5

“I want to meet her” she said with a smile “don't we” she looked back at elizabeth and lucy and they nodded i walked up to cole “this is allison” he said grabbing my hand “nice to meet you they said. Another car pulled up and Damon got out. I smiled and let go of Cole and ran and hugged him. He hugged me back “you ok” he said pulling away and putting his hands on my face “yes” I said “good” he said “because I would miss you” he said.

We all were getting ready cole was in the wedding so i was watching him get ready “how do i look” he said turning around “good” i smiled as i grabbed his hand and he pulled me up “knock knock” damon said “yes” i turned and looked at him “i'm here to take you to are sets” he said holding out his arm i kissed cole “have fun” i said hooking my arm in his “shell we” he said “we shall” i smiled. We sat down and waited till the music started and the bride walked down the aisle.

The wedding we over we all sat at the reception most people were dancing and having fun but i sat on a bench outside the barn “you know it really a shame” someone said making me jump and turn around and there he was “alex” i mumbled “did you miss me” he said with a smile “don't you just love weddings” he said walking around me “all the happiness and the hole family together” he said “what are you doing here” he said “make sure you all remember i'm still here” he said “cole made a bad chose bring you back here but this is my song and well im needed no the dance floor” he said.

I ran up to cole who was talking to some of his friend i grabbed him arm and pulled him “what” he said “allison” he looked at me “alex is here” i said “what” he looked at me “he talk to me outside” i looked at him “we need everyone out now” cole said “i'm going to go find jackson” i said  “no” he said grabbing my hand “i'll be fine” i looked at him he looked at me and squeeze my hand then let go.