9-10

Chapter 9: Hundreds of Zombies

Taking back his gaze, Chu Han returned to driving without any words or expression.

When the light went on, zombies appearances were so clear. All of them had white eyes with no pupils, equipped with sharp bucktooth with bloody flesh. They seemed to want to smash the vehicle and drag the three people inside out of the car and have a wondrous feast.

Chen Shaoye and Fan Wei held their breath in. They should thank god for not fainting considering the situation theyre in. Putting his foot on the accelerator, Chu Han stepped hard on it!

Bang!

The G55 flew out again and it crashed into the closest zombies into mesh immediately. One crashed and dropped onto the rear glass. Strange dark-colored blood was flowing along it. The G55 was a tank of a vehicle and it made way and got through the encirclement quickly. The entire process was so smooth and dozens of zombies were killed on the way. Soon, the car was back on the spacious highway.

Chu Han wanted to step on the accelerator but his head was suddenly assailed by a pain. A mechanical voice sounded in his mind.

"The mission to kill hundreds of zombies within 12 hours was finished and the time was 11: 49: 32.

"Meltdown system starts."

"Inspecting the hosts information."

There was a feeling of being stripped of his clothes, which made Chu Han fall into a daze.

What was it? Was it an extraterrestrial technology?

Chu Han looked back to Chen Shaoye and Fan Wei. They were in a jubilant mood after escaping death, seemingly not hearing the voice.

Chu Han looked so shocked. Although he had guessed that the voice only appeared in his mind, he was still extremely shocked.

It was the first time that Chu Han thought that somethings wrong with his head.

Soon, the mechanical voice appeared again-----

"Di-----test finish"

Meanwhile, Chu Han saw a semi-transparent light screen in front of him while the other two people had no reaction. It was something that only Chu Han could see, just like that voice.

Chu Han tried to suppress the shock and looked at the screen with astonishment. There were several words on the left side.

Name: Chu Han

Age: 20

Physical Strength: Normal

Supernatural Power: None

It was basic information and it was listed on the left side. There were several columns on the right side.

"You will get one point if you kill a first-grade zombie."

The sound left as abruptly as it came. It was now completely quite.

Chu Hans forehead was damp with cold sweat because of shock and astonishment. He looked at the screen carefully and was a little bit upset when looking at the column of supernatural power. He had no supernatural power even in this incarnation.