Spring water

"Young Master, where are we going?" Wang Xuebing asked with a smile. His face seemed to also hold some excitement, his shining bright eyes watching for cars, eager to drive.

"Just go out first." Bai Jing closed his eyes, tired, and leaned against the backseat. The sunny smiling face of that man suddenly made his eyes tingle.

Wang Xuebing's lips curled, curling out a big smile. He turned his head, gazing out the front. Stepping on the accelerator, the limited edition Porsche zoomed out.

On the road, Bai Jing slowly opened his eyes, pupils deep and dark, flashing a touch of thoughtfulness. Perhaps, before meeting with Xiao Sa, he can gather his team. Although he has the hidden dimension to rely on and material needs taken care of, in the apocalypse, zombies run rampant all over the Earth, so going solo is not possible.

"Gold Coast." Having made up his mind, Bai Jing announced the destination of the trip.

Wang Xuebing's face showed a trace of regret, then making a turn, they sped towards the Gold Coast.

Bai Jing felt amused. He did not expect to see that this man, who was always without hesitation, as strong as a mountain, could have such childish behavior. It's only a car, Bai Jing thought, maybe he should give him the car later to have fun. Maybe he should send him to learn about mechanics. During the apocalypse, that would be the most welcome talent.

Arriving at the Gold Coast, Bai Jing did not get off, only tossing him the wallet. He kept his eyes closed meditatively: "Two rooms." 

Wang Xuebing lifted one hand, just catching the wallet. Reluctantly, he looked at the Porsche once more, then opened the door. His handsome face shows infinite resentment, and his heart could not help but lament that this really is a different life.1 His young master has an increasingly stern manner.  

Bai Jing was too lazy to give a glance, for Wang Xuebing is trustworthy, a real man. Otherwise, at that time, Nanny Chen would not let him go escape on their own. 

Only because Wang  Xuebing is not a person she can control!

Entering a room, Bai Jing asked for a bunch of snacks, and then he sent Wang Xuebing away. At present, the hidden dimension is the top concern.

Locking the door, without hesitation, Bai Jing took a glass of spring water, "Gulp!" "Gulp!" After drinking, he immediately went to the bathroom. But before he was at the bathroom door, his belly issued a burst of pain.2 Bai Jing was soaked with cold sweat , his body also quivering.

Damn, Bai Jing cried a curse, endured the pain, clenched his teeth and put out a pool of spring water, followed by a collapse as the sense of powerlessness came. His brain also sent waves of chills, and his whole body felt as if would be torn open, every part of the body creaking under pain that went to the very the bone. Beside his ear, he seemed to hear his joints go "pop, pop..."

Quickly removing his clothes, Bai Jing's trembling body bathed in the spring.  Painful, so painful, but besides pain, he could not find any other feelings. Bathing in the spring, he knew all his worries were unnecessary, Even the desire to faint had become a luxury. 

He remembered that once, to escape from the Institute, he hid in the hidden-dimension. After immersing himself in the spring water, he had lost consciousness. When he awoke, he felt as refreshed as a newborn. He never knew that a bath in the spring would be so painful.

Entranced, Bai Jing naturally circulated his internal forces. One round, two rounds, and with the flow of blood, operating his inner meridians, he seemed to enter a profound state. Thirty-six rounds later, he slowly, very slowly, opened his eyes...