16

We all sat There tell the sun started to come up cole picked her up "we have to bring her back" he said "and tell everyone" he said and I nodded "come on" I looked at Damon he slowly got up and looked up at ally in cole arm he walked up and grabbed her hand "I love you" he said kissing it.

We all sat at the house cole layed ally on the couch i looked over at her arm were Alex bit her and it was gone Damon walked up to her. 

 He smiled "no way" he mumbled "it worked" I looked at him i ran off to go get cole.  

Ally pv

I was dead i think I didn't really understand. I woke up and damon was looking at me i sat up and looked at my shoulder and nothing was there "hey" damon grabbed my shoulder "colm down kiddo" he smiled "what happened" i looked at him and he just hugged me i hugged him back "Damon" I looked at him.

We stepped outside "so you fed my your blood" i looked at him "yes well when you put it that way it sounds wired" he looked at him "and im not a vampire" i seid "no but if you want to be one" he said as i turned  turning around to see cole standing there looking at me "you know what never mind" Damon said geting up.

I smiled and run up and hugged him "it work" he said "and she not going to be a vampire" he said looking at damon "it was just a suggestion"he said with a smile as i pulled away and he pulled me into a kiss "hey" I looked at him "we got wedding to plan" I smiled.

I sat in the kitchen we'll john looked me over "everything seems fine" he said "y did cole think this wasn't going to work" I looked at him "because vampire blood only work if there's still life left" he said " you still were hanging on and Damon new that" he said "I have to go talk to cole" i said geting up 

I went to go find cole. He was standing by him truck "I'm Alex sister" i said " ain't I" i looked him "yes" he said "y didn't you tell me" I looked at him "for your safety" he said "I knew if you knew you tried to stop us" he said "as did you know he was going to try kill me" i looked at him " I did but I was going to do everything in my power to stop it" he looked at the ground. I hugged him "I know i mumbled