Realization

(Btw chapter art is mine, it's the dude who healed Deku's leg. Just a lil character insert lmao)

*their is some spicy stuff here. its going to get spicier next chapter. don't read if you are below the age of 13. please. it makes me uncomfortable.

Deku's pov

After Toga left me I started wandering around the building. I think it used to be an old hotel. I walk through a dimly lit corridor and run my fingers across the wall, resulting in dust coating my hand.

I wonder where Shigaraki is? Toga said he was busy, but he's the one who planned meeting up today. He should really learn to stick to plans once they're made.

I find myself back in the living room area where Dabi had his outburst. I look around for the other guy (Twice, I think.) But the room appears empty.

Last time I was in this building I was a prisoner,  chained to the wall, but now I'm free to walk about unsupervised? And despite what Shigaraki believes, I'm a hero. And as a hero I have a....responsibilty...  to snoop around the League of Villian's base.

I close my eyes to concentrate. Where was I when I was imprisoned here?

I picture the room I was in.

I think I went this way?

I peer around the hallway and see a familiar door. Opening it softly, I look inside.
It's the bar area.

I hesitate stepping in.
This isn't a private area is it? I mean, Shigaraki's room is right over there.

Shaking these thoughts out of my head, I walk in. If these rooms are meant to be private they would be locked.
Aimlessly I look around the bar, but my I keep glancing at the door to Shigaraki's room.

When I slept in there, he hurriedly put some stuff away in his drawers, I wonder if anything would be of use to UA?

I check over my shoulder as I softly step closer to his door.

What harm would it be to look? I mean, they expect me to be a villian, villians snoop. And no one is even here right now. As long as I dont get caught...

My hand trembles as I grip the doorknob. I gulp loudly as I turn it.

As long as I dont get caught!

Shigaraki's POV

I can hear my heart pounding in my ears. Gripping my phone tightly in my left hand, pinky up, I pace quickly back and forth. I clench my teeth as I hear the dial ring.

"Who does he think he is! Putting me to the side like this!" I hiss in frustration. I trace my right hand over the brick wall next to me. The alley was dark and cold, it brings bitter memories to light, and it does not help my temper.

"It seems the user you are trying to contact is not avail-"

"DAMMIT-"  I scream slamming my phone into the ground and stomping on it with a satisfying crunch.

I bring both hands into my hair and pull.

"WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW!??" I kick a trash bin, trying to vent my anger, but immediately regret it as my adrenaline drops, leaving me with a dull throbbing pain from my foot.

"Shit shit shit." I resume my pacing, albeit with a slight limp now.

I'm going to have to take the bus. This is the worst.

I hate this. Slouched between two people, head tucked under my hood. I must look miserable. I can't believe I have to take a bus. Taking a deep breath in, I try to calm my self, my hands absentmindedly reaching for my neck.
I hate being so close to so many people. The air is warm and heavy, and I can feel their stares, intentional or not. I can feel their ignorance, walking about their daily lives, doing nothing important. Wasting air. My hand twitches.
I could so easily take their breath away, just a touch...