Ch. 3: Awakening

Hey everyone! Wattpad was kinda dumb and wouldn't let me write A New Input offline, and then I remembered this story still needs updates! Here is the latest, enjoy!

~~~

Groaning, you open your eyes and the first thing you notice is that there is no pain. Then, you notice the dark haired girl you love resting her head and arms on your bed. You smile and run your fingers through her smooth hair, waking her unintentionally.

"Nnnng"

She looks up to see who is touching her, and shoots up when she sees you.

"(f-f/n)? (F/N) OH GOD YOU'RE OKAY!" she hugs your chest tightly, crying into your shirt. You smile and hug her back. After planting a kiss on the top of her head, you softly stroke her hair as you thank the gods (except for Aqua if course) that you're alive and with the woman you love. Suddenly, Kazuma, Aqua, and a girl you haven't seen before burst into your room.

"(f/n) your awake!" Kazuma said calmly, as Aqua jumped on you blubbering about how she thought she had failed when you didn't wake up and how she thought you were going to die.

"Aqua, what are you talking about? And who is the new girl?" you asked, confused.

"Aqua performed a healing spell on you and actually did something for once. The new girl is Darkness, she is a crusader"

"A crusader huh? Well, we could always use one of those"

"Well, she can't hit anything"

"What do you mean?"

"I always miss my target when I swing my sword" the blond haired swordswoman interjected.

"Oh, and one more thing" Kazuma continued.

"She is a masochist"
You sigh

"It appears a have a bit to catch up on. I kinda want some alone time with Megumin, so I'll have her tell me"

"Okay. Girls, come on, let's give them some privacy" Kazuma leads the girls out. You look down at Megumin, and find her asleep. You smile and lay back, soon joining her in dreamland.

~~~

Hey everyone, sorry for the short chapter this week. I just wasn't feeling it, and had a hard time getting this much. But don't worry, I will try to make the next one my normal length. Anyway, thanks for reading. Love y'all!

-kaburnicas