13-14

Chapter 13: This is My Territory

Chu Hans suddenly stopped smiling.

They entered the resting station and went to the second floor. A fat woman hurriedly took away the girl at the very moment they arrived on the floor. She was crying hard with the girl in her arms.

"You scared me a lot! So scared!"

"Im sorry!" Ye Tianlong rubbed his head humbly, looking regretful.

The girls mother said nothing but cried quietly. She did not raise her head nor show her face. Ye Tianlong said to Chu Han embarrassedly, "The girl is Ye Ting. She is a bit naughty and this is her mother, Zhan Le."

Chen Shaoye curled his lips to show his unhappiness since he thought that the mother was too impolite. He had killed several zombies these few days and had much more courage. He was no longer the weakling back then with a cowardly attitude.

Chu Han looked around the floor seeing so many survivors. One of the women was very conspicuous considering her beauty. She was so beautiful that it could cause crimes.

"This is Lu Wan, my, my girlfriend," seeing where Chu Han was looking at, Ye Tianlong said embarrassedly.

"Dont be shy!" Chen Shaoye elbowed Ye Tianlong with an expression saying that he knew everything.

Ye Tianlong smiled honestly and simply, but the girl, Lu Wan, smiled to Chu Han generously.

"You should have something to eat and have a good sleep. You guys must be tired after all the trip," Ye Tianlong said and asked Lu Wan to make some food. He led Chu Han and Chen Shaoye to a simple house which seemed to be tidied up temporarily.

"Thank you so much! Chen Shaoye was so touched since he had an aching back when sleeping in the vehicle.

"You are welcome. All of us are survivors and we should help each other!" Ye Tianlong patted the shoulder of Chen Shaoye and also wanted to pat Chu Han, but Chu Han escaped deftly.

When Ye Tianlong was gone, Chen Shaoye closed the door and said to Chu Han unhappily, "Boss, what are you doing now? They took us in and youre still showing a deadpan face!"

Chu Han had a stiff expression since he had long forgotten the ways of the world.

Soon, there was a knock on the door. Chen Shaoye opened it and was so surprised seeing Lu Wan coming in. She had a tray with two bowls of rice, three vegetables, and a soup.

"Ah. This is great!" Chen Shaoye said.

"You should feel at ease. Just have a meal," Lu Wan smiled and entered the room. She bent down to put the tray on the desk and Chu Han accidentally saw her black-aced bra.

"Okay! Thank you!" Chen Shaoye was already gouging himself.

Chu Han, on the other hand, did not eat yet.

"Dont you want the food?" Lu Wan looked at Chu Han with her pair of eyes slightly raised. She was so enchanting.

"Okay," Chu Han took the chopsticks.