Chapter 6

Buttercup practically flew out of class when the bell rang. Butch looked at her confused.
Once he caught up to her at her locker he asked
"Hey, what's going on?" He said and put a hand on her shoulder.
She flinched because she didn't see his hand coming.
This didn't go unnoticed by butch.
"Nothing. I'm fine. Why?" She said and put on a small smile.
"Well for starters once you got in class you only looked at the ground and me. Then you wouldn't let anyone, not even the teacher, near you. And now you suddenly flinch when I touch you. Now....you gonna tell me what's wrong?" He said and crossed his arm.
Buttercup frowned.
"Well, i didn't think I was dating a FBI agent. And no I'm not. Because nothings wrong"
Butch sighed. He then looked around and saw bunny. He then turned to buttercup.
"Fine. If you won't tell me. Have fun telling your sister."
Buttercups eyes widened. Before she could grab his arm he was already with Bunny.
Bunny had a pink shirt and black leggings and was looking at a few papers when she suddenly looked up and saw butch. She raised and eyebrow and glanced over at buttercup who was looking worried. She then sighed and looked at butch.
"Yes?"
"What's wrong with buttercup?" He asked.
Before she could answer he looked at her papers in her hands and asked
"And what are you looking at?"
Bunny chuckled.
"Ok Mr. Nosey. None of your business. And what do you mean 'what's wrong with buttercup'?"
He chuckled at the beginning but stopped suddenly when he heard the last part.
"What? You haven't noticed?"
He then told bunny what happened but to his surprise she didn't look worried at all.
"Butch, sweetie. It's Buttercup. She hardly gives our fans any time. You think she'll let her teacher and a few classmates get her attention? And don't mind the flinch. Even she can get startled."
Butch sighed in relief.
"Oh good. Ok. Just making sure."
Bunny smiled. She placed a hand on the side of his arm and said
"She's lucky she has you."
Butch then smiled and put a hand on her hand on his shoulder.
"No...she's lucky she has you."
————-time skip after school.
Buttercup was sitting on her bed playing on her phone when a knock suddenly came from the front  door.
She put the phone down and slowly went to go open it.

....."Amy?"