch bridge. The fry have been placed in the pond, and the lotus roots have been planted. A stone path that can accommodate two people and walks around the pond, and three or five willow trees are scattered around the pond. Under a willow tree near the North Bridge, there is a long wooden chair, and under another willow tree not far away is a round stone table and four stone benches. The carefully managed gourd-shaped flower buds are almost parallel to the crossroads. They are planted with jasmine, magnolia, peony, peony flowers, camellia, gardenia, etc. Some are dug back from the mountains, and some are from the space. Smuggled out of it. There is a small path in the east and west of Huayuan, which is suitable for people.
To the north of the pond is the peach forest. From the west side of the woods to the northwest corner, there is a large vegetable field and a pepper field. Qin Lan felt that the taste of the pepper was not scented, and the manure was sometimes poured in the vegetable field, so the vegetable field and the pepper were specially arranged in the corner. On the east side of the peach forest is the residence of Qin Lan and Lei Tie. There are two more trees in front of the house. A ginkgo tree of about 20 years and a maple tree of about forty years are found in the mountains by Qin and Lei Tie. They are specially dug back. It took a lot of work. Ginkgo and maple trees are an excellent choice for ornamental plants.
There are some open spaces around the house to facilitate future expansion.
After passing the peach forest to the north, it is a grove, and it has not been rebuilt yet. Twenty sweet oranges, six cherry trees, six jujube trees and two pomegranate trees are planted in the north and east of the grove.
Now in March, Tianjuli is full of flowers, white plum blossoms and pear blossoms are like snow wrapped in winter, and the delicate peach blossoms are like pink flowers and pink-like cherry blossoms... and the flowers are white. Magnolia, yellow spring, pink peony, red camellia, etc., flower clusters, purple, red, attracting butterflies to dance, bees have long been reluctant to leave.
Qin Lan looked at the manor that he had personally built, carrying his hands, raising his face, and meeting the thunder and iron and satisfying his own smile.
"How about our new home?"
Lei Tiezhu people living around, a bow, a kiss on the lips of Qin Yu, whispered: "You are the home."
Qin Xiao's eyes are deeper, smug and sweet, "go Let's go there." The
white body is the same as the Qin dynasty. It has been nourished by the spring water. The black hair looks blacker and brighter. The new ones are drilled in the flowers and flexibly dodge. Angry bee, seeing the two masters go far, and keep their legs up.

Chapter 76 buys people

Qin Yu and Lei Tie intend to fill the manpower in the manor, the teeth in the town are too small, the people in the teeth are also mixed, the quality is not enough, the two come to Zhaoyang County Look inside, stop by.
The county town and the town are different. The level of excitement is not the ratio of the town. At the entrance of the county town, people come and go, and the traffic is very busy. After the ox cart was stored in the Che Ma station, the two walked into the city. Qin Lan looked at the spacious streets, the beautiful pedestrians and the shops that lined up, and some of them were dizzying.
"Go to Changmen Street? There is a lot of fun." Lei Tie consulted the wife's opinion, and he was pity. The little daughter-in-law is still coming to the county for the first time. It is reasonable to let him have fun and play.
Qin Dao said: "No, just stroll around." As a passing person, he used to see ancient towns in TV movies at most. Now he is immersed in the situation, he really has some interest.
The things in the county town are more refined, more upscale and more diverse than those in the town. Qin Lan eagerly visited a cloth shop, a jewelry shop, an iron shop, and also entered a large restaurant. After turning around in the circle and scanning the food on the table, he came out, and the store, who was full of enthusiasm and introduced all kinds of dishes, said that he was so depressed that he turned his eyes behind him.
Lei Tie has been silently walking next to the Qin dynasty. Qin Yu looked at the West with great interest, and he looked at the various expressions on the face of Qin.
If the shop is also a small child, he may not be able to hold back two people: "Snake disease!"
No one knows who, Qin Xiao did not care what the store is thinking, and took the Lei Tie to go to the two snack shops. I looked carefully and asked carefully, but I didn't buy anything.
Lei Tie can see that he is pondering what makes money.
After visiting for nearly an hour, Qin Hao asked the owner of a shop to hear the position of the tooth line, and Lei Tie directly passed.
The teeth in the county town are much more than the town, and there are many more items in the teeth. When the boss of the dental company heard that they wanted to buy someone, they called everyone out and arranged them in several rows.
Qin Hao is still not used to picking people like picking goods, but he has to do this. If he doesn't pay attention to picking up a body or character, he will be in trouble.
He first picked a couple who were less than forty years old. The clothes on both of them are old and patchy, but they are very clean and not awkward. The male is called Fu Shu, who is in good health and is a good land. The woman is a well-being. She will plant the land, cook, and sew up and make clothes. She can help wash dishes, wash clothes and feed in Tianju. Chicken, etc.
Qin Lan thought, Lei Tie is his person, he has to be good to him, can not let him wash a lifetime bowl.
He also picked a young man who would drive the car, called the dog baby, 20 years old, and his hometown had a drought. He was left alone in his family and sold himself to Zhaoyang County.
Qin Lan and the dog baby talked a few words, I think he is very clever, will plant the land, will drive the car, he will buy him as a driver, do not have to drive to help do farm work, chores.
Three people have a total of thirty-two and two silver, and they all signed the death deed.
When I go back, the dog is driving the ox cart, but it is steady.
"Dog, what is your name?" Dog Baby is too ugly." Qin asked.
The dog baby grinned. "Return to the young master, there is no big name. Please give the name to the little son."
Qin Hao was a bit awkward. "What is not given. But the name of the dog is really not good, I will give you a name." How is the name called Joy?" The
dog was happy to say: "Thank you for the young master. This name is good, and the little one is called joy."
Qin said: "Don't be small, just say me. I am with you." They are very good at getting along, you don't have to be too cautious. After all, if you don't have an accident, you have to stay in Lei family for a lifetime. I also hope that we can get along well. As long as you do your part, don't make any mistakes. Will not treat you guys."
"Please rest assured that the young master and the young master, I must do a good job in the future!" Joy is not convinced that the "big and young masters get along very well", he even dazzled at the big master, but he felt that Qin Hao is a master of harmony.
Fu Shu and Fu Yi looked at each other and there was still some ambiguity about the future, but they also took a sigh of relief. Although they are not free, they hope to settle down.
Qin Lan thought for a moment and said: "What kind of tableware spatula is bought in the town for a while. I am going to join Fu Shu and Fuxi before I get married. I will talk about it later."
Fuxi was busy: " Yes, young master."
She and Fu Shu do not seem to be more people, this is more in line with Qin.
"Iron, do you have anything to add?" Qin asked Lei Tie.
Lei Tieyi, "What do you call me?"
Qin Yan raised his eyebrows, "Iron. Can't you?" He felt that the full name was not very kind.
"You like it." Thunderbolt lived on his waist, and the lip was posted on his head. "There is no need to add it."
Qin Hao did not push him away, paying attention to the reaction of Fu Shu and Fu Wei.
Well-being didn't seem to think much; Fu Shu shocked and immediately bowed his head.
Qin Xiao smiled and relaxed on Lei Tie, what Han said. He does not expect the three to immediately accept him and Thunder, but at least they cannot be excluded.
The oxcart arrived in the town, and Qin Hao added pots and pans. Fu Shu, Fu Xi and Xie Le almost had no luggage. He bought three sets of coarse cloth, some fabrics and other items for life.
By the way, Qin Lan also bought some flour and rice. He and Lei Tie both like to eat rice, and the rice in the house consumes quickly.
The oxcart drove into Tianjuli and saw the beautiful scenery of Tianjuli. Fu Shu, Fuxi and Joy were shocked.
Here is where they are going to live? Will they live in such a beautiful place in the future?
Qin Xiao smiled. "First, let me go to the place where you live. After you have packed up, you can go shopping in Tianju and get familiar with the new environment."
Fu Shu three quickly regained their gaze.
"Yes, young master."
Following Qin Hao came to the maid's room, the three people stayed again. The house is newly built, not a thatched house or a wooden house, but a red brick black tile house. The windows in the house are clear, the tables and chairs are not lacking, and the beds are covered with new cotton jackets and quilts. This is many times more than they used to be in their own homes!
Qin Lan arranged: "Fu Shu, Fu Xi, you live in the first house; joy you live in the second house, if you enter the next person, you have to live with him. Of course, if If you are married in the future, you can live alone in a house like Fu Shufu."
Joy is difficult to cover the excitement: "Yes, young master! Thank you young master!"
Qin Yu first said the contents of the three people clearly, said : "You are here to eat and pack, the monthly money is tentatively set to fifty words per month. When the festival is over and the farm is busy, you will add money. You can start your own meals three meals a day, breakfast and lunch are pasta, noon is rice. Rice, all are full, of course, no waste. Vegetables are grown at home, and they are enough. You will be given ten pounds of meat every month. You are eating or eating for a month, you decide."
Fu Shu, Fu Xi and Xie Le were a little surprised when they looked at each other with surprise.
Joy first opened, "Little Master, this arrangement is a bit too good. We can do two meals a day."
Qin Xiao smiled. "When we enter our home, we follow the rules of our family. I feel awkward, I can do my best when I work."
Fu Shu three people should be in unison.
Lei Tie looked at the cart and joyfully moved a bag of flour and a bag of rice.
Qin Dao said: "You don't have to do anything today, go around and start doing things tomorrow."
"Thank you for the young master, thank you young master!" After
the account was finished, Lei Tie took the cattle and prepared to leave with Qin.
Joy walked quickly and respectfully said: "Master, let me come. Is there a cowhouse? I will send the things back and then pull the cart back."
Qin Hao glanced at him with a glance, it was a clever of.
Because of the outer wall, the house wall was demolished a few days before. The line of sight was even wider, and at the entrance of Qin Lan and Lei Tie's house, he moved the things in the car into the house.
Qin Lan took a piece of bacon from the kitchen about ten pounds of weight to bring joy back, and began to busy his lunch with Lei Tie.
"Women, what do you buy?" Lei Tie came in with three bells.
Qin Lan saw it, "Hey, almost forgot. This is too far from the maid's room. It is not convenient to find something. I have not bought three different colors of ropes? You tied three bells to the rope, respectively. In the room where they are happy, the other one is tied to us. If there is something to find them, pull the rope here, the bell will ring. The black rope is Fu Shu, the red rope is well-being, gray It's joy."
"The wife is very smart," said Lei Tie.
"That must be." Qin Hao looked back smugly, and was carefully kissed by Lei Tie. Before he could say anything, Lei Tie took the bell and the rope and walked out without delay.
"Men Sao." Qin Yu said, screaming at the song selection.
After the return of the iron, tie the three ropes to the window sill of the living room.
Qin Mian mention another thing, "Do you remember the last time we made a pool sugar grandmother aunt said to ask them to come to see the flowers?"
"I remember." Tie ask, "the past few days?"
Qin Mian little Head, "I asked them to come over and play for a day, so that I don't have to worry about this matter in my heart."
Lei Railway: "I will go to Dengjiacun tomorrow morning." After
Qin Hao put the noodles on the noodles, Lei Tie Shun went out.
Qin Xiao smiled and held two pairs of chopsticks to follow.
He sat down on the chair easily and physically, and felt that today's fried noodles are particularly fragrant. "Today, the things in the manor are basically handled properly, and you can relax for a few days."
Lei Railway said: "Wait for the grandmother to walk ." After that, take you to the mountains."
"Well." Qin Hao nodded while eating noodles. "It's spring now, the scenery on the mountain must be beautiful. Bring the bow and arrow, and make a mistake."
Lei Tie dagger, suddenly asked: "Your birthday can still remember?"
"March 28." Qin Hao looked up and smiled at him, "How? Have a gift to give me?"
"Ye." Lei Iron did not deny.
"Your--" The words did not finish, he suddenly remembered that the birth of Lei Tie was dystocia and died, that is to say, the birth of Lei Tie was the date of Deng's jealousy.
Before he talked with Lei Tie, he said: "You will later I have a birthday on the same day as me. "
" Good. Lei Tie raised his hand and used his thumb to get rid of the sauce in his mouth. After
dinner, Lei Tie washed the dishes.
Qin Hao took out his notebook and pen and wrote on the coffee table.
Lei Tie washed the dishes and sat down beside him. , slammed his waist.
"What to write? "
" Billing. "Qin Weidao, "In the past, we certainly didn't need to keep accounts, but now there are three more people in the family. The income and expenditure accounts are still good, and there is a bottom in my heart." In the future, if there is any problem, there is also a basis. "If you
make a mistake, you will sell it." "Lei Tie is indifferent.
Qin Hao nodded. "In case they made a big mistake, I certainly would not let them down." "