37.

--

@AainaZaydaan : from the bottom of my heart, I want to thank each and every one of you for your lovely wishes and prayers. I am truly fine now and feel overwhelmed by the love that I've received from you all.

Aaina x Zaydaan.

The drive back home was just as hard as sitting in the car, pretending that the pain was not there. He had noticed, ofcourse. He always noticed.

The flashes of the cameras from far away were the least of his concerns as he saw his wife hiss due to the pain. She had taking her medicines in the morning but it was still uncomfortable as she was used to having more space in the hospital bed.

Still, she was extremely glad to go back home. It had not even been ten minutes since they arrived home that Zaydaan was ready to take her up to the bedroom.

Aaina didn't want to go just yet, she felt way too relaxed as she sat against the comfortable sofa, her feet placed up on a settee and her daughter sitting right by her side.

Zayla had been clinging to her ever since she came back, something that Aaina felt utterly glad about. Usually, kids would easily detach themselves after a few days of absence but Zayla wasn't like most kids.

Ahad and Noora sat on the opposite side of the sofa, watching Zaydaan who was stood right in front of Aaina, holding out his hand.

As if she only needed his hand to move anyway.

"Come on let's go up." He motioned to her, hand still pulled out for her.

Aaina merely smiled and used the same hand to pull him back on the sofa by her side, chuckling as there was no force in her to actually make him sit back down.

"I will but in a while." She told him, enjoying the way she sat, so relaxed, with Ahad and Noora and not in a hospital bed.

Zaydaan clearly didn't agree with her as he showed her an annoyed expression on his face.

"You need rest. Listen to me for once." Ahad stifled a laugh at his brother's remark.

"I always listen to you." Aaina defended. Ahad and Noora both looked at each other, stifling their laughs once again.

"How ironic." Ahad couldn't help but mumble. She wouldn't have been in this position if she actually, always listened to him.

Aaina just rolled her eyes at her best friend who was already addressing his brother.

"Bhai, come on sit. You can play nurse in a while." He teased, enjoying the pissed off expression that graced his brother's face.

Noora jumped into the conversation, smacking Ahad softly on the shoulder.