end p1

A/n
Sorry guys. I fell out of the my hero fandom a while ago. I think i stopped watching in 2019. I tried to finish this fic cus i didn't (and still don't) want to leave this story open ended.

This will be the second to last chapter. If they're ooc im sorry, I kinda just want to get this finished, I loved writing shigadeku, but it kinda sucks when you don't feel any excitement for it.

Shigarakis pov

I didn't sleep last night. I'm ready. I'm ready to attack UA, shake the heroes and their system to its core. I want to smell smoke and blood in the air. Im... impatient.
Boss told me to wait.
Boss questions me recruiting a hero.
Boss wants me to "grow up".

I run my hands across my neck, staring angrily out of the window I find myself in front of. I dont know when I walked up to the third floor. I just know that we never go up here, and its cold as shit.
But I think its helping.
The chilled air is calming my mind from the bloodlust and destruction I'm craving.
But their is still something bothering me. Deku. I want him to commit. He has been wavering between hero and villian for too long. I know he sees I am in the right, that the whole League is better than any heroes association.

"I want him on my side." I mumble. " I want him to be loyal, I want..."

I want him.

My hands twitch involuntarily. I want to control his every thought, his every movement. I want him to look at me, and believe every word I say. I want him to stare into me with those deceivably sweet eyes, which hide such...murderous and self destructive impulses.

I laugh, a bit raspily.

I want to set him loose on the world, a house pet turned wild.

Tracing my fingers across the window, leaving a lines of decay, the now windowless room lets in the cool morning air. It rustled my hair as I spin around.

He's mine.

Dekus pov

I'm going to school. Its not the same as usual, because I received a text.
Normally, I'd get up, get ready, eat breakfast and meet Iida for our run to school.

But today it's different.

Shigaraki sent me a text.
"Be ready. 10:00 pm. I'm taking down UA. USJ."

I texted him back, asking for more info, asking him to wait, but he had only said, "choose a side."

I stare into my bathroom mirror, and I don't recognize the person I see. He has my hair, he has my clothes, my face, my posture, and my hands, but this guy, he's smiling, and his eyes are tinted with red.

This guy is excited, possibly overjoyed, and I'm afraid I feel the same.

My run with Iida is different as well. Instead of either of us running ahead, our usualy race to school, we keep in perfect rhythm.

Right foot. Left foot. Right foot. Left-

He stops, skidding slightly, and I slow to a halt as we reach UA's main entrance.

"Midoriya?" Iida says, breaking our silence.

"Are you feeling all right? You seem off." He states.

"I suppose I am, sorry." I chuckle. "Must've not slept well."

We continue our walk into the school.

He shakes his head disappointedly, "You need to be getting 8 hours minimum!"

"Yeah I know." I pause for a moment before we enter class. "I just have a big decision to make, thats all."