34.

A little bit more of Zaydaan by Zaydaan. I don't think it is as impactful as the last chapter but I felt like writing it.

I've also shared the lyrics of chord overstrreet's hold on I still want you because it is so so good. It's one of my fav songs and it goes well with the situation.

I felt like there was a need to bring back someone for Zaydaan so this chapter has that too.

Thank you for liking the previous chapter, make sure to vote and comment.

Tell me what you think!

----

Zaydaan.

When the doctor did not come out even after the given time, my silence turned into panic. I was done pacing around, I was done feeling helpless. I wanted to know what was going on inside and I hoped to God that everything was alright, because if it wasn't, I would burn this place down.

"What is taking so long?!" I yelled out so loud that my mother visibly flinched and my brother rushed to my side.

The doctor came out a moment later, looking at me with eyes widened.

"Prime Minister Sahab, we-"

"How is my wife?" I questioned, staring him in the eyes and daring him to tell me a bad news.

"We're working very hard to save her." He started off, carefully looking at my brother and then at me.

My brother had gripped my arm so tight, yet I could feel his hand shaking.

"Then what is the problem?" Ahad spat out.

"The liver injury is causing her to bleed out. We have tried to stop the bleeding and we're still working on it but it's uncontrolled right now." He continued, giving me the bad news that I did not want him to give to me.

"And it's not just the liver. There are major injuries in her abdomen that need to be treated. We are trying to save her, just please be patient."

He pleaded, taking a step back.

I wanted to choke the life out of him and then tell him to be patient as his breath got taken away.

"Doctor, you said that she would be fine after the surgery." My mother stood up, asking him.

"It was only after opening her up that we realised how critical her wounds were. Ahad Sahab, we are doing all that we can."

He talked to Ahad because he thought that Ahad was the most rational person to talk with right now.

Did he not understand that I would fuck him up so bad that even Ahad would not be able to save him?

"I have to go back now, we'll keep you informed." He rushed back inside, not even looking back.

Ahad turned to me as I jerked off his grip.

"Bhai, she's gonna make it." He insisted.

Was she?

Was she going to make it?

"She is. I have a feeling." Ahad repeated himself.

It sounded like he was trying to convince himself, not me.

I walked away. I couldn't stand here and hear the news of what might happen to my wife.

I didn't have enough strength.