Chapter 7

So I have until Halloween to finish this story...*STARTS POUNDING MY FISTS ON MY KEYBOARD* I'll try to get this done by Halloween night I swear to try!

...

Chapter 7

...

Michae sat on her bed with her knees pulled tightly to her chest. Her arms wrapped cautiously around her knees. She rested her head on her arms and stared out the window. Her silky black hair fell onto her face in a sorrowful manner.

There was a soft knock on her door.

"Michae? Can I come in, sweetheart?"

The door squeaked as it opened and Tyler slowly paced in. "Michae...?"

Michae pursed her lips as she sighed. "I don't understand..."

"Don't understand what, Kiddo?" Tyler sat beside Michae and lightly swiped the loose strands of hair from the ten year olds face. Michae looked at him and scrunched her face up. "Why does he go after the innocent?"

Tyler despised talking about Michael to Michae, but he had to give the girl some form of explanation.

"Michae..." He stretched as he tried to search for words. "...I've heard about Michael Myers...I've noticed that every time he kills someone, they've had something to do with his past...like, he had been on of Mr. Cross' best customers when he was young, and the Halloween he went crazy was the Halloween he had bought his clown mask from the store and that was the end of that."

Michae looked puzzled. "How does everyone but me know so much about him?"

Tyler sighed. "Michae, we're just trying to keep you safe-"

"Safe? Why the FUCK do you have to keep me safe? What the FUCK has he done to me that makes you guys so FUCKING overprotective?!"

Tyler flinched.

Never had she spoken with such fury.

And never had she made a sudden outburst...at least, not for a while...

"Michae. Baby. Look at me." Tyler pleaded softly as Michae began to breath heavily. Michae simply shook her head. "No."

Tyler pulled Michae in for a hug. "Hey. I know it's hard for you to understand, but we all need you to assert yourself and be strong, alright? Michael has nothing to do with you and you have nothing to do with Michael. Alright?"

Michae stared at him with a look of what seemed like uncertainty.

She said nothing.

Her breathing was barley audible.

She was never like this. And so close to her favorite holiday.

Tyler sighed, "Look kiddo, you should get some sleep. You're tired. I can tell."

Michae slowly nodded and laid down on her bed.

Tyler tucked her in and kissed her head before turning the lights out. He left.

...

Michae wandered around an empty house that seemed oddly familiar. The inside was decaying and it had a strong, heavy scent.

A few strands of light seeped through the various nooks and crannies that helped to make the house, giving it a much older feel and look.

She visited often in her dreams.

"Hello?"

The shadow of a boy appeared. "You've been gone for a long time." He observed.

Michae shrugged. "I'm sorry."

"They're gonna lock you away again...you know that, right?"

"Why was I in there in the first place?"

The boy shook his head. "You'll find out in time..."

...

Michae woke to the light sun shining in her bedroom.

She sat up and stretched.

She knew what day it was...

Little did she, or anybody, know what Michael Myers had in store for the day...

...

Short chapter and the next few should be up soon...hopefully before Halloween! Also, marathon of Halloween on AMC is making me happy.