Morning

Deku's pov

I wake up to an extreme pain in my broken legs. My heart quickens as I remember my situation.

That Shigaraki may have a soft spot but there is no guarantee that the other villians will!

My eyes dart around the room and see a shadowy figure cleaning glasses from behind the bar. I feel a lump swell in the back of my throat.

That's the guy with the warp gate quirk! He was at the attack on UA as well, that must mean he is one of the lackeys for-

My train of thought is cut off when the shadow man speaks up.

"I would prefer that you wouldn't mumble about me. Especially in front of my face." He griped.

I feel my cheeks heat with embarrassment.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't even-" I cut myself off this time.

I shouldn't be apologizing to a villain! I am laying here, both legs broken and chained to the wall, and IM apologizing!?

Replacing my look of embarrassment with a scowl, I turn away from the shadowy man, and do my best to ignore the pain in my legs. After a few minutes of me trying to adjust my position without moving my lower half, a deep guttural sigh sounds from the villain. He makes his way over to me, looking down on me with pity, just as Shigaraki did, and adjusts me so that I am on my back.

"I am going to rewrap your legs, you did quite a shoddy job with it." He gripes.

"Shigaraki did it, not me." I exclaim, feeling a bit defensive at his remark. His "face" shows surprise, which he quickly masks with a blank expression.

"You are to address him as Shigaraki-san." He says gruffly. Despite his grave tone, and his constant remarks on how stupid I was to break my legs, he is incredibly gentle when he tends to my wounds. This feels more like a mother fussing over her kid than a villian tending to a...prisoner?
Are they all secretly softies? I know some heroes that aren't as gentle as this!  Bakugou flashes through my mind. His constant bullying and attacks against me have been worse than any villian encounter yet.

My heart aches at that thought, we used to be such good friends. My mind wanders to what Shigaraki had said in the mall about heroes.

Is it true? Are they just after fame and fortune? No. Not All Might. Their might be other "heroes" that are rotten, but as long as All Might is around, heroes will stay true, and he will continue to be a pillar of peace.

The shadow man walked up to me, shaking me out of my musing. He handed me some painkillers. I throw the pills into my mouth and swallow them without water.

He chuckles a bit.

"What?" I ask.

"Oh, its just that Shigaraki-san is 19 now and he still hasn't managed to swallow pills yet."

I feel a grin spread across my face as the shadowy figure next to me chuckles.

"Really, he can't?" I say, giggling.

"No." he says amusedly.

A door creaks open, and a very grumpy, and slightly angry, Shigaraki sticks his head into the bar.

"Kurogiri! Are you spreading rumors?" he hisses.

"Nothing that isn't true Shigaraki-san." The man says, not alarmed by the anger the young villian was showing.

"I...Well...Argh." Shigaraki stutters.

I notice then that he wasn't angry, he was flustered, he had turned a shade of deep red, and he wouldn't even look over to my side of the room. I had heard others refer to him as a "man-child" for his behavior, but this was funny.