One.

Aaina

The first lady crossed her legs as she sat on the grand stage, her right leg sprawled over the left one, her face inched into a polite smile, her eyes shone as she looked through the crowd. Young girls, girls as young as her own self when she had started off. Girls, who had ambitions and dreams but didn't know how to achieve them.

She spoke through the microphone, her own voice echoing across the large seminar hall.

"There is always going to be someone who would not want you to succeed, there is always going to be someone who might pull you back to the position that you were in before and it's all a big lie that someone can not destroy your life if you don't allow them to destroy your life."

Aaina never wanted to tell people fake ideological things, she wanted to be dreamy, hell..she had always been a little dreamy, filled with hope and optimism. But she had seen the real world as well, the world which was slightly unforgiving, cruel and downright dramatic.

"More than half of the times we don't even know who our enemies are, we don't know if they are our friends or relatives or lovers, we don't know if they would stab us in the back or in the chest, we never know stuff like that."

There was so much serenity and peace in the seminar hall, as hundreds of women absorbed her words.

"What I am trying to say is that people will try to walk all over you, they will try to destroy you, they might even destroy you but the important part is getting back up and going for it again. How many times can one destroy you if the more you get destroyed the more you come back stronger? It's all about not losing hope, not giving up."

For Aaina, not giving up was what had made her reach the point where she was at today. She never gave up on her hope of love, of a happy married life, on her foundation. She waited and she also took a stand for herself when she needed to.

Optimism, hope and strength walked side by side for her. One could never be strong without hope and hope could never succumb to anything good without strength.

"It's not just about us women but it's for human beings in general I think. I am not someone who actually did something to be at the position where I am today. I did not work hard to be a first lady but I did work hard to be known for my work and not just my position. I mean working hard and actually doing something that is making a difference, it is incredible. My hardwork is mine and mine only, no one can take that away from me.."

She explained.

She couldn't deny that she was at a position of power because of her man but that didn't mean that she couldn't work hard and reach greater heights.

"My husband, the Prime Minister he always told me that 'you have to own upto who you are for people to actually accept you. If you will sit at home and come to an event with me and then go back home again, nobody is going to care about what you have to say even if you want to make a difference, you actually have to do things to make yourself influential.'"

"It is so important. Collectively if us women start working towards our goals, we can achieve amazing things. Today I am a mother, a wife, a first lady, I am running a very successful foundation and I am Pakistan's representative at the United Nations. At the same time I just finished another diploma. It's not easy, actually it is very hard but seeing people appreciate that, it is the most rewarding feeling in the entire world."

Aaina had an Mphil degree in international relations and a diploma in Humanity, communication and education. She had only recently represented Pakistan at the United nations, her foundation had helped countless women and children in the country, the common people, they actually liked her.