6

I pushed through the people there was a scream and then a grawl alex pack can out of the shadows and started to ack the people and there was panic people pushed and shoved i was pushed to the ground i looked up to see a wolf walking towards me dean shoved him "need a hand" he looked at and held out his hand i grabbed and he pulled me up.

"We got to go to the woods," he said, pushing me forward. I ran and we stopped in the clearing. "You go I have to stay" he said "because he followed us" he said as Alex jumped out and Dean pushed me out of the way he tackled dean.

Dean got up and looked at me "go" he yelled "now" he add I got up and run but I stopped and looked at him he smiled at me well Alex grabbed him and then the rest of the pack come "no" I yelled and ran towards him but cole come out of nowhere and grabbed me.

"We have to do something" I cried "there's nothing we can do" Jackson said "what" cole looked at him as I sat on the ground crying "if we go down there we're all dead" he said "no we can work fast" cole said "he already gone" jackson yelled "there is nothing we can do" he said walking away. Cole turned and looked at me "come on baby" he said picking me up.

We all sat in the house "alex did this to try to scare us" jason said "no he did this to show whos in charge" elizabeth said "your doth wrong" jack walked up "he was part of his pack but betrayed him and come here" jack looked at us "we still could have done something" cole said "i already told you how that would have gone" jack looked at him "i don't care alex is done he got to go and either your with me or your not" cole looked at us "he is still my brother if there some way we can show him I'm his" i said "there's not" cole cut him "but there is" john walked up "theres a pendant some were you mother gave you both one if we can find it" he said "we can show him" I mumbled

" no If kill him once and for " cole said and i can tell he was getting mad "that's enough cole" jason said getting up "you we just going to keep running every time he shows up" cole yelled "if it what we have to do to keep every safe then yes" jason looked at him and cole turn and pushed jacks out of the way and walked out the door.

I got up and followed him out the door it was raining "cole" i yelled as he turned into him wolf and was gone damon grabbed my shoulder "come here kiddo" he said as i turned and hugged him