Chapter 1

Buttercup walked the halls of her school, she was ditching her math class. This was her last year here anyway, she was a senior now.
She also changed a bit too. She cut her hair so it reaches her shoulders, the tips are a bit green still tho. That's really the only thing that changed. Butch is still the same though.
Amy got a lot more slutty looking.
She practically wore a bra to school the other day.
Buttercup was wearing a oversized black sweatshirt with a grey skull on the front, she had booty shorts on but you couldn't tell cause the sweatshirt cover it, so it looked like she wasn't wearing anything under.
Her hair was down messy curly but straight, it looked good though. She was at her locker when she suddenly felt arms wrap around her waist and a head tuck itself in her shoulder.
She smiled gently and turned so she can see butch.
His hair was messy, crazy bed head but he managed to make it look good. He had a black sweater and under was a white t shirt, his black jeans too.
"Hey babe" He said looking down at her.
"Hey" she said and wrapped her arms around his shoulders.
They gave each other a sweet short kiss then walked to their next class. History
While they walked in and said hello to the teacher Buttercup felt uneasy for some reason...the teacher Mr. Clay, just looked at her and she felt dirty.
While he was teacher he kept looking at her, making eye contact with her, and when he would walk around he would make sure to touch her in anyway.
Butch took notice in her uncomfortableness and leaned over to whisper in her ear
"You okay?"
She looked at him, glanced over at the teacher then back at butch and slowly shook her head.
He frowned and wrapped an arm around her shoulders while she leaned her head on his shoulder. The teacher saw this and everyone saw the anger flash in his eyes.