6

I tried walking through the crowd and go backstage. Ben grabbed my wrist and whispered "Don't you dare say a word!". I swallowed up my words. I waved goodbye to the fans and went to get ready.

People are worried about me. I must be dreaming. People notice that I'm struggling. They care, don't they? I should speak up. I should break through. I should find a way to get out of this toxic relationship. But I love Ben. Or I don't. He loves me. Or he doesn't. I don't know what's real or what's not.

I went to the changing room and tried to find another slutty outfit he would have me wear. Ugh. Suddenly I felt someone grabbing me by one of my buttcheeks. It was him.
"Hello, Amy. Long time no...fuck. Mmm. You're so hot."
I was naked and terrified. He would do it to me again. He would force me have sex with him. He pushed me against the wall and started doing his business while I was crying and trying to push him off. I was in no mood for it. I was exhausted from flying. I was so tired but nobody understood.
Suddenly he stopped.
"Why are you crying?? Ugh. You always ruin it!"
"MAYBE I WOULDNT CRY IF YOU LET ME CONSENT." I screamed. Then I burst into tears again. He came closely to me and abused me sexually again. I felt as if I were used. As if I were a slut. A prostitute. A piece of meat he would use whenever he felt like it.
After everything happened, I layed on the floor, naked, crying. Beth came in.
"Omg, Amy, why are you naked on the floor? And crying? You're supposed to be on the stage in 30 minutes. You need to get dressed, warm up and get your makeup and hair done, babygirl. Let me help you."
I couldn't say a word. Just murmured a thank you. Beth helped me get dressed while I was warming my voice up. She did my makeup quickly and put my hair in a ponytail. I was ready.

I went onto the stage and started with Everybody's Fool. Everyone seemed to be enjoying it. Next Going Under. The lyrics were about the situation I was in. I started choking and kind of crying. The fans continued the lyrics for me while Ben approached me and whispered "Stop being a spoiled brat and sing. We need the money." Fame. Fame. Fame. That was all he wanted.

I finished the concert with My Immortal, my least favorite song. Ugh. Finally I could get some sleep.