Chapter 4

Buttercup was having a bad day.
She overslept. Her sisters already left, and she would be getting a detention for being late....again.
She put on a long sleeve tight crop top and black shorts.
She put on natural makeup and went to school.
"I'm here!" She yelled as she slammed the door open and sat next to butch as he wrapped an arm around her.
The teacher paused and looked at her for about 5 seconds before saying she had detention to which she groaned and butch and her sisters laughed at.
As they walked out to go to their next class butch asked
"Why so late?"
Buttercup rolled her eyes and said
"I overslept."
Butch chuckled and went to her locked and blocked her from getting to her locker.
BC saw this and rested in her right hip, crossed her arms and raised a eyebrow.
"What are you doing?" She asked
He shrugged
"What am I to do when I'm neglected?"
She laughed and pulled his collar down so she could kiss him.
She meant it to be a short sweet kiss but he had other plans.
He put his left and on the back of her head, tangling his fingers in her hair while his right arm went around her waist tightly, as he kissed her deeply.
Her left hand stayed grabbing his collar while her right arm wrapped around his neck and she put her left knee up to his groin and teased him slightly.
He growled and grabbed her butt with his right hand and whispered
"I love you"
"I love you too"
And then they continued
Little did they know Mr. Clay was watching them with anger.
Mr. Clay was a Reaper. The only monster that could stand a chance in defeating a soul eater.
Reapers were fast, territorial, deadly, controlling and insane.
Mr. Clay likes Buttercup... a lot. She was a gorgeous beauty that was deadly. Gentle but rough, scary but sweet. He was intrigued.
Mr. Clay was in his late 30's. Had black and white hair that was spikey and always wore black and white.
Buttercup laughed
"Ok, ok! I have to go to class!" She said while laughing.
Butch laughed and let her go.
————detention
Buttercup sighed as she layer on a chair. It was about 7:30 pm.
She heard the door open and saw Mr. Clay.
"Hello Buttercup."
"Uh, hey" she said
"I want you to work on this since you didn't get to this morning. I'll come over and teach you."
He walked over to her and put the paper on the desk. As he began teaching her he put his hand on her back and rubbed softly.
Buttercup stiffened.
"There, now do you understand how to do it? Oh? What's the matter?" He put his other hand on her cheek and caressed it gently.
"Sir, Please refrain from doing that."
She said leaning her head away from his hand.
He frowned and moved her seat away from her.
He then put a hand on each side of her on the chair.
He was about to say something but she ran to the wall on the other side of the classroom in about 2 seconds.
He clicked his tongue in annoyance and ran faster than her so he was pinning her to the wall in about 1 second.
He put his face in her neck and licked.
She was getting angry but scared cause she knew he could kill her if he wanted.
His hand went to her chest and groped, then he moved his hand inside her shorts.

Her eyes widened.

No.....please no.