17.

I do not know the realities, the logics or any other thing about how things go on in court.

Just know that my court scenes are gonna be super dramatic haha.

Make sure to vote and comment.

Tell me what you think. The story is gonna be dramatic in each chapter now. Ahh so much fun to write lmao.

----

@AainaZaydaan : the battle for truth is often hard but when you're right and know how to fight, nothing can stop you from winning. Justice will prevail, inshaAllah.

----

----

Saaniya Chaudhry did not look like a victim of sexual harassment, neither did she look embarrassed at all

Saaniya Chaudhry did not look like a victim of sexual harassment, neither did she look embarrassed at all. She looked like a woman who had an agenda, a woman who knew what she wanted, a woman who had everything under control. Her face, neutral of any expression at the moment, reminded Aaina of the first time she had met Minal ashfaq.

Aaina looked at Ahad Ziagil, who had a calm look on his face but she knew his inner turmoil, he was anything but calm. Seeing her live reminded him of all the horrible things that she had done, the fake love that she had displayed, the cheating, the everything.

He squeezed Noora's hand, reminding himself that God had given him something much much better. Something that he would never give Saaniya. Peace in his heart and a woman like Noora. His true love.

On the other hand, Prime Minister Zaydaan Ziagil was sat by his first lady. His eyes ice cold, face expressions blank as he sat completely straight.

Azhar Saleh, the Prime Minister's lawyer and Jahaaniya Khan, lawyer of Saaniya Chaudhry. She was the woman who was famously known for fighting cases for various celebrities, politicians and especially for women. She had recently won two cases against ministers who had been accused of harassment and torture.

Aaina had alot of respect for her but it all went down the drain today as she supported a liar, a fraud and a cheat.

As the session started, Jahaaniya stood up first.