4

I woke up on the couch. I got up and walked into the kitchen. "Where's Cole?" I mumbled "he in his truck we could get him to come in." Dean said "hay I forgot to give you a hug" I looked at him and said "I know" he hugged me.

I walked up to the truck and pulled the door open cole was a sleep and set "hey" I said pushing the hair out of his face "what " he mumbled "you have to get up" I said "really" he said "yes" i said "we have to get ready for a wedding Remember" i looked at him " yep' he said getting up.

We walked but in the house “cole” jason walked up “ i just want you to know” he said “ the girls are coming” he said “when are they going to be here” he said “i don't know” he said. Cole pulled me to the truck “what so wrong about you sisters” i said “they don't like humans” he said “and they don't know about you” he said pulling out his flannel “put this on” he said.

I sat outside listen to the boy fight “we should have talked about this” cole said “there family” jason answered “so is she” cole yelled “there not going to hurt her we’re all here to stop them” jackson chimed in i watched a car pull up “guy” i yelled as cole come outside “their here” cole said as his brother walked out and i grabbed onto cole arm.

The door opened and 3 girl got out and walked up to us “elizabeth missy and lucy” james said they smiled and hugged him and jackson “cole” elizabeth looked at him cole looked at me and nodded as i let go “hey” he smiled and hugged him a gust of wind come thru and blow my hair everywhere missy looked at me then cole “she human” she said i watched as dean stepped in front of me