Ch. 2: Weapons and Warlocks

Hey everyone! Part two is here! I was reading a Konosuba x reader story which gave me the idea for (y/n)s CQC weapon,  which is from a game. What is is, you ask? Read the story to find out! I mean, that is why you're here right? Oh, and don't forget to enjoy!

~~~

"Hey, this quest looks good"

You show the flyer for a simple kill quest to Kazuma.

"Let's see, kill goblins, at 1,000 Eris a pop. I agree! You have good judgement unlike the rest of our party" Kazuma looks over at Aqua and Megumin, who are both looking at extremely dangerous kill quests.

"Kazuma Kazuma!"

"Hai Kazuma desu (a/n literally means 'yes,  I am Kazuma') "

Megumin holds up a flyer for a super dangerous kill quest

"Nope,  we already have one, goblins!" you see a man(?) in dirty silver armor with a red feather tuft on the top perk up at the word 'goblin'. He adjusted his shield, which had a large X-shaped scratch in it,  and walked over. He took the flyer for the goblins and looked it over.

"Goblins.  I'll handle it" he said before he walked off to claim his quest.

You all looked at each other and shrugged. You looked over the quest board, but couldn't find a quest for your skill level.
The four of you head back to the table, but can't really find anything to talk about.

"Well, I think we're gonna head back to the stables, see you tomorrow" Kazuma said to you and Megumin.

"Hey, wanna go for a walk to talk a bit Megumin?" you ask the small girl next to you.

"Sure"

You walked around for a bit, before asking Megumin if she bunked alone

"Yes, I bunk alone, why?"

"I need somewhere to stay, and I was wondering if I could bunk with you?"

Megumin smiled up at you warmly

"Sure! To be honest, I-"

You look at her curiously

"I-I really like you! Since I met you I've always really, really liked you! Will you go out with me?"

"Megu, I-I don't know what to say"

Her face drops.

You hug her, surprising her.

"So I won't say what I don't need to"

"(f/n) I am so happy" she returns your embrace, and you feel a small patch of wetness form on your shirt where her happy tears land. After a happy moment, your new girlfriend looks up at you, and you kiss her. You walk back with her and lay next to her small frame and slowly fall asleep as you look into each others eyes.

~Time Skip to Morning~

Kazuma and Aqua are already at the table when you and Megumin walk in holding hands. Kazuma stands up fast upon seeing your fingers grasping each others hands.

"Wah!" Aqua jumps, startled by Kazuma's sudden movement.

"Are you and Megumin?"

"Yes, we even slept together"

Kazuma slaps you on the back
"Congrats man!"
You go over and find a quest that seems fairly simple, catch a thief. You go up and claim the quest. The thief wasn't hard to find, after all, the flyer had a picture of him and his residence, he was just a handful. Before you knock on his door, however, Megumin notices something

"(f/n) wait! Where are your weapons?"
You grin and point to the leather gauntlets on your wrist. Kazuma looks over

"Hidden blades?"
You nod

"Jacob Frye"
(A/N Jacob Frye's hidden blade has a grappling hook. It is from assassins creed syndicate)
You show Megumin the blade by flicking your wrist upward, which causes the blade to shoot out, sheathing the blade the same way.
You go up and knock on the door,  and it opens to reveal the large, filthy man.

"Yes? How can I help you?"
You pull out the search warrant for his house. He steps aside, allowing you in.

"Thank you sir, this shouldn't take long. As you start searching through his dresser, you hear metal scrape against wood. You turn around quickly and see the man right in front of you. Then,  a line of burning pain in your lower torso. Upon feeling this,  you stab him with your hidden blade, and you both fall,  bleeding, his wound much more since there is nothing stopping the blood flow.

"Ah, Me-Megumin. . ."

"(f/n), where are you we need to-(F/N) OH GOD!" she rushes over to your bleeding body.

"(f/n), NONONONONO!"

"Me. . .gu. . . I love you"
The last thing you remember is Megumin's tears falling down onto your face as she kisses you.

~~~

What us it with me making y/n get hurt? In A New Input you get shot, and you get stabbed in this one! Geez! And no,  I am not a masochist. Anyway,  thanks for reading and shout out to @Shadowprince0 for being my most active follower! I appreciate all the feedback and communication! Be sure to comment freely and vote on the next character on my story call voting! Love y'all!

-kaburnicas