Unexpected Moments

A/n: I am looking for someone to help with story ideas/Getting me out of writers block! I won't be able to pay, but I can do free art commissions if needed! Dm me on Insta @zodiacart15!

This first part is a quick summary of the mall episode.

Deku's pov:

I look around the mall, finding myself all alone. Everyone else in class 1a had their own shopping plans. At first I feel a little sad, but I suck it up and start window shopping.

Suddenly, an arm wraps around my shoulders.

"Ah! You are Izuku Midoriya from UA, right?" The man next to me asks.

"Uh yes I am!" I say.

The man says a couple of things about UA and Stain, and I try to not fall apart from the embarrassment of being recognized. It wasn't until the man said,
"But I guess from your perspective we haven't met since the attack on UA?"
3rd person pov
Deku realized the man who now had his hand placed over is neck, was Tomura Shigaraki.

Tomura had forced him to sit and asked him questions about the difference between him and Stain.  After he had answered Shigaraki started to choke Deku.
Deku pov

Tears rush down my face and my vision start to blur. I wave my arms uselessly, trying to free his grip from my neck. In the distance I see Uraraka walking towards us.

Oh no, if he does kill me he will start disintegrating people left and right, I can't have any of my classmates anywhere near me!

"Kk- Look....kk-Out!" I manage to force out, despite my lack of air.
Shigaraki loosens his grip and I gasp in relief.

I need to get him away from her!

I look around desperately and see a small coffee shop. I stand up.

"What do you think your doing!?" Shigaraki snaps, and tries to push me back to a sitting position.

"We need to get away from her!" I point at the coffee shop, "It will look more natural if we sit over there!"

The hooded man eyes me, as if checking to see if I was going to try and make a break for it. He stands up and with his arm around my shoulder, leads me into the coffee shop. Not a moment too soon! Uraraka walks right by as we enter the cafe.

I give a sigh of relief, despite this awful situation. We head to a table and I sit down. Shigaraki tries sitting down at the same time, but his arm is in such an awkward position, he couldn't seem to quite reach across the table.

"Give me your hand!" He hisses.

"What?" I reply dumbly.

"Your. Hand." he repeats, clearly annoyed.

I reach my hand out across the table and he grabs it, careful not to touch with his pinky. He releases my neck with his other hand.

I just stare blankly at him.

I don't know how to react to this kind of situation, I mean, I know he is threatening my life, but we are holding hands!?

My cheeks involuntarily start to heat up.

"So...All Might is the root of all my problems, huh?" Shigaraki chuckled. "What-"

He is cut off by a barista stopping by our table.

"You two let me know if you want anything to drink! Couples get half off today!" She says cheerily.

"Ah! No umm... He-" I stutter.

Shigaraki looks to me then back at the waitress then back at me, looking entirely confused. The waitress giggles and goes back to her post at the register.

I can't take much more of this. I think, the stress of death and awkward social interactions is just too much!

Shigaraki starts talking about All Might and I get a sickening feeling in my stomach. The reality of this situation crashing down on me all at once.

"So if I kill All Might all my problems will be gone, huh?" He chuckles, staring at me, eyes ablaze. "I wonder if these fragile people will turn onto each other once their 'Hero' is gone?"

I grit my teeth. "You can't."

"What?"

"You can't defeat him. You're weak!" His hand tightens around mine.

"I am nOT-" he pauses and shakes his head. "You stubborn hero types are always so blind to the truth. All Might is nothing but a fake, a celebrity. He isn't a real hero."

"You're wrong!"

"Am I?" He says, smirking. He lets go of my hand, gets up and walks away.

I sit there, trembling.

"He's wrong."
He has to be.