56-60

Chapter 56: Meeting Again

"Out!" 

She emotionlessly yelled at her. The voice was very loud but it sounded cool. It sounded like some kind of mechanical noise. 

Shang Jiuwas should be an unassuming person but she stopped on her tracks when Thirteen shouted at her. Her entire body turned stiff as she couldn't move her body. Even Lou Xiaoxiao with such a great background could not scare her like that. 

Luo Xiaoxiao tried her best to hide in the darkness, trying to minimize her presence. Meanwhile, her entire body was quivering at that exact moment. 

The two women were so scared. 

Chen Shaoye strangely looked at the situation. In his eyes, zombies should be more terrible. 

The young girl should be waiting for rescue and also looked so fragile. Why were they afraid of her? 

Chen Shaoye just ran forward and Chu Han was too late to hold him back. Chu Han’s hands were stiff in the air and his expression was so excellent to see. 

Chen Shaoye walked and softly said to Thirteen, "Little girl, you should not be afraid as we are not enemies, ahahahah!!!" 

All of a sudden, simultaneous yelling and crying could be heard from Chen Shaoye. He was so scared that he even fell on the ground. Tears and snot both showered on the ground. He tremblingly pointed his fingers behind the desk and shouted,, "Ah!Ah!Ah! Ah!Ah!Ah!" 

"Shit!" Luo Xiaoxiao was so angry as she touched her forehead. This fat guy was useless. 

Chu Han quickly went there with a dark face. He dragged Chen Shaoye who weighed 200 kilos back and then let him out of the room. He then fiercely closed the door. 

Chen Shaoye who was still trembling looked at the closed door. He was crying although without tears and noise since he was afraid to attract the zombies. It was so terrible. It was so terrible! He would not go back into the room. Although the outside was spooky and scary, it must be safer than the inside. 

Was the girl inside the room a psychopath or an evil incarnate of some sorts?! 

The room was back to its earlier silence. The girl glanced at the three people. She fixated her vision on Chu Han as her eyes flitted with fierceness. She seemed to be a wolf as she bloodthirstily scanned at his third eyes, throat and heart, Chu Han's fatal points. 

She felt that Chu Han posed the largest threat to her. 

What made Chen Shaoye so scared and made these two women stiff was the back of the desk that the girl was lying on. 

The tall stack of documents and books blocked his vision and Chen Shaoye also knew nothing about the girl, so he did not observe the environment. He even forgot to breathe after he saw it. 

It was a pile of heads. 

Were there twenty? Fifty? Or hundreds of them? 

The total number could not be clearly made out but they were neatly placed. They were stacked on top of each other, like a pyramid. It was a mix of elderly people and children. They should be the people inside the orphanage, but they had already become zombies.