Chapter 75- Really?

Maya's P.O.V.

It's the morning after the Thorpe Park trip...and we did it...last night.

I woke up feeling slightly dizzy and I ran straight to the toilet and BLEURGH.

Charlie came running in and knelt beside me. He looked panicked.

"Baby are you okay?" Charlie asked.

"Charlie....I'm being sick in the morning and I'm late...." I say with concern.

"No....you...you might be...." Charlie says rubbing my back.

"I need to get a test from the chemist across the road and then we will see" I say and flush the toilet. Me and Charlie get up and brush our teeth and watch TV in bed. Charlie's body's warm and his arms around my waist slightly Lowe though... We doze off and when we wake back up it's afternoon (12). I changed my joggers to my leggings and keep Charlie's top on. I wipe my face and tie my hair up and put on my shoes. I walk to the chemist. I awkwardly pick up a test and pay for it. Now I am back at the apartment. I go into the bathroom and use the test. Charlie comes in and looks over my shoulder. He looks at the test and then looks at me. A smile forms on his face then I smile.

"CHARLIE WERE PARENTS" I scream and Charlie picks me up and spins me in the air. I actually can't believe I'm going to be a mum...but it will be hard..we don't see Charlie's parents as much now we have moved and I don't have parents... We can manage though!

Me and Charlie go back to bed and Charlie rings his mum to tell the news. Then we cuddle up and watch some TV.

-----------------------

Charlie's P.O.V.

Silent. What's going on?

I wake up and see there is no figure beside me in bed. I get worried. She wasn't in the bathroom, or living room or kitchen. I ring her phone. No answer. I put on my shoes and check the car park, no one. I walk along the street when suddenly...

"AARGGGHHHHH" I hear a scream...a very familiar scream.

I run to where the screaming is coming from and I see...

"MAYA" I shout and run to her and kneel beside her.

I look at her and she is clutching her hip. I slowly move her hands and....no.

"THEY TOLD ME NOT TO SCREAM" she cries and I pick her up bridal style.

The hospital was 5 minutes away so I ran with my baby in my arms. The thought of Maya going out wasn't on my mind, what was on my mind was getting her to the hospital and keep her well!....

A/N: ITS NOT THAT LONG THIS CHAPTER BUT I WILL UPLOAD A LONGER CHAPTER NEXT!:)