Chapter 121-130

Chapter 121: I'm Too lazy To Go Around!

"What?" Everyone was surprised.

Someone said in a trembling voice, "What happened to the little girl lying on the wooden bed?"

After he finished talking, everyone focused on Luo Xiaoxiao. She had a deathly pale complexion and her dress was covered in blood.

"Was she bitten by a zombie?!"

"Everyone! We have to stay vigilant! The little girl must have been infected!"

"We must not let them in!"

"Yes! We have to stay vigilant!"

Everyone was in an alarmed state. There were many scared young children hugging their parents tightly. Many of the adults that had been resting on the second floor immediately stood up and rushed down with their weapons. Soon, around eighty people were surrounding the supermarket's entrance.

"Those that have been bitten can't be allowed to step inside!"

That was what everyone was currently thinking. No matter if it was a man or woman, they all held weapons. They planned to force Chu Han and his team out of the supermarket.

As Chu Han and his team were getting closer to the supermarket, the noise of the obstacles being kicked got louder. Chu Han's kicks were not soft, instead he they were vicious and powerful.

"A group of barbarians. They must not be coming with good intentions." A young man with a pair of glasses, named Su Xing, said slightly.

Su Xing's words made the already nervous people worse. They could tell from the kicking sounds that the people approaching were a bunch of troublemakers.

Chu Han had reached the supermarket's entrance, but didn't continue moving. In front of the supermarket's entrance it was a mess; it was like an earthquake had hit it.

"Why is it so messy? It'll take some time to walk through this mess." Shangguan Yuxin was very confused.

"Someone has deliberately made it look like this." Chen Shaoye said without thinking and continued, "The boss said that there is someone here, so what you see must be man-made."

"I disagree. There is no way humans could create such a mess." Shangguan Yuxin had her own ideas. She pointed at the obstacles in front of the entrance, "As you can see there are gaps among those obstacles. Logically speaking a human would choose to block even the tiniest gap, the obstacles in front look like they have been stuck; just like after an earthquake. There is no way it's man-made!"

Shangguan Yuxin tried to give a reasonable explanation, but Che Shaoye simply ignored her reasoning. He waved his hand and said, "I don't care about your reasoning. If the boss says that there is someone here, then the whole mess must be man-made."

"You!" Shangguan Yuxin was infuriated, the fatty was too stubborn. She angrily stared Chu Han and couldn't help murmuring, "A group of narrow-minded people! I'm even trying to reason with them."

Chu Han was silent, he ignored Chen Shaoye and Shangguan Yuxin's dispute. He scanned several times the tightly blocked door.

"There is no way we can move forward, it's totally blocked. Let's go and check if there are any other entr-" Shangguan Yuxin couldn't finish her sentence.

'Bang!'

Chu Han kicked powerfully a blocked spot in front of him.

Shangguan Yuxin was shocked and mad by the sudden violent kick. She was truly annoyed with Chu Han's action. She hated people who knew nothing about the world.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 01, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Apocalypse Meltdown जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें