26.

Here you go. Check out golden if you haven't already.

Make sure to vote and comment!! ❤️❤️❤️

---

@AainaZaydaan : thankful to everyone who could be a part of the Aaina Zaydaan foundation annual fundraiser. Your help is helping the future of Pakistan.

Aaina x Zaydaan.

The first lady entered the large hall with Alexander by her side. Dressed in a sky blue chiffon dress, she looked just as radiant as ever. Even though, she had spent the past few days fighting with her husband, well..fake fighting, working over the fundraiser preparations and making sure that everything went as planned.

The foundation held an annual fundraiser in Pakistan and invited all the famous personalities to draw public attention. Celebrities, politicians and humanitarians..all were invited. Other than that they would also keep around a hundred tickets that could be bought by the general public. Even though she make sure to collect charities all year round, this specific day was what kept the foundation going..

As each year passed, she became more and more passionate about her work. She like the appreciation and gratitude that came with it, and there was nothing better then prayers of the people who she had helped through the foundation.

As she entered, she noticed her team scrambling around the hall, placing cards with names of each guest, a few of them were working on the projector and the presentation, meanwhile the security team was doing the last patrolling.

"You're here early," She heard the foundation manager say, greeting her with a side hug.

Aaina just shrugged, walking around the hall.

"It is my fundraiser after all." She mumbled. If anything went wrong, it would be on her shoulders.

She did not want that.

As Aaina looked around the very same hall, her heart suddenly felt heavy. Every year, her husband would be by her side, supporting her, sitting in the front, giving an amazing speech, telling the entire crowd that Aaina was so passionate about the foundation, how hard she worked for it, how proud he was of her.

And now, he was just not going to attend because of the stupid drama that they had to play along to.

Alexander stood by her side, face stoic as he noticed her solemness.

"I'll be in the back, make sure to greet all the guests very nicely. I don't want any one scowling." She said to the manager. Ayesha nodded, smiling at her.

"Don't worry, Aaina. We will all be on our best behaviour."

She walked towards the sitting area, finding the cards that were placed in front.