Starved

(the cover is by raven-by-the-sea on tumblr)

Announcement!!: I am looking for an editor! I will not be able to pay, but I can give free art and I can help edit anything they write as well! dm me on insta @zodiacart15 !!

Deku's pov

I pace from one corner of my room to the other. Phone clenched in my hand, the call button looming in my vision.

What am I even supposed to say! "Hey whats up, its me YaBoi Midoriya here, wanted to let you know I am ready to betray UA!! HaHa" oh no this is going to be so awkward.

Taking a deep inhale I reach my hand to the green button, and push it.

Ring

Ring

*click*

"...Midoriya?" a familiar husky voice echoes through my room.

"Y-yes! Shigaraiki-san?"

"Have you made up your mind?"

"I have!" I announce, and after a brief pause I realize he means for me to continue talking. "Uh..I will. I will do it." I say swallowing nervously.

"That's great to hear!" Shigaraki-sans voice lilts over the speaker. "We will meet on Saturday at the mall coffee shop. 4:00."

"Okay! Got-"

*click*

I glare at the screen.

"He hung up on me..." I mumble.

Shigaraki's pov

I slide my phone back into my pocket. Triumph soars through me, I did it. I won him over to our side. And I didn't even have to kill anyone!

"Shigaraki you're smiling." Kurogiri speaks up from across the bar.

I quickly pull my face into a frown.

"Whatever!" I shoot him an angry look. "We got that Midoriya kid to join."

"Oh really? I'm surprised. The way he ran out of here the other day I thought he would've gone straight to All Might." Kurogiri states.

I slam my fist on the counter. The shadowy man looks up and assumes a defensive position.

"Idiot! Don't assume so poorly of people I choose!" I snap.

"Forgive me for speaking out." He nods his head down in respect.

I huff loudly and head to to my room

"Damn that idiot Kurogiri! He doesn't believe in my judgement!"

Even though I am the leader of the League of Villians, aside from Master of course, I am still treated as an unruly child!

This kid, Midoriya, is going to become one of my best men. I can feel it.