10

I woke up in coles bed i turned around and cole was lying next to me i just looked at him "So is it normal thing for you to watch people sleep" he opened his eyes and looked at me “no” i mumbled “i love you” i he looked at me “ i love you to” i said as he pulled me on top of him “if we make it out of this you have to marry me” he said “umm i don't know” i giggled “o really” he said flipping us and tickling me “ok ok fine” i said laughing “so that's a yes” he said “wait let me do the properly’ he said.

 got up and walked to his dress, opened the drow and pulled out a box and got down on one kneeled in front of the bed “Allison Marie” he said “will you marry me” he said “yes” i smiled as he put the ring on and jumped into his arms.

I walked downstairs "have a little fun last night" Damon looked at me "you heard" i looked at him "o all of it" he said "i don't sleep remember" he looked at me "sorry" i looked at him "you are not" he smiled "you know what your right" i said "I knew it" he said as i laughed.

We all sat talking about where I was going to go well they took care of Alex "we can take her to the family cabin" cole looked at us "but we can leave her there by herself" Jack said "i know who can watch over her" damon said "really" i said getting excited "yes"damon said.

We watch the car pull up and Stephen got up "Steph" i yelled running up and hugging him "hey" he smiled