It's Too Short

Sarada was really angry with her dad. Why you may ask, well here's what happened.

    A few hours ago

Sarada took her time and dressed up for a friend's birthday party. She wore a red top and a black mini skirt, applied makeup, used a red rose pin to hold on her hair, wore a gold wrist watch and finished the look with a red high heeled shoe with straps.

   She was good to go. (or so she thought)

  As Sarada came out of her room she was met by non other than her dad. He was quiet and was looking at her up and down. Then he spoke.

   "it's too short."

   "but daaad"

   "still too short, change it. Your skirt."

   "dad it's an indoor party I won't catch a cold."

   "it's not about you catching a cold. Overly hormonal teenage boys tend to be attracted to exposed skin."

   "dad but you were an overly hormonal teenage boy when you met mom and now look you're married and love each other to death. Happy ending."

   "Exactly your not getting married to any man under my watch."

   "but dad you know that one day I will get married."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
   "NEVER"

    And that was how Sarada ended up going to the party with a long black at least skinny jeans. Even though she really, really wanted to wear the mini skirt.

  "sometimes I hate my dad but I can't help but love him.