Chapter 41- My Emotions Through A Song

Charlie's P.O.V

Yesterday was eventful! Losing my girlfriend for a bully but gaining Maya back. I would never hurt Maya. I love her too much..

Me and Maya met up at McDonalds for dinner and everything between us was back to normal.

Kyle walked in with Josh and gave me a dirty look but i look away. Maya sees I'm a bit stressed from it so she pulls me into a hug and kisses my cheek. I love her lots.

When we finished we walked back to mine and Maya was staying over so we changed into comfies and sat on my bed. We talked about music and Maya was telling me that when she still went to Rosedale she wrote songs to express her emotions. It broke my heart knowing that someone so precious could be in this position.

"Sing your song for me baby?" I smile lifting her chin up.

"I would but I can't unless I have a guitar" she said looking down. Then something popped into my head. I went through my walk in wardrobe to the back and picked up my guitar I got the day before I met Maya.
I pass it to her and sit back on my bed.

She tunes the guitar and starts to sing her song:

"You left me sitting there
Crying in the corner
Do you remember all the trauma

Why is this inside of me
Those days you broke my heart
All these names and thoughts teared me apart.

All of those days where I want to take all the pain away
Those days I wished my life would fade away.

You said I'm worthless
You said you don't care
You said that I should go which gave me a scare

You said I'm not wanted
You said goodbye
Don't you realise that all this pain....I try...."

She stopped singing as a tear streamed down her cheek. I take the guitar away and pull her to my chest.
She seems depressed from it all. She's been through too much and that's wrong. Very wrong.

"Baby.." I say as she lifts up and makes eye contact.

"Yeah" she whimpers wiping the tears away.

"When you sung your song, it touched me. It explains lots about what you've been through and if we get this message around it could help victims. I'm so sorry for all you've been through." My voice cracks a little and Maya pulls me into a hug. We cry in each other's arms as it's tough...