Chapter 68- Day With Lenehan

Maya's P.O.V

I got dressed and ready to go out with Charlie. I'm wearing a black vest flowy crop top and a pair of high waisted jeans and Charlie's jumper on, along with black huaraches and blue and black frilled socks. we leave 45 minutes later and walk to the train station, hand in hand. We arrive at the station and I see two very familiar people and then I realise....

"JOSH!!! CAL!!!" I yell and run up to the boys. I jump into a hug with Josh then I give Callum a hug.

"Someone's missed us" josh laughs.

"Certainly have" I say and playfully punch his arm.

"S'appening maya?" Cal asks

"Not much mate" I laugh.

Our train arrived shortly after so we go on it and take a seat, josh and cal infront of me and Charlie. Charlie puts his arm around me and I rest my head on his shoulder. We sit peacefully until we hear someone wolf whistle and another person laughing. Me and Charlie look up to see the whistler was Josh and Callum was laughing.

"Shut up, don't be jelllyyyy" Charlie says and we all laugh.

We talk for a bit and finally we arrive at our destination.

We get off the train and we start to walk around our destination. OMG...it can't be...

It's the Bournemouth Little Theatre!

"I thought..." I started to say but Charlie interrupted.

"Well they were going to take it down but i asked if...." He smiled

"If what?" I ask

"If we could buy it.. And run it ourselves." He smiles.

Oh my god. IS HE SERIOUS?

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!!" I scream and jump into his arms and we hug. Josh and Cal aww at us and we laugh.

The Bournemouth Little Theatre (well it's called little but it isn't..) was like my second home. I would come here everyday after school for 1 hour and practice for my shows and practice singing and I loved coming here! Then my dreams were shattered when they said they were going to take it down in the future. But now to be told I was going to RUN it with the love of my life...is the best thing ever!

"Charlie you don't realise how happy you have made me" I cry after Charlie puts me down and he wipes my happy tears away and hugs me again.

"I love you so much baby" he says, his head nuzzled into my shoulder and mine into his.

"I love you too" I say.

*COUGH**COUGH*

We look up to see Josh getting our attention and Cal goes bright red.

"Do you mind?" I laugh.

"When you've quite finished.." Josh laughs. I hit him playfully and he pretends to be injured...typical.

"We will come back here tomorrow and get things started but this was a surprise for you and a quick visit" Charlie smiled and I pull him into another hug.

"Ohhhh myyyy gooooddddddd" josh drags and we all laugh. Me and Charlie pull away and josh cheers. Sometimes I wonder how Callum can put up with Josh. We say our goodbyes to the theatre and walk through town where the shopping centre was.

-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Callum no!" I shout.

We have arrived back at Charlie's after a fab day of shopping. I bought a little surprise for Charlie and Cal keeps threatening to tell because I threatened him that I will tickle him to death.

"Oh come onnnnn, im sure he will love it." Cal laughs.

I jump on his back and he spins me around, I cover his eyes and he starts to lose balance.

"Right I won't tell him" cal yells and I laugh. I jump of his back and sit on the couch.

"Promise?" I laugh

"Pinky" cal says and we link our pinkys.

Just at that moment Josh and Charlie walk downstairs.

"Why were you both upstairs?" I ask.

There is silence.....

A/N: Sooooo...what do you think will happen next? Sorry it's taken so long to upload, I have been really busy recently! Hope you enjoy it and. Next part will be up tomorrow morning!