Ch. 7: Supplies

"Hey Kazuma, do we have any brass laying around anywhere?" You ask as you walk into the dining room where he was eating breakfast.

"Probably's some somewhere. Where's Megumin? I've never seen you two apart" he replies.

"She's still asleep. Hm? What's that?" You say, noticing a flyer hidden under Kazumas arm.

Kazuma looked around to make sure nobody was around before showing it to you.

"Dude, I know you're desperate, but really? Succubi? Where'd you even find this?" You question.

"Another adventurer told me about it, apparently it's like am entire business for them. You full out this form and they send a succubi to do the deed, but they don't hurt the client. It's a win-win! The succubi get their. . . Goods, and the adventurer gets a long needed chance to really unwind" Kazuma blushes, obviously thinking about what he was gonna write down.

"All the other male adventurers know about it! And we keep it a secret from the girls of course"

"Do you really think it's a good idea? I mean, what if she's caught?" You wonder aloud.

"It's fine, she won't be-"

"(F/NNNNNNNN)?!?!?!? WHERE'D YOU GOOOO" You both jump at Megumins shout. You look at the hall as you hear her tiny feet thudding against the hard wood floor and she sprints towards you.

"Mor- OOF!!" You start to say as the little girl tackles you like a linebacker, just with more love.

"WHERE WERE YOU I WAS SO SCARED DONT EVER LEAVE ME" she rambles

"Hey, hey, it's ok. I was chatting with Kazuma. I need to find a metal for a project I'm working on, wanna help me?" You ask as she clings to you before nodding vigorously.

"Alrighty get dressed and we'll go" you tell her, before she trots off to change.

"Look, I'm not gonna stop you, but Imma have one hell of a told ya so later" you say, turning back to Kazuma.

"Sure sure, you have Megumin to have fun with so you don't have to do this" Kazuma replied haphazardly

"HEY MY RELATIONSHIP WITH MEGUMIN HAS BEEN PURELY WHOLESOME" You shoot back as Megumin trots back down the hall to you and attaching herself to your arm again.

"Ready?" You ask as you look down at her.

"Mmhmm!" She beams back up at you.

"Every time I think you can't get more amazing, you give me a cuteness overload"

"Eheheh~" she smiled back up at you, causing you to blush more as she starts to drag you out the door.

"Whoa! Bye Kazuma!" You manage to get out before Megumin drags you completly out of the building.

As you walk to the market, Megumin asks you a fairly important question.

"Hey, what are we looking for?"

"It's a metal called 'brass', it kinda looks like gold, just less shiny" you inform her.

"Hmmmm. . ." She looks around at the different vendors.

"I don't think it will be that easy- and that's a massive hunk of brass" you say, chuckling silently to yourself.

"I love you Megumin" you say, wrapping her in a hug.

"I love you too" she replies, nuzzling into the hug.

"Hey you gonna pay for that?" Asked the shop owner.

~~~

Another chapter done! Thanks for reading! Love y'all!

-kaburnicas