Meeting Once Again

Nikita's POV:

I got the latter and I'm like, "What the fuck?" Like last time. I decide to go, of course. The town brought me a will to fight. So I put on my hot pink outfit with my white boots. Then I get out a blonde wig and tightly wrap it around my head. I then get a cute hot pink headband and place it on my wig. I tie the blonde wig into a bun with long hair flowing down past my shoulders. I hop in a car and I'm on my way again. Something I hate about the trip there is that it is SO LONG.

I reach that same campfire after 1 and a half hours of driving. I see one other person there that I recognize. Matt. I wave to him a d he waves back. He also added his smile, which I love. Looks like we both new what outfit to wear. There were others there like Lilly Singh, Felix, James Charles, Lia Shelesh (SSSniperwolf), and Eva Gutowski. I don't know who any of this people are. Joey is late AGAIN. Wow. That's not okay. We were all-well the newbies were, but Matt and I knew what was going on. Anyways, the newbies were about to turn around back to their cars when Joey appeared. The newbies all cheered, Matt and I already had our share of excitement prior to the deaths.

"Hello everyone! I thought you guys wouldn't have come! Especially you Matt, Eva, and Nikita. Not again." Joey greeted us. Why did he have to point out us?

"What do you mean, 'Again'?" One of the newbies asked. I think her name was Lilly.

Joey was about to explain and Matt using his detective brain thought what I was thinking. So did Eva. Matt should distract them.

"Hey! It's nice to see you again!" He greeted him.

"Hi Matt!" He replied.

"I have a tiny question for you." Matt spoke.

"You can ask me." Joey replied.

"Why tonight?" Matt asked.

"Ask The Society Against Evil. Not me." Joey answered. "Is there a reason today is not a good day for this?" Joey asked.

"Well, assuming I might die, for real, I would just have to miss my son's 1st birthday. If I do not die, or if I get resurrected, I will just go home traumatized...again." Matt whispered into his ear and then into mine so I understood him, as well as Eva for the same reason. Eva nodded. 

Matt's son's birthday is tomorrow? Oh shit.

We got to the enterance and there stood the same clown that killed JC. Oh the memories. Instead of greeting us, she said nothing. She just opened the curtain to let us in. She was giving us the evil eye.

We entered the carnival and there was the same games, carousel, big tents, and...

Matt's POV:

I was in the front of the group. There were the same games, carousel, big tents, and... the Ferris Wheel. My memories with Ro here in Everlock flashed in my mind like a movie. As well as her death.

I decided to go on the Ferris wheel. There was a big blanket on the cart so I got comfy. When I was sure the clowns weren't looking, I searched through the founder blanket I found that same newspaper along with a new one. The headline for the new one was:

"UNWANTED GUESTS ARIVE!"

Then there was a picture of Colleen...Ro, and Manny below the headline. When I reached the top it didn't stop. I folded up both the nes papers and shoved them in my inside pocket. I walked off and told them to come with me. They followed me to a dark corner where there were no clowns. I took the newspapers out of my pocket.

"I went on the Ferris Wheel to find something. I found it." I whispered so nobody but the group would hear.

I took out both the newspapers and handed it to Joey. He unfolded the newspapers and read the headline for the new one. I saw his eyes linger to the picture. A single tear rolled down to his cheek. He quickly wiped the tear away.

"We need to find them." Joey stated.