46-50

Chapter 46: Death Town: Entry Only

Chu Han carefully observed Shang Jiuti through the rearview mirror. The woman was leaning on the seat with narrowed eyes. She was lazy and charming yet she was also bossy and very calm. Chu Han suddenly thought she looked like a cat. 

No wonder! 

No wonder the woman's loyalty has been falling. She should be Lou Xiaoxiao big sister. The extensive brain washing made her loyal to only her country. It was really difficult for this kind of woman to exhibit emotion to others. It was already hard to solicit a good feeling from her, let alone loyalty. 

So Chu Han who have managed to elicit a 50% loyalty from Shang Jiuti was already so brilliant. 

After glancing at Shang Jiuti, Chu Kan then looked at Luo Xiaoxiao who was sleeping right from the beginning of their ride. She was having good sleep and she was sleep talking, which would elicit warmness from people during these troubled times, just like the sunshine. 

Chu Han did not expect that he would accidently meet Luo Xiaoxiao and he only thought the girl was interested at him at the very beginning. She was loyal to him and he could train her as his right-hand person. 

While the girl's real identity and whose loyalty to Chu Han was at 60% was an absolute surprise! 

It should be known that they could be worry free with their lives when they would go with Lou Xiaoxiao to any military base with her status. 

The two women who had died in his previous incarnation had their lives completely changed during this life. Their appearance put Chu Han into deep thought. 

Chu Han thought he was a prophet, especially when he knew that the value of what he knew had exceeded the value that he was expecting it to be. It was not only for his existence. 

"You said—" Chu Han’s voice sounded entranced as he peeked at Shang Jiuti in the rear seat, "You said you have to go to Tong City to pick someone up?" 

"Weren't you asleep?" Shang Jiuti strangely looked at him and answered, "Yes, we are going to find an acquaintance." 

An acquaintance? 

Chu Han was excited. The so-called acquaintance could even make Shang Jiuti ignore the safety of Luo Xiaoxiao to pick him/her up. Was he/she someone who was Lou Xiaoxiao's senior? 

Chu Han curved his mouth as he thought of how he should increase the loyalty of these people no matter their identities! 

He could be all powerful in all of the military bases with the support of these people. 

—————— 

They had a lot of necessary materials here. There were a total 4 rifles and a pistol. There would still be a spare gun even if each of them took one. Three of them were equipped with silencers. Bullets were not that abundant but it could last till they find the next airdrop bag. As to food, it should be known that Chen Shaoye still ate ceaselessly. Their life was so good. 

Three days later. 

The G55 was parked at the entrance of Tong City. There was road that seemed to be endless. The withered trees in both sides were tall and bleak. The strange scene seemed to be like they are entering hell. They clearly conveyed a message. Welcome to hell and welcome to death's abode.