Chapter 2

It was hell quiet for the next couple seconds.  Probably because nobody really knew what to do or if they should say anything, or if they just wanted to be silent and hopefully try to get some sleep without having to hate their life more so than they already probably do.  Then, without a second warning, I hear the faintest noise come from behind me.  

I turn around to see Allison biting at her nails, the faint noise not being so faint anymore.  

"If you keep eating your hand, you're not going to be hungry for lunch."  Bender tells her, causing her to take a chunk from her nail and spit it at him.  "I've seen you before ya know."  He continues.  

I turned back around and began playing with the pen on my paper.  I have absolutely no intention of doing this paper.  What's the use of writing something that I know Vernon will never read?  Or if on the off chance he does read it, I highly doubt that he'll remember who I am come Monday.  

I hear more noise come from behind me.  Not the clicking sound that Allison was making earlier, but talking.

"Who are you?"  I turn around discreetly to see that it's Brian talking to...is that a pen?  "Who are you?"  The boy sticks the handle of the cap of the pen on his lip.  "I'm a walrus."  He finally finishes mumbling.

By this point, the boy is trying, and succeeded, to get the cap lodged into his nose.  I damned being discreet and fully turned around to face the boy.  I looked in the same direction that Brian was looking to see that Bender has also turned to look at Brian and his little play that he has going on.  Brian then also turned to look at me and humiliated, took the pen out of his mouth.

"It's the shits huh?"  He says to us in an embarrassed chuckle. 

I laughed slightly, and lowly to myself.  

"Dun nu nu nu na nu nu nun na naaaa na," Bender sings, causing me, and. every other person in the room to face him.   "Na na nu na na nu naaaa na."

"How charming,"  I say, loud enough for people to hear.

The only thing that Bender does in retaliation to my comment, is to give me a small smirk and wink.  Dear lord, I hope my face isn't as red as it feels.

"God," I hear the princess say annoyed.

"Oh shit!  What're we supposed to do if we have to take a piss?"  I hear Bender say causing me to again, turn around.

None of us said anything because I'm sure we had no idea what to actually say.

"Well if you gotta go..." he says while loosening his belt, "you gotta go."

I chuckled to myself as I see the princess turn around in complete disgust and Andrew look down to see as if Bender actually whipped it out to "go"

"Hoping to catch a glimpse sporto?"  I asked him chuckling.

He turned to me with disgust written on his face and then turned his attention back to Bender.

"Hey, if you whip that out here, you'll be dead by the time the first drop hits the floor."  He said in an intimidating tone towards Bender.

Bender's face then contorted into something of disbelief.  "Totally?"  He said in a mocking tone.  

"Totally."  Andrew said, his voice turning serious.  

Andrew then turned back around to face the front, probably feeling extremely proud at the belief that he. solved the situation and that Bender won't be bothering them anymore.

"He's just doing it to get a rise out of you, ignore him."  Claire says, as if that would solve everything.

"Sweets," Bender says causing her to turn around and look at him.  "You couldn't ignore me if you tried."  He says with his signature smirk plastered on his face.