18.

Third chapter in three days. I tend to write fast when I have exams over my head lmao.

Anyway, this is a nice chapter I think. More drama coming next.

Comment and vote. Ya'll know what to do hehe. Bubye!!

Aaina x Zaydaan.

Aaina rushed out of the courtroom, looking around to find her husband. She pretended to be calm and composed, Sami bhai trailing behind her but in reality, she was anything but that.

Why had Zaydaan just walked out of there like that? She knew he had to go straight to his office after the hearing but he didn't even bother to say goodbye.

Had the court session got to him? Was he seriously seething about those stupid accusations?

She didn't know.

She looked to the further end, finding the Prime Minister's cars and protocol team around him as he was just ready to leave the premises.

Aaina walked upto him, seeing his team gathered around as they prepared his car to leave. Prime Minister Ziagil waved at the media reporters lined up outside of court, giving them his signature smile and wave.

The first lady put a soft smile on her face too, knowing that she was being captured and recorded.

She looked at her husband, who waited for her. Aaina knew he would have stormed off but the reporters were watching everything and he could not express his anger here.

"I want to talk." She whispered to him.

He nodded, then started to walk towards a small room, his team by his side.

They all entered the room at the same time. Aaina felt uncomfortable talking to him around his entire security team but they were literally always there and having a word alone somewhere outside the house was practically impossible for them.

"Zaydaan, what happened?" She kept her voice low as she questioned him. Why had he just left like that?

The Prime Minister shook his head.

"Nothing happened. Go home." He told her instead.

She clicked her tongue.

"Why did you storm out of there?" Aaina enquired next, her husband still didn't tell her why he had done that, instead his eyes flashed with anger.

"Aaina. I said, go home." He said to her yet again, voice very low and barely audible.

The first lady shook her head, feeling herself get angry. She was there, being questioned about horrible things, being accused of utter crap and now she had to worry about this too?

"No. Tell me what happened." She insisted, she looked around to see his team standing all around them. Yes, they were at the corners but it felt so awkward to argue in front of them.

She looked at Waseem bhai and then the others.

"Can we have some privacy here, please? I'm really tired of you guys listening to every single conversation of ours."

She mumbled the last part but it was still quite audible. Zaydaan frowned in anger at the way she had talked to them.

His team didn't exactly leave but they walked out of the room and opened the door, standing in front of it.

"Badtameezi mat karo." (don't misbehave.)

He said to her, the moment his security was away and couldn't hear anything. His tone was extremely rude, Aaina hated that tone.