Chapter 22

Buttercup was walking towards her house, it was late, she was tired and all she wants to do is sleep.
The last day of school was tomorrow, after that...her and her sisters will be off. Off on tour every week.
Once she got home she took a shower and began to pack.
Once all her things she was taking was packed she looked over at her desk and saw a picture of her and butch. They were both smiling big and looked so happy. Buttercup picked up the picture, looked at it for a few more seconds till she snapped and threw the picture against the wall.

"Along with all the memories of us, I to, hope you burn."

———next day

Buttercup got up and picked out her outfit. Black tank top tucked in black ripped skinny jeans, with a gold Gucci belt.
Her hair was down and a bit curly and she had natural makeup on.
Her sisters came down with the same outfit. Something they use to do as kids....wear matching outfits.
Once at school buttercup cleaned out her locker and went to the music room one last time.
She walked in a sat down on a chair, she looked around the room as of trying to remember every inch of it, every memory of it.
She heard the door open and turned to see Amy.

Buttercup got up and growled.
"What the hell are you doing here?"
Amy smirked
"What? Can I not come wish you good luck in life?"
She said a put a hand on buttercups shoulder.
"And to tell you to just stop already? I always get what I want. And I'm not afraid of getting rid of the things that stand in the way."
Buttercups eyes glowed.
"I can't wait till the day where everything falls for you. Where you have no one, when you realize your nothing but a pathetic dead waste."
Buttercup said.
"Like you?" Amy said while she walked out.

Buttercup smirked then.
"Just wait, little miss Amy. You'll get what's come to you... just wait."