7

"Tell me again your fucked up excuses. What is it now that you keep crying on the stage? Why are you always being such a bitch? You never do anything good. You don't deserve anyone. No guy could love you."

He kept shouting and shouting and his words were locked inside my head. To survive, I have to leave. To leave, I have to have courage. To have courage, I must stop being me.
It is so hard to leave a toxic relationship.

As I left the concert venue, I bumped into a man.
"Hey... Amy! I'm sorry."
"Hey. It's you, Josh, isn't it?"
"Yup. How are you?"
"Fine, thanks. You?"
"Good." He murmured. "Are you sure you're ok?"
The exact words that made me write BMTL. Again, how could he see into my eyes like open doors?
"Amy! Let's go." Ben shouted.
"Good to see you, Josh, sorry."

Josh is the best guy. I met him a while ago before writing bmtl and he could see through my eyes the pain. He is a therapist. His hugs are so warm. Omg.
I went up to Ben and he grabbed me by my arm and hurt me. Again. I was sobbing on the bus on our way to Germany. I was so alone. The thoughts of self harming were again in my head. Amy, no, not again, do not do it. It will only make him angry.
I punched the wall so hard my fist got bruised.
"Ouch" I screamed.
Ben was right there.
"What the? Why did you do it?"
I murmured. I couldn't speak.
Suddenly my phone beeped.
"Hey, Ames, you gotta leave, you know."
Then I knew it. It was Josh.