Aplologising

Dan

Dan couldn't stop thinking about the dream he had. His mind kept reminding him about everything he hated about himself. Dan couldn't take it anymore, he got up from his bed, put on a hoodie and grabbed his phone. He walked up to his already packed backpack with only one thought in mind.

I have to apologize to phil

Dan walked over to his window and slowly opened it making sure that his parents wouldn't hear. Dans mom still thought he was at Phil's house. Dan slipped out the window and landed on the grass below with a thud. He didn't bother wiping off the dirt on his knees. He stood up and started running in the direction of Phil's house.

Dan finally got to Phil's house, he thought it probably wouldn't be a good idea to go through the door, Phil's mom probably thought dan was still inside. Dan saw a window that he was pretty sure was Phil's. Dan picked up a rock and threw it at the window. Dan had sort of a weak throw, so it didn't make that loud of a noise.

Phil

What the fuck was that sound

Phil sat upright in his bed. He heard the noise again, he got up and walked over to his window where the sound was coming from. His face lit up, it was dan! Dan waved at phil, phil waved back. Phil opened up his window. "What are you doing here dan?" Phil asked. "I was supposed to stay the night at your house, remember?" Dan said as a smile crept onto his face. "How do you expect to get up here dan?" Phil asked giggling. Dans face grew red "I didn't think that far ahead" dan said. Phil laughed "go to the front door, I'll let you in." Phil said closing the window.

Phil silently crept to the front door and opened it. He smiled at the boy behind the door. Phil put a finger over his mouth, signaling for dan to be quiet. Dan nodded. They crept back up to Phil's room, once phil closed the door to his room he immediately started apologizing "dan I'm so sorry, I know you don't think of me in that way, I don't know why I did it, I hope we can still be friends." Phil gave dan a weak smile. "It's ok phil, I came back because I still wanted to be friends." Dan said returning the smile. Phil ran over and hugged dan. "Yay" 

For the rest of the night dan and phil sat and played video games, then fell asleep next to each other.